W2c this outfit?

w2c this outfit?

go to the gym

This picture made me comfy and excited for christmas even though it shouldn't have

shoes are mono converse, pants are tailored leather jeans and I'm not telling you what the jacket is because it's terribad and I don't want anyone else to wear that shit

What is w2c?

more importntly, why is a 40 year old man trying to dress like a 16 yr old?

dunno why do movie stars have style coordinators for scenes in a movie

rat.hat

pretty sure the jacket is SLP cant be bothered to confirm, but if it is then don't buy it because i had to wear it for a week and hated it

It's slp. I was actually thinking about copping it, anyone got a idea why I should not?

Roots?

looks like a high schooler in his moms coat

>anyone got a idea why I should not?
because literally everything slp makes is painfully derivative and can be purchased at a fraction of the cost?

i was a fit model for slp and basically what this guy said
it's no secret that 90% of the designs are just normal clothes, tweaked for people with more money than sense. i know for a fact that hedi has taken huge inspiration from some of the models own normal clothes, and then named his tweaked version after them, it's kind of an inside joke

What would you ask for if you wanted this haircut?

Even better, requesting a larger image in bring into a barber.

thanks senpai

High and tight with some length left on the top

cant be fucked to find a larger image but that's ryan reynolds in deadpool

Man I want to say I could pull this off but I have a very high hairline and my hair is insanely blonde, so blonde that at short lengths it's almost see-through

it works cuz hes in shape and has a rectangle face

Here I am about 10 months ago when I had short sides, but as you can see my forehead is JUST-tier

you could but your forehead its a little too wide imo

>terribad

are we playing halo in 2009 right now? anyway nice trips

how tall is this nigga

levis has an identical flannel sherpa jacket without the sherpa lining along the arm and pocket. cop that.

Yeah bruh the one in the OP is WOOL and not a printed pattern

stfu poorfag
gtfo poorfag