youtube.com/watch?v=FTV6UCh-yhs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Be an L, not a C.

what does that mean?

what did he mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=wQ6HXyuFA1o
also do the exercise where you lean against a wall like pic related
do it right now for 2-5 minutes, you will feel the results

you need to maintain the right posture while doing that exercise, use mirror or something

How do I get a neck posture like this Veeky Forums?

by killing yourself

Keep your back straight when you sit, so your body from the knees up is L-shaped not slouching like a C trying to suck its own dick.

Straighten up when you notice it and if possible put you back against a wall and make sure your shoulders are broad, your back and neck are straight without looking like you're puffing out your chest too much. It takes a while but it becomes second nature

stop succin dicc nicca

youtube.com/watch?v=FTV6UCh-yhs

Kayako is pretty effay

I'll post the work out I got from my fysiotherapist gave me.

Can't find the pic of the workout, but basically you need to strengthen your back and hind neck muscles. I got an elastic band that I place on the back of my head and hold the ends with my hands to the front. Then I pull back with my head 3x 15 times every day. Pic related

I did this twice a day for 5 months, it doesn't do a God damn thing.

I also have to do this. 3x 15 times every day. Because your back and neck musles are pulling back, they will unconsciously pull you in a straighter posture also when you're not doing the exercise. Do it a few weeks in a row until your posture gets naturally straight. Then when you notice it's easy to lean forward again, get back to the daily workout.

Few other tips: I sleep without a pillow now. Getting a massage in the neck area works as well, but only combined with the exercises. And throughout the day you obviously just need to correct yourself. Sit and stand up straight. Pull your shoulders back slightly and your head as if you were standing against the wall like op's pic.

you're but a little baby

Get both your hands and place them tightly behind your neck. Now bring your head back as much as you can without hurting yourself. Making sure to keep your hands firmly against the back of your neck.

This will strengthen the muscles and help you.

do it about 15-20 times or so.

there is a ton of info on youtube about this problemm. google anterior pelvic tilt

Fucking dickballs, everything here except is about shoulder posture.
Just check your head position and correct yourself whenever you're looking at a screen or phone. Soon it will become second nature.

don't overlap your hands for best results, don't cross fingers, simply place hands on the sides of the neck, tips of middle fingers touching. works. neck should look beefier after the exercise.

What the fuck are you talking about? That is probably the best exercise against a dowagers bow on this whole thread. You literally train your head to hold back. Like, are you joking, or are you really that much of an idiot? This is the one exercise every physical therapist would recommend to fix a dowagers bow.

Use a large computer monitor positioned at your eye level.

The prevalence of forward-hunched necks today comes from looking down at a laptop or smartphone for hours every day.

YOGA AND PILATES

every time I do proper posture it feels like I'm sticking my man chest out in some sort of primal dominant way so I just go back to slouching like a cuck who spends all his time huddled over my desk

thats a good idea

also try to bring your shoulder blades together while walking, sitting, standing, sleeping

taking up archery is good for that

This boi got chicken pox

>takes up archery to fix posture
>gets into it heavily
>great posture
>freakish bow arm disparity

You don't, pic related.

If it's actually just your slouching forward then I would suggest weight lifting or try walking around with a heavy rucksack.

Muscles are the foundation of good posture in my opinion

(kept image name because I found it humorous.)

remember to keep your back straight at all time and shoulders relax, this will naturally straighten up your neck

sit with legs wider, check out your posture in mirror everyone time you leave or come back to your house

has anyone regained height with this?

Reminds me of that fucking Veeky Forums pushup thread

longtime starcraft player and compsci major here, I spend a shit ton of time sitting at computers

nothing helps as much as always consciously having good posture, but there are a few specific things you can do

stretches that helped me the most:

stand with your back pressed to a wall, feet together
have your chin sort of tucked in pressing the back of your head to the back of the wall making your spine as straight (parallel vertically to wall) as possible; be mindful your lower back doesn't come away

from this position raise your arms in like a bird flapping/jumping jack style, all the way up, all the way down, repeat 10-12 times. take a break, do two more sets.

then from the same starting position do like a climbing a ladder motion. 3 sets of 10-12. make sure your back is firm to the wall and your head /chin is tucked back

Dont waste your time trying to "correct" posture because the difference between A and B is a result of many things and, sorry to say the truth, but GENETICS play a lot in this. I'm not trying to same some SH bullshit like you have bad posture because of weak genetics. What I'm trying to say is that anatomical variation of the many body parts in the upper body can make your posture lean to A instead of B.

>sitting straight like if you have a huge dildo in your ass
I dont recommend it, all it does is creating unnecessary strain on the back. I better tip is sitting is for resting so no problem if you slouch when you are not standing. Try to improve you standing/active posture and aim spend more time being active.

what

fuuuuuuck im a C
im gonna try and be an L for the rest of the night im home wish me luck

tie a rope around your head and brick hanging on end of it on your back side, spend at least 6hours a day for couple weeks like that and you should get results

Lift heavy things in incrementally heavier increments without using machines. This will make the muscles holding you up stronger.

>but GENETICS play a lot in this

kill yourself my man. you are probably in highschool, tops college, with no understanding whatsoever what genetics even play a role in.

neck posture is aquired as well as able to get rid off by habitual posture and adjusting yourself everytime you feel you're slipping.

there are also a few exercises you can do that take ~20 mins to do a day that help.

Breathe through your nose

good posture is more important than a little disparity

start lifting and stop being a fucking twink. your shitty posture is due to muscular imbalances in your back and most likely your hips. stretch out your chest, strengthen your back, make sure to maintain proper posture and it will fix itself.

no need, that is flawless

Posture medic, it's just an elastic brace. I just wear it around the house and it really helped me. It requires no effort at all.

lift weights

this is fucking gold