Beard/mustache questions and advice thread

Beard/mustache questions and advice thread

We're a little over a week in, boys. How's the growing going?

Other urls found in this thread:

huskybeard.launchrock.com/
huskybeard.com/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Projector
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Remember that your facial hair develops throughout most of your adult life, and that being unable to grow a strong beard at age 18 doesn't mean you won't have the ability to do so by 30

I'm 20 and my growth is pathetic lol

How long has that been growing for?

since November 1st

Oh wow. Yeah, might wanna wait a few years at least. Are you part Asian?

My mom is mulatto and my father is white blonde with blue eyes

>tfw the only place it grows thick is the neckbeard region

Just turned 20, 5 weeks old

Hope it will continue getting thicker on cheeks and mustaches

Also Ignore rotacion

How did it look like after a week or so?

bump

Gonnae get it cut tomorrow, shit's getting grim.
Moustache specially is a pain in the ass since it grows twice as fast as the rest of it

shorten sides,it will be good

Aye that's what I usually get, besides just general maintenace.

Also, checked

1.5 weeks of "growth" and I'm already thinking of giving up. Is this worth holding out for?

I dunno man. Blondes will always have issues with beards. It really comes down to genetics.
You can keep in mind that as you get older it will most likely grow in more. So give it some time and enjoy a clean shaven face.

I can grow a bit more beard in a similar time frame as you and it's also denser around the chin and neck areas which is annoying but the sides are coming along fairly well. So I'd say time will decide for both of us.

huskybeard.launchrock.com/

I know the founder and he's an asian and he's been able to grow a damn good beard with some of his ingredients

can only really grow a mustache cause i hate the sides but lets see what happens in november.

the 'stache is good, keep the rest clean.

Fuck my genetics... and my weight but thats my own damn fault.

Yeah, keep a short stubble at most until it fills in more. As long as it's under control you should be fine.

It looks like you have pretty good facial hair genetics, especially for your age. I would keep the beard part a little shorter just to let the mustache catch up so that it doesn't look like babby's 1st beard. Overall, it looks pretty good and suits you well.

Looks pretty good, but do you not cut it yourself? All you need is a set of hair clippers and hair scissors for the mustache and you'll be set. That would be no more than $20 total, and that's being generous.

Go for a mustache only, my man. See for inspo.

Like the other user said, shave everything but the mustache. It works really well to balance out your face, and doesn't look like you're trying too hard with the shape of it.

Lose weight, buzz hair, and keep the beard at stubble length.

Just about ready to kms
23 and apparently shit genes and/or low T

i just farted

Testosterone has nothing to do with your beard growth, it's the androgen dihydrotestosterone (DHT) that is responsible. Conversely, DHT is a primary cause of male pattern baldness.

Also huskybeard.com/ might help you out.

How to fix?

please be true

It's very true. It usually works faster than that too. I couldn't grow anything at 18, and now I have a decent full beard and a strong mustache at 21. Just be patient.

yeah, its filling up over time
this november i started with minox to force some more beardgrowth

This has been growing for about a month now, really considering just giving up

this side has some failures

everyone who is really doing this needs to kill themselves desu

>falling for Normie November

holy fuck
I'm 21 and i dont understand why you people want to age 10 years by growing out your disconnected pube masks.
you're only in your early 20s for so long
enjoy your twinkhood and tight skin
when you start to age then you can cover up your ugly faces

been growing since 2012, it's okay I guess, i'd like a fuller moustache, like those big ones that can hide your mouth

>twinkhood and tight skin

yeah dude, all of us here are the ideal Veeky Forums 20 year olds

my face is naturally ugly and i'm covering it up

>I'm 21 and i dont understand why you people want to age 10 years by growing out your disconnected pube masks.

you'll understand when you'll be older that every girl has daddy issues and want a guy who looks and acts older than them

Your 10 day growth will never be as pathetic as mine.

20 y.o """late bloomer"""

yes this is pretty pathetic

beards are for small willy cunts with masculinity issues that will do anything in belief that theyre impressing females

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Projector

Stop shilling your website where you need to post your email adress to see shit

i'm 24 and still can't grow a beard. Although it used to steadily fill inn until i was 23, and then it just stopped.

What worries me the most, though, is that it isn't much it isn't 'dense' enough, actually it's pretty decent,it's just that it's too THIN so even though i get more hair i feel like it's stille gonna be thin as fuck

fucking sucks as fuck

>movember
Can't say I really understand what movember is, I just haven't shaved for a couple of weeks since I left my job and I'm thinking of rolling with it.

I'm 20

I look 15 without a beard and 25 with a beard

What, like the individual hairs are thin and fine, or what?

>boys
Heh

this

?

We are one and the same, my friend.

I'm at a crossroads, it's hard to maintain a professional job with a long beard, but it's harder when I look like a child.

Keep it faggit

The mustache is there/getting there but the cheeks are disappointing as usual! Plenty of month to go

welp lads fully shaved for the first time since high school

Sad to confirm my suspicions that I am in fact an ugly motherfucker.
At least from the scientific perspective I will know how long it takes me to grow from scratch since it was pretty shit tier in high school. Should come back pretty quick I hope.

it was a mistake

looks p good man

Just keep it at stubble lenght.

I can't grow anything but I'm glad as fuck I don't have your chin/jaw genes
wew

havent shaven for 4 days, usually i shave everyday, im really insecure about having beard desu. i feel like i look 10 times better all shaven

also how do you guys take care of cuts? ive cut my face previous week, and it still not healed
nice, also how old @black dude
you are good looking anyway, who gives shit thats last thing u should wory about

20 y/o dirty blond here. Half of the hairs in my mustache are super light, and the rest are dark. Does this change with age?

Yes. I'm 21 and have medium brown hair on my head, but my mustache used to be super blonde (the rest of my beard was reddish except under the chin where it was black). The more I let it grow, and the more I age, the more even everything gets. I now have a pretty even light-to-medium brown mustache and a medium-brown beard with a very slight red tint.

Jesus Christ how does that feel?

mfw I've had a beard for 3 years and my wife has never seen my face

I'm chink/spic, so, nah.

>tfw going gray

wtf are you doing here, ben affleck?

I'm a chink/spic mongrel, so, nah.

then its gonna get stronger soon mate

loved you in batman vs. superman

Try for mustache and goatee, it's too sparse outside of that shape.

A shave and a cutting diet will be good for you.

Left is too bushy and uneven but you do look better with a beard, no question.

I want to tickle that little baby chin

tren

Keep it faggot and go for the marcel dettmann look.
Chicks will be all over you.

Been growing it for about a month.

Gave up on day six. Clean shave erry day.

Are you Edward Norton?

You look like a German engineer version of Justin Timberlake. The beard suits you for sure.

Your loss dude