Retro Reebok

Are they the new Stans?

Whats the best model?

Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

sneakerfiles.com/reebok-x-dgk/
kingpinmag.com/videos/latest-clips/the-lost-reebok-x-dgk-video.html
rippedlaces.com/2016/06/remembering-reeboks-attempt-to-conquer-skateboarding-with-the-dgk-workout-lo/
befr.ebay.be/itm/Rare-Reebok-RBK-DGK-edition-Mens-size-10-5-Green-White-skate-shoes-Collectors-/302131340228?hash=item46586e63c4:g:JBwAAOSwXeJYH7ed
reebok.com/us/club-c-fvs/V67585.html
endclothing.com/us/reebok-club-c-85-vintage-v67899.html?173=280&gclid=CjwKEAiAmJvBBRDKpP724LigwngSJAAYRJXBJQ0Z4uIiRRsOOZnxngKQooSSqh9Yhs1tAAKZZhgcmxoCmq3w_wcB#fo_c=1408&fo_k=b4d3e18dc414cde33f44c82541190761&fo_s=gplaus
youtube.com/watch?v=wp6qvNbAtuw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what are those shoes?

Next fa meme

Was wondering this myself
Bump

gosha reebok collab i think

just no
lol

this fit look like shit, not effay

thank God none of you know what this shoe is called

these look like absolute trash irl
would not wear

I love it desu

wtc jacket?

>Are they the new Stans?
I really hope not cause I bought them months ago, they're amazing and I very seldom see people with them
Got them in blue though

These are not the next stans because these are not that easy to find, especially the vintage ones. The next stans are the gazelles

Literally everyone in the UK has a pair of Gazelles because muh mod fashion

bump

whats the shoes in op's pic plox

Revenge plus vintage

This is why Veeky Forums sucks, shit fits everywhrre

I love that picture so much
w2c style and legs?

How do the rbk plus vintages fit?

i've seen a lot of #lads wearing sambas lately

or club c 85 as an alternative

I like the exofit hi.

my pair literally arrived today lmao

I highly doubt reebok in itself will be infected by hype cancer like Vans, Converse or Adidas. Mostly because

1) It is relatively cheap
2) No garbage rappers like Drake is using it(yet)
3) It is currently not involved with skateboarding besides a collab w/ Palace, Gosha (yet)

Reebok have previously been involved in the skate scene, however it was long ago and they never really tried to get into it again other than with palace and gosha as you said, but I remember they collabed with DGK once before I'm sure.

>mfw i had these like 3 years ago, ised them 3 times and then sell them because i though they looked really ghetto/white trash/poor people in general.

I think mids abd lows are ok, but his noooo

Thinking about copping the Club C 85s next.

Fucking garbage. Want2punch mode. Nice socks fag.

Damn they did lol. Kinda funny how almost no one remembers/ gave a shit though.

sneakerfiles.com/reebok-x-dgk/

kingpinmag.com/videos/latest-clips/the-lost-reebok-x-dgk-video.html

rippedlaces.com/2016/06/remembering-reeboks-attempt-to-conquer-skateboarding-with-the-dgk-workout-lo/

Like the company tried to erase it from history.

been really torn between the buttersofts and the club c 85 vintages, also where to cop in US?

Kek
befr.ebay.be/itm/Rare-Reebok-RBK-DGK-edition-Mens-size-10-5-Green-White-skate-shoes-Collectors-/302131340228?hash=item46586e63c4:g:JBwAAOSwXeJYH7ed

>really ghetto/white trash/poor people in general.
my type of core

I've got the buttersoft ones, they're pretty nice and they look good "on foot" i think i'm going to pick up the vintage ones also

anyone know how the club c 85's fit?

They're basically the same shoe

cleanestapparel

these are pretty similar and only 60. could be my ss17 white shoe

reebok.com/us/club-c-fvs/V67585.html

or these

endclothing.com/us/reebok-club-c-85-vintage-v67899.html?173=280&gclid=CjwKEAiAmJvBBRDKpP724LigwngSJAAYRJXBJQ0Z4uIiRRsOOZnxngKQooSSqh9Yhs1tAAKZZhgcmxoCmq3w_wcB#fo_c=1408&fo_k=b4d3e18dc414cde33f44c82541190761&fo_s=gplaus

Future is literally sponsored by Reebok

ID on jeans?

youtube.com/watch?v=wp6qvNbAtuw