Is he the most Veeky Forums athlete?

Is he the most Veeky Forums athlete?

no
his glasses are fucking stupid
hipster bullshit hasn't been Veeky Forums since 2013

the best one

Quebec represent

tfw as a kid i secretly wanted those cauliflower ears, those man hands

I'm still considering getting a plastic surgery and get me some cauliflower ears.

im not even gay but sweet jeebus would i let gsp do a single leg takedown on my boipussy

i'll assist you in developing some naturally, save your money bro

Now that he's growing out of his Gucci bling phase he actually has had some pretty nice fits lately

First one is weirdly preppy for someone known as a fighter, but the second one is great. I always imagine him in skin tight gucci, glad to see he grew out of "I was poor but now I'm rich" syndrome

Try hard faggot.

It doesn't appear that he knows what he is dressing for. The clothes appear to be put on rather than an ongoing extension of who he is, from within. The beard suits him though.

Alpha fighters don't get the irony of wearing beta clothing so they can't play it off. The same problem when Kanye dressed like a white nerd but demanded respect for it. Remember when rappers were dressing like a Ralph Lauren nightmare?

Anyways, please post the most horrific CROSSFIT pics you can find cringe thread ....

terry richardson is that you

i don't know who this is

I saw a video of him today where the top of a Coogi sweater was peaking out
Looked great on him

:3

no.

>his glasses are fucking stupid

that's not old man Pirlo

>fighting
>athlete

Conor dressed nice, but he's not the best

>pic related

no

They make him look like a spokesperson for the IRA

Forcing fashion this hard hasn't been anything but behind-the-times shitter hipster in years. Now instead of being weird, it impresses people who have no clue what they're doing but want to know.

David Beckham is athlete fashion perfection. Everything from H&Mcore to #Menswear is perfect. He can be the center of attention without being vain. Natural vs forced

post-fuccboi stage at least

wearing a suit in all occasions does not make you fashionable

>autism

Looks like rose west

>>Please stop fingering my bum grandad
>>But this is how you get big and strong user, this is how you get... to... be... a... MAN!

:(

Where my Westbrookbros at.

de la hoya pretty effay

even more so when he's coked out and dresses like a lady

i have not seen one person ever rock coogi besides big and to a lesser extent cosby