ITT fashion trends you dont understand

ITT fashion trends you dont understand

These jackets fit like fucking life rafts

Only if you're a skinny little fagget
Get Veeky Forums and most clothes will fit like a glove

I don't get why other girls wear the "instagram baddie" look, it just seems so garish and over-the-top to me. like they're trying to wear clothes made for a toddler. Not a fan of that ideal "thick" body type either.

like the trend of having at least a pound of makeup on your face, and brown (wtf) lipstick, and so much contouring it literally just looks like a triangle on your cheek and winged liner (oh god I am so sick of seeing winged eyeliner)

leggings + uggs

I hate them

cuffed pants with low shoes and ankle socks
nobody wants to see ur 6 inches of calf hair

not all clothes are meant to fit like a glove and if you're interested in fashion for purposes beyond attention from vapid females, the clothes you buy were liekly designed to be worn on slender frames

>Not a fan of that ideal "thick" body type either.
L O W
T
E
S
T

i would hope I have low testosterone levels since I'm female

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

where the rory gilmores at amirite

maybe like a euro rory gilmore

The general trend of purposedly making yourself look as weak & effeminate as possible.

Don't get me wrong, there's nothing with guys being androgynous, but it's just weird to see some people try really fucking hard to be all effeminate when it clearly isn't, uh, "them". Not to mention it's annoying when you see nothing but advice to look like that when it's just not your thing.

Yeah it looks fucked up. Especially the eyebrows. They're so thick and perfect they seriously look like black bars on their face.

Women these days wear more makeup than circus clowns. Which is fucked up. I'm not such a fedora tipper that I'll say that all makeup sucks, but Christ, most women would look better if they wore some simple eyeliner and didn't all go for the homogeneous Kim Kardashian West look.

exactly, and all the highlighting/contouring is making them look like they have the exact same bone structure. it's so fucking weird

>hates makeup
>hates 'thick' 'culture'
>hates instagram whores
please step on me

Never use the zipper on a bomber jacket you idiot,they are supposed to be worn unzipped

So does everyone other than googles and google wannabes

Slavcore shit. Immigrated from poor east european country to scandinavia, and here all wannabe Veeky Forums teens dressed up like most ugliest people in my hometown.

>le buff middle aged forehead guy in bland brands and jeans five sizes small instagram fashion blog with the fire emoji dope comments

these girls are my fetish and i fking love it

His torso and his legs lmao
They look like they don't belong to the same person

watching gilmore girls atm, just started season 2
best show i've ever seen t.b.h.

>dislikes thick girls
Someones insecure about their position on the sexual pecking order

step on you? lol

I'm not really into sex actually. I don't dislike them personally, just personally don't like the way it looks. much more a fan of /thinspo/

Yeah I'm sick of the heavy makeup and B A D contouring. But I'm talking about HEAVY makeup, like I can see your pores suffering kind of makeup

Honestly if you hate contouring and makeup like cat eye(why would you even have that??) then you don't need to wear it. Its personal choice and if you want a stick up your ass help yourself :P

Holy shit. I'm sorry.

Like you are actually responding.

>get Veeky Forums and they'll fit like a glove
Yeah that's why all models are skinny
And all designer work from a tall thin model of the human body
Unless you're still wearing affliction t shirts but then you like rhinestones on you're clothes you cum receptacle

Yeah I guess I was talking about heavy makeup and bad countouring. By "winged eyeliner" I meant the overdramatic kind. subtle contouring is wonderful but not the kind that's trendy right now

lol I decided to come back and check this thread to see what other people hate, and apparently the only thing being hated on is my opinion

Oh yeah I know what you mean. When winged eye liner is dramatic it reminds me of trashy mexican girls.

The kind of contouring that's trendy now with the over exaggerated sharp edges is ridiculous

>non-asian people wearing clothes with asian text on it

What is the appeal of these things? Do people want to look like the bought pants that were too short? They're fucking awful.

what country in scandi are you from?

in this case it's fine.
they're joggers, meant to be athletic-like and not drape around your ankles.
do you expect the elastic cuffs to go into his fucking shoe or something?

whether joggers are acceptable or not is another thing..

I don't use instagram, could someone provide an example of this?

yes yes i live in nz and see fuccbois wearing this stupid hallensteins shit all the time. in 2013 it was tail tees and drop crotches, now it's this.
just wear sweatpants or regular pants ffs

they are simple, look pretty good, also history behind them and subcultures.

not sure if srs
you should be worried about brownies and niggers, not about 3 stripe niggers
slavs are loyal af, and slavcore looks good only on squat gods, indeed

I have never understood rick owens. It all looks ridiculous to me and i don't get why someone would pay so much for some extra baggy sweatpants and some weird as chuck taylor spin off

do you guys hang around niggers 24/7 or something

fucking kek

Agreed. My ex went from a normal girl to one of those overly made-up instagram posers and it looks so bad. Of course she's super critical of anyone who tries to criticize her. I get it since she was bullied earlier in life and now lots of guys think she looks hot, but it actually looks sooo bad on almost everyone.

I get more tech-oriented joggers, but wtfs up with denim and chino joggers? they look disgusting

Normies got it into their heads that showing your ankles is fashionable

Obviously you dont work out in the cold all day, so you couldnt even respect the amount of warmth it gives.