Beard are pretty much everywhere, what is Veeky Forums's opinions on this trend...

Beard are pretty much everywhere, what is Veeky Forums's opinions on this trend? What are the most Veeky Forums type of beards?

Any of you guys trying to grow yours out now that its Movember?

Other urls found in this thread:

huskybeard.launchrock.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

gonna bump with beard inspo

Beards are a slippery slope to nu-malecore.

The Veeky Forums route is a strong mustache without being curling it up or to keep it clean shaven

like this?

I've grown a beard. Women apparently love beards. No regrets - will keep.

i'd say so. a chevron mustache, when grown in well and full, is Veeky Forums and the ultimate sign of masculinity

This reminded me how my cousin grew a really crappy looking beard because her new gf liked it.

women fucking love beards nowadays, this is my ideal right here.

Beards can look good as long as they're not paired with trendy hairstyles.

I've been growing mine for 15 months now. Don't plan on ever cutting or trimming it.

cringy

how, i'm pretty sure this man gets laid very often.

This, as long as the mustache is strong and not overstyled, it'll look good more often than not. If you can't grow a mustache, you shouldn't grow a beard.

Beard is a cheap surgery alternative.

I haven't done a beard all year, but I was thinking because it's no shave November I might, but it's itching and I don't like beards.

One month of beard or nah?

Never give up on a beard until you've given it a month and a half's chance

Do it if you feel compelled to try the beard look once. But it sounds like you hate it already so shave it.

your beard probably won't look "good" after one or two months of growth. It typically takes guys 4 months + for it to be "full and thick". Try it out though

What say you Veeky Forums?

Stache' or no stache'?

Soul patch or bust. Everything else is normie, hipster, or meme tier.

Try it. I'm already doing it and it's not too bad. It gets oily and itchy though.

I'm a bit surprised there's no No Shave November general thread on here.

keep the mustache, and wait till the sides fill in more and you're good.

I don't know if it's Veeky Forums but i think it's good.

There is now

keep growing it, it'll fill out and keep it clean

Have a mustache covers my upper lip to about the ends of my mouth. Also have the start of a beard never grew one just kept it a goatee. So should I shave my beard back into a goatee or let it grow?(I dont want to look like a neckeard)

the goat

Facial hair is so 2013. Clean shaven is the only way to go.

>inb4 'can't grow a beard'

Yes I can you baboons

youll do nootin

nah its still huge right now. Beards arnt really a trend, they just go in and out of being socially acceptable and right now they are. People have found that when trimmed right, they can make you look more attractive. People arnt just gonna give that up

some sexy stub

yea this is an example of what needs to stop. Shorter and trimmed but still natural is the way to go

posted this in the face rate thread but I need some help/advice about my beard. It's patchy obviously, and density is pretty low in the places that do have hair. Should I keep going? This is 1 week in, the longest I've tolerated to grow it out

it does look pretty patchy right now but I honestly would keep going a few more weeks and see if it turns into jon snow core.

bro keep going man, that's what my beard looks like now and I've been growing it out for 3 months.
1 month time for you and you'll have a good lookin beard.

good for hiding a weak chin

though after realizing that I can't unsee it

I'd do anything for a beard fuck this

I just keep a shitty samurai stuble with a manbun

I'm a walking meme but i'm happy with my looks and it gets me pussy

you can tell this niggas elongated face underneath that birds nest

huskybeard.launchrock.com/
These guys

i usually dont like any kind of facial hair, but this was always an exception for me

also movember is reddit trash, nbbmn on the other hand...

Trying too hardcore. Compensating for somethingcore.

Beards are usually bald-core, hiding your nonexistent jawline