Low Calorie Food & Drinks List:
>pastebin.com/raw/93cLG9jj

Model Diet Manual:
>imgur.com/a/kdIyE

Groups!
>MyFitnessPal: "Veeky Forums friends"
community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/112013-fa-friends
>Lose It!: "Veeky Forums friends"
loseit.com/#Community:GroupProfile!id=b74af47e37c14232ba6405f03df6f670^/fa/ friends

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/fa/thread/11666122#p11666690
warosu.org/fa/thread/11666122#p11666734
twitter.com/AnonBabble

how long did it take for you guys to start seeing results with IF?

Someone hit me up with a Discord inv link

141 6 feet rn ate around 1.1k cals and walked around for a long time (shopping) trying to hit 135 but im fucking starving maybe I should just sleep

Just drink some diet coke or something.

Lose the weight assholes. Stop drinking soda. Stop looking at yourself in the mirror wishing you were thin and just become thin

Its that easy

I saw results immediately. Went from 200lbs to 150lbs within 5 months. Probably less.

It is.

I have been chubby at 210lbs and now I look very thin at 150lbs, the only difference between the two was the mindset I approached every day with.

Literally guys stop eating so much every day.

>stop drinking soda
Why is this so hard I feel like I'm addicted to soda and coffee rip my teeth

helo fwamile daly remindar to stey hidhratted luv u soooo muhch tanks bye

IF isn't magical. You just end up eating less, easier. I know there some articles that say it does different biological things that help also, but I bet those are mostly dwarfed by the fact that you skipped an extra chunk calories by clumping your meals together.

I went from 216-lbs down to 145-lbs now, over a period of a year and a half. For me there was a point where I just decided it was time to lose weight and that was it. That next morning I had oatmeal instead of my usual weekend french toast.

The beginning was fairly easy after I got started, but once I got down to a normal BMI it became harder for me. Progress slowed, and motivation was harder to come by as a result, but this thread was extremely inspiring to keep pushing on.

I'd also say that weight loss has become sort of addicting to me. Once you figure out how to do it, then it becomes more of a decision on where to stop. Especially if going slowly, it is very tempting to just keep chipping away at my weight and even a 100-200 calorie deficit while starts to add up after a few months.

How much you think it would cost to fuck this chick?

>chick
I have some bad news for you user...

If that's a femboy I'd still sleep with it. She seems to be Russian so probably only a couple thousand bucks would buy her for a weekend.

frog no one replied what happened?

Is this for guys?

I want to be as thin as safely possible

How do you reward yourself when you lose another 10lbs?

People should stop listening to antithin propaganda. There is practically no chance that you will get into that Oświęcim-mode.

me in the middle ;)
you on the left :))

By increasing my goal by another 5lbs.

>tfw no soda and still skinnyfay

Ty frof, ILU. Drinking water right now.

who are they?

do i be /thin/ or just skinnyfat senpai?

So if I remember it right weight lifters bulk and then cut. Why that? Why not just work but not eat over your TDEE?

Did anyone have a well no wonder i'm so fat moment when they started counting calories?

How 2 ignore stomach wanting food

Drink water, do work, run errands, watch tv, masturbate, shitpost.

skinnyfat

yeah, i realized how much cheese, pasta and bread i ate and how it's probably the reason i gained weight

Yes, especially after I got a food scale. Portions were tricky so I was under-estimating my calories but I'm doing much better now!

i try obviously not to buy clothes to reward myself, I usually get some effay sneakers

They should charge by the pound.

skinnyfat

Holy fuck you're all fucking brainwashed.
You're fucking skinny, dude, take care of your fucking body.
If you dipshits want to see what skinnyfat is, I'll take a fucking picture of my body. I won't sit by while you fucks encourage one another to torture themselves.

then fat girls would be more expensive than thin ones, doesn't really make sense.

Hej :3

250/1hour absolute minimum if that is the best pic of her.

probs closer to 500/hr, not much more than that tho

USD?

Most the high end ones here are about 4-5,000 for the weekend last I checked. Which kind of goes with your rate per hour since obviously more time probably means they discount per hour. I'm too scared to rent one but I have asked people who have about it.

How do I achieve this?

Siemka!

i have friends who do it and usually they get a 7/10 mid 20s bbbj, condon sex, the usual for 250/hr with tip CND.

hard to tell how attractive that girl/trap is from that pic. but probs closer to 500. I thnk you can get what normies would consider 8.5-9 for like $350/hr often

I haven't done it yet b/c facial aesthetics are the most important part of a girl for me and you can pretty much never see their faces : (

why they hit tho?

2009 meme

Is skipping meals a meme or are all the health blogs lying?

Not bad at all. I'm just too afraid. Wish I wasn't scared of everything.

What body fat % to achieve cheekbone like this ?

Mostly a meme.

I just chopped off a shot ton of my hair. It use to be down past my tits and now it's above my cheeks. It's also thick so i was wondering how much it probably weighed.

Anyone have any ideas of hair weight?

Czemu mnie bijeś :(

Why would you do that?

Sauce?

Did i make it /thinspo/?

So i can fuck women.

>implying a lot of women don't like other long-haired girls
I get what you're saying though. And probably not more than a pound, if that, but I don't work with hair, so I have no idea.

Good god this is gross

You need a fucking burger

Too much senpai

Yes. Skinny guys are sexy af. I prefer skinny over muscular.

Thank frog

I've not lost 10 lbs yet but I reckon my reward would be feeling like a worthwhile human being. I hate that I got fat.

How do I look skinny without looking dyel?

Step 1. Want to stop being fat.
Step 2. Eat less.
Step 3. Be not fat.

workout and develop some muscle, obviously

I'm eating shit lately probably around 1900kcal which is my maintenance

Can't really eat more

this makes me feel sad. you probably have an eating disorder man. stay away from these threads for a while.

>all these cucks cry about eating disorders: starving through the day and even falling for the binge purge meme
>crying every time they have big dinners and friends in town
>meanwhile, I use intermitted fasting and literally breeze through my weightloss and can have big dinners whenever I want
>tons of energy from the short fast and I get to prepare the finest in meals to make sure I get all my nutrients with the least amount of wasted time

I don't want to self diagnose but i think i have EDNOS

isn't the answer obvious?
just stay lean, bulk up for a year or so, then maintain your weight and work on building strength

my advice, as someone who had anorexia as a teenager, is to not wait until you're seconds away from death to get help.

That's /Dhalslim/

I'm eating maintenance now...and i don't really feel that bad

I have dizziness and use lax sometimes but that's it,no more heavy restriction

Something very form fitting so I'm unable to fit into it if I gain any weight. Then wear it at least weekly. Jeans, a belt, since my waist is the biggest problem area.

you're a young guy and 1900 won't be your maintenance. plus you're obviously underweight at the moment, which will cause you health problems.

It's ok totally worth it being able to breathe fire and stretch your limbs is awesome

I'm 53kg and 177cm(16.9bmi i think) and my TDEE is around 1800kcal when sedentary but i'm active most days of the week

I'm eating my BMR though(1500kcal) just to be safe

Health problems like what?

im a guy and my maintenance is

i'm kekking hard dude

I just had lunch at 2pm and I'm so fucking stuffed even though it was only 300 calories. No one told me IF would get my appetite under control too.

Finally down to a 27! :)

what did you eat?

Ask fit. Be cautious though. They a snarky bunch of closet homos.

It's facial bone genes mostly but it also depends how you store weight on your body too. There are people who store weight on their face/under their chin seemly before all other body parts so they would have to get down low. Your mileage may vary.

Are those the jeans you were trying to fit into? Congrats!!!!!

peanut butter sandwich

was my lunch effay?

(no breakfast)

1 macintosh apple ~ 80kcal
1 halloween pretzel bag ~ 50kcal
1 cup trader joe's nonfat plain yogurt - 120 kcal
1 cup black coffee ~ 5 kcal? (or is it 0)

Too far. Get that weight up baby boy. Stay hidhratted.

lel tho

Yes!!! I can't believe someone remembered, lol. They just took a little breaking in and a loss of 3 lbs, haha.

Personally I think you could stand to eat more but I've never been one for starving myself. Even when I was a teenage and wanted to be anorexic I hated the effects on my mind.

>Even when I was a teenage and wanted to be anorexic I hated the effects on my mind
what every ~thinspo~ shithead fails to shed light on

Well done. How could I forget that hip bone shot? May I have an ass shot for research purposes? Shirt off with collar bones showing would be good also.

/thinspo/ is inhabited by two perverts. Pervy Pepe and the pervert that keeps trying to get boys to take their pants off.

ok so I'm still losing weight and I really don't think I have anorexia. I think as of right now i just have enough willpower to not eat too much food, because its not as if I don't like or trust food. I eat pretty well below my TDEE and I exercise a moderate amount. The only thing that sometimes frightens me is if I don't even know if I have an ED. Like I can't tell if my personality has changed; most people think of me as a pretty genuine and kind person and I haven't noticed that changing; but is that the beginning of an ED? I can't tell. sorry for rant

It's no secret I refreshed /thinspo/ after the old OP stopped making them to fap to thin girls. The current OP pasta is still all my writing.

warosu.org/fa/thread/11666122#p11666690
warosu.org/fa/thread/11666122#p11666734

Of course it has taken a life of its own now, and supported strongly by bonganon, a mentally ill anorexic girl from the now redpilled UK who I plan to take on a date shortly. Germanon was a strong supporter also, but has since been murdered. I had nothing to do with that. :^)

next you can buy a belt :o)

weakened immune system, fragile bones, thyroid problems, electrolite problems, hormonal problems, appetite problems, depression, anxiety, fatigue, anemia, amenorrhea/loss of fertility in women, temperature regulatory problems (the thing that i found the most unbearable when i had anorexia), and probably a host of others.

>weakened immune system
wash your hands
> fragile bones
have some milk
> thyroid problems
nobody understands the thyroid
>electrolite problems
have a saltine
> hormonal problems
all women have hormonal problems
>appetite problems
that's the idae
> depression, anxiety, fatigue
was depressed before I started
> anemia
lulz
> amenorrhea/loss of fertility in women
don't want to reproduce
>temperature regulatory problems (the thing that i found the most unbearable when i had anorexia)
I'll wear a coat
>and probably a host of others
like being amazing looking?