GATs

Are GATs worth it?
Are they a meme?
Are they more cost effective than CPs?
Pros Cons and General Discussion.

have these as semi-beaters, and also have CPs. German dude, too.

GATs
- great for doing indoors sport, obviously
- Sturdy and tight
- work okay as fashion sneakers, but surely not a statement piece.
- people ask you whether you served.

CPs:
- premium leather
- more of a statement piece due to meme gold print
- comfy for walking, but surely not for intense sport use

Hope I could help.

>Are they more cost effective than CPs?
They're $15, CPs are $300. CPs are not 20x better than gats, so no shit they're more cost effective
>Are GATs worth it?
Again, they're $15. A medium pizza is worth $15

saged

obviously this is in reference to the margiela GATs

You meanbtye Margiela replicas :^)

W2c $15 gats?

ebay.de

op pic is of bw gats. if op wanted to talk about margeila replicas he should have fucking titled the thread as such

thoughts about these GAT replicas? 40 Eur.

Yeah replicas aren't posh T B H

so, OP shows the BW indoor shoes. What about the outdoor trainers?

why they dont say BW on the soles

which part of "replica" did you not understand?

Gats are only worn by Armenians and ugly Europeans.

>replica
>BW-SHOP

oh you mean FAKE-replica

bw shop has OG BW items and wannabe military fake replicas like shown in that pic, yeah.

Are those fake? I saw them on ebay and didn't think anyone would bother faking a shoe that sells for 40eur anyway, I thought they were just a model that didn't have BW on the sole.

well, the description page only says "inspired by OG BW design". I find the extra suede around the eyelet an interesing detail, which the OG doesn't have. And it's apparently made by the same manufacturer.

Oh right, I actually just ordered some last night thinking they were og gats. Hopefully because they're by the same manufacturer they'll be the same quality and design in which case I'll be happy. I really like the suede around the eyelets although I'll probably replace the laces for white ones to add a bit more contrast. Thanks for the heads-up.

>made in Poland

I got off white laces for my OG Gats for contrast, too. These "civilian" GATs feel more like a Margiela replica more than anything else.

Speaking of which, I seriously wonder how the Margiela GATs compare to the OGs in term of quality.

>Are GATs worth it?
ye
>Are they a meme?
ye
>Are they more cost effective than CPs?
ye
>Pros Cons and General Discussion.
I hope shipping doesn't kill you. fucking cunts charge like 30 usd to ship them from yurop .

Better than Pakistan or china

Get white laces

why are people taking about gats that aren't mmm?
literally only ones worth a damn

like what the fuck are those

I have the OGs and MMs. I haven't broken in the MMs because I'm waiting for spring when it stops raining, but the few days I wore them they were a little stiff. Worst case if they don't work out I'll sell them on Grailed or something. I seriously think GATs are the best shoes any person new to this board can get. They're ultra cheap, go with a lot of fits, and you're not likely to see another pair in person.

Surplus in general is just a great option for beginners. I recently copped a bunch of surplus basics for the first time and I'm pretty damn happy with the price. Mostly undershirts/loungewear, but they do their job well. Plus they probably aren't made in sweatshop conditions so there's that.

o w2c surplus, ebay?

I'm a big fan of the outdoor trainers, have never gotten around to copping a pair but I say go for it

ebay.de
got my OG pair new for 25 eur.

I like the silhouette but the colours are fugly

had these, they lasted precisely 14 days before they went to shit. Don't buy them, it's not worth it.