Low Calorie Food & Drinks List:
>pastebin.com/raw/93cLG9jj

Model Diet Manual:
>imgur.com/a/kdIyE

Groups!
>MyFitnessPal: "Veeky Forums friends"
community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/112013-fa-friends
>Lose It!: "Veeky Forums friends"
loseit.com/#Community:GroupProfile!id=b74af47e37c14232ba6405f03df6f670^/fa/ friends

Other urls found in this thread:

img.booru.org/ck//images/1/faac16aadb9e3157714d61e26c6f81d65d705102.jpg
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extinction_(psychology)#Extinction_burst
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who are you voting for (or would vote for) /thinspo/?

Also stay hydrated

What's the purpose of joining the Lose It! group? Will I be able to see what you guys are eating and stuff? Will you guys be able to see what I'm eating? How does it all work?

helo fwamile daly remindar to stey hidhratted luv u soooo muhch tanks bye

This isn't relevant to being thin at all unless you count the fat kid I knew in high school who joined the alt right because his school lunch didn't come with two chicken patties and he blamed Michelle Obama.

Trump. He's vile and I doubt he'll win, but I'm not voting for a literal criminal.

ils frof
drinking my glass of water rn!

can we get other pictures? I see it all the time ;_;

helo i lik sno u lik sno? luv u tanks bye

helo yess u wil fel gret. watar has no calores, keps skin gud, halp mood, halp enargi, kep u cool, halp u digist fod an poo poo, an halp contral ur apatight. luv u tanks bye

add some pee to that pic pls

>inb4 started uni
>inb4 moved to a new city and live alone now
>starting weight 136lbs
>not that bad considering I was 250lbs at my worst (2014)
>everything fantastic
>from september 1st to october 1st dropped full 10 lbs
>for some unexplained reason I start eating more
>I start eating unhealthy, greasy, salty, sugary shit
>go to fucking 145lbs
>FUCKING 145LBS
>I am currently back at 130lbs
>feel like giving up again

Help, somebody please help
I need help

helo okey luv u tanks bye

perfect frogo

>2012
>5'11"
>138lbs

>2015
>6'1"
>350lbs

>2016
>back down to 180lbs.

I still feel gross.

ew why would you let yourself get that fat

Going through the same

you made froggo eat pee!!!

froggo stop that!

Do you maybe want us to be binge buddies?
I've never tried it before but having someone to discipline me might actually help...
Got a skype or something?

Uhh, I don't want to be mean but I am scared of one on one talking sorry

omg rewd

I go to the gym regularly but I still don't eat enough.

nice camera great quality ,'o)

Oh, that's ok. I'll just try to discipline myself again.

Good luck tho

what car to attract high school girls? under 30$k used

I could help if youd like, it would be nice to have someone to help

>350 lbs
how???

it's still early, only 4pm but i haven't ate all day my belly is so flat i feel great.

planning to eat around 6 though so i don't binge at night again

what do you plan to do with them? :o/

benis bagina, I'm a manlet and very young looking and kinda "immature", I'm probably not gonna date girls over 20 until I'm closing in on 40

i'm sorry your a manlet :o(

depends on your area what car is cool to have. maybe a jeep they'd like?

you could probably just buy them alcohol if you live in the united states :o)

from europoor, gonna do masters in the states then I'd like to move to Utah

Be warned, in America fathers can be very protecting of their daughters even in college. It's customary to give the father some bullets when you meet them.

What you gonna eat?
I'm kinda tired of carrots and tomatos
Any suggestions?

Make some money and get a Range Rover Sport. Young (and old) women have liked that more than any sports car I've owned. I think because they imagine themselves driving it/something they'd actually like to own, versus the sports cars aren't as popular with girls. I had a Cayenne GTS for a while that women liked too but not as much.

>in America fathers can be very protecting of their daughters even in college.
I'm charming, dads love me
>It's customary to give the father some bullets when you meet them.
ded

thanks

Thinspo is fucking gross, degenerate anorexic shit. FUCKING EXERCISE, you goddamn beta numales.

Ok have fun with your steroids, tiny dick.

>tfw name is Rover but never had the car
feelsbatman.jpeg

I had an awful binge during the weekend and haven't been able to regain control, have been eating maintenance but still feel like shit.
Any tips to getting back on track? I was doing so well, I don't know why my self control suddenly vanished ;_;

I'd be willing to be a binge buddy but using something other than skype if possible.

I'd be up to, don't use skype but got kik

rate your face, /thinspo/
4/10

i posted about kratom in the last thread

took some today

ive ended up only eating half a bagel(bare) and some sun chips. gonna drink tonight for fun though so my gains are gone. either way, kratom works for hunger

ummm... kik is hakke0001,
euro so timezones might be a problem
going to bed soon add if you wanna

Not that user, but maybe try fresh mushrooms or cucumbers?

Same here. I over ate from Wednesday through Sunday and ate about 3000 over for the week and gained 1lbs. Monday I didn't do so well either but not terribly, and I'm only slightly over today.

I'd also give myself a 3 or 4/10 but I think I must fit some niche type for people. I've had strangers, men and women, freak out over me a handful of times. Otherwise no one gives a shit or calls me plain/ugly.

I need to get the balls to post my face in a rate thread on/soc/ to find out but afraid of archiving and facial recognition software in the future cataloging me

If I'm under-eating can I exercise as well? Say, at least walking for an hour a day?

not advisable by medical standards, but people will probably tell you you can. Just watch your blood glucose / hydration I guess.

img.booru.org/ck//images/1/faac16aadb9e3157714d61e26c6f81d65d705102.jpg can someone eyeball how many kcal this is?

You should be fine walking if you're not under eating by a huge amount. How much are you eating and what are your stats?

Make sure you don't over do it.

how do i /tuna/ ??

lots of people here say they eat tuna with crackers as a main meal, do you add anything to the tuna? do you guys have specific recipes?

I ain't clickin' on that shit.

Why not?

700-900 calories a day, 5'1, 120 lbs, f

if those are the stats you want, i'm a newfag

You should be fine walking for an hour a day. If you do 700 calories a day, I wouldn't suggest doing any exercise that elevates your heart rate, but walking should be fine. Like the other anons said, just don't over do it and make sure that you're hydrated.

losing weight and being an alcoholic is hard as fuck. down to 185lbs, 6'1 tho so its a start

I've seen too much shit, links and images attached to trust anything.

Fine.

I think that I'm going to talk to my oneitis when I hit my short term goal.

Anyone have a similar plan in mind? Going to buy something maybe?

Who /Hillary/?

I eat 300 calories and walk 10 miles a day fine just nutritious but it can be dangerous

get out

Definitely staying hydrated, might be drinking too much though if that's a thing, I'm drinking 3-4 litres a day

You can drink too much water but it's pretty uncommon. A girl in my middle school (distance runner) actually got this and had to go to the hospital. The amount you can drink depends on your size, activity level, and the humidity of where you live, I think. Google says this:

"Your kidneys can eliminate about 5.3–7.4 gallons (20–28 liters) of water a day, but they can't get rid of more than 27–33 ounces (0.8–1.0 liters) per hour (14, 15). Therefore, in order to avoid hyponatremia symptoms, you should not drink more than 27–33 ounces (0.8–1.0 liters) of water per hour, on average (14)."

Thanks user.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extinction_(psychology)#Extinction_burst
That's probably why. God knows it's what responsible for mine.

i had a veggie burger on a multi grain roll

you should eat some fruit

My mornings keep fucking my shit up

I keep mindlessly eating 3/4 of my allowance and then my whole day is over; been like this for a few weeks

how 2 fix

No breakfast for me, just regular trips for coffee and tea. Warm liquids help make me feel satiated.

Coffee.

Trumps winning

"""""""""""""winning"""""""""""""""""

feelsgoodman

i want to secede, this is absurd and gross

Going to try to lose 30 lbs in 10 weeks, is this possible?

found the beta

Yes. It's possible especially if your BMI is normal or above. Just get into habit of counting all of your calories and cut out sugar permanently. Get tons of sleep and drink good amount of water.

Probably. Check out intermittent fasting and do high intensity cardio (sprints) and you'll lose weight pretty quick.

I lost 20lbs in 6 weeks when I was 25 bmi now I'm 22 bmi at 140 lbs 5'8".
Thanks I'll try it

Do you think I could lose 40 lbs in 10 weeks or would it get difficult once I get to an underweight bmi?

What's your height/weight/gender right now? those can affect how much weight you can lose

Oops didnt see previous comment. I think it'd be hard to go from 140 to 100 at 5'8, especially because it'd be putting you into a semi-unhealthy weight range. You'd probably have to cut calories super low and you would feel horrible mentally

Still possible. It's all about being consistent. Stop thinking about doing it, and actually do it.

I'll try it and see
>Stop thinking about doing it, and actually do it.
Good advice

thank god i usually sleep until 1 or 2 into the afternoon and don't have to deal with this

NEET?

Fuck yes.

holy shit i cant believe he is going to win

I've never been more glad to live in my shitty little country rather than that one. Then again, when he goes to war with Russia, so will we.

bitch he's friends with Putin. Hillary is the one that pisses off Russia.

Of course Putin like him because he knows he can walk all over him. When Trump throws his little tanty and oversteps, then its on.