Doing no poo for 2 weeks, almost 3 weeks...

Doing no poo for 2 weeks, almost 3 weeks. I rinse it almost everyday with water and after it dries looks OK but I feel it doesn't look that great, how long until I get the goat hair? Also, do any of the people that do no poo use any hair products? I want to use some sea salt spray.

Check if water in your area is soft or hard. If you have hard water, invest in a water softener system. Salt dries your hair out.

argan oil

I'm off of no poo after a few years of it. Now I use baking soda/water for shampoo and apple cider vinegar/water as conditioner and my hair feels better than ever.

Didn't know about this, will do some research.
What will arrange oil do to my hair?

IT'S A MEME! THEY'RE JOSHING YOU! GET OUT BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!

IF THEY FIND OUT I TOLD YOU I DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY'LL D-

Second this, when I come home from work my hair is like fucking razor grass because of the salt (Sweat).

OMG When you said you were doing no poo for 2 weeks I thought you hadn't pooed in 2 weeks as a ''cleanse'' hahahahahahhaha

What is no poo like? doesn't your hair get really greasy?
You could buy a natural shampoo in a natural shop or iherb.com

been going on no poo for like 3-4 months now..

I have unnaturally thick dry hair so the level of oils I want arent really there...every other day after i get out of the shower i rub in about a nickel puddle of castor oil mixed with a bit of essential oils..and the results are great..

it depends on your hair.

>it depends on your hair.
This. No-pooing doesn't work for everyone

Like the others anons said, it is not for everyone but you can go no poo progressively and see if it works for you.
I personally have dandruffs at some point if I don't use a shampoo/conditioner. Try and see.

so do i..
what i have been doing which has been working better than I could have ever expected is combing in the shower..use a fine tooth comb and comb through to the scalp and you rinse w/ water

I have been using an argan oil shampoo/conditioner a little less than twice a week for the last few months, but recently I've switched to only conditioning every few days when it feels oily.
My hair starts getting oily pretty quickly. It feels gross running my hands through it, and I imagine my SO wouldn't appreciate my hair being slimey and gross.
Form my experience you can use only conditioner since it releases your natural oils from your hair while keeping the noo-poo look, your hair smelling good and feeling nice.

what's the point of no poo?

healthy hair

Bullshit broscience

Try not washing your hair at all for a few days

I did it for like a year, generally kept my hair clean and rinsed thoroughly every day, and I'm pretty sure it only caused me to get gnarly dandruff

any good conditioner?

This
I have really thin hair so no poo just thickens it a bit and adds some oil
But I have stress patches so no poo gave me bad dandruff and scalp irritation, only reason I stopped

I just started using product that makes my hair seem thicker, and I also add oils that I don't produce/wash out too often

ui let my hair grow for 5 years without cutting it and i didn't use shampoo for a long time because it makes my hair really dry (yes, i've heard of conditioner)
eventually i had to start using dandruff shampoo and i would use a lot of conditioner afterward.
my hair is now about 1/4 inch long and it feels great