Just copped this hoodie

Just copped this hoodie
What to wear with it?

pants
shoes

Why did you go in with no plan?

Is this a new meme of copping shit for no apparent reason and then asking what to wear with it? Do you people not think about what you need, then go out and search for it? Aka I need a metal bracelet watch because I tend to sweat a bit and the leather on my current watch is starting to smell like booootyy.

>not drawing sketches of possible fits implementing the things you're thinking of buying.

What's wrong with you?

So Champion is "in" again.

Kek damn kids and their trendies

>how to wear plain hoodie
fuck off op

Light wash denim.

White shoes.

Honestly, this thread is pathetic. Urban Outfitters has pictures of people wearing the skin-toned garment.

With that said, you can match almost anything with skin-tones.

I can not agree anymore than I already do with these. Buying a piece of clothing and not knowing what to wear with it is why parents decide what clothes their children wear.

Your presumably over the age of 18, since that hoodie is an online exclusive. Start making decisions for yourself already. You're an adult.

Take action with your life before it hits you like a train and your left alone and helpless. And yes, you are alone. You can't even figure out what to wear with a plain hoodie, I highly doubt you have the confidence or the charisma to talk to women.

not a white tall tee

Ayyy I just copped it in coffee
Looks good with light denim

:|

good advice & shit but was this the thread to vent in?

Some ripped blue jeans, low top sneakers (nothing too bright with the colors on those) and a dad hat

Wtc also, I love this thing

Lmao do u go to isu in Ames iowa?

I've been skating in this all day

w2c

>isu in Ames iowa?
god damn don't remind me of that depressing place

edgy

really pale blue jeans probably

anything pale that compliments pink

Similar pale clothing

I name it, pale-revival

>weed socks