Cop or Not

Other one approaching 300.

What do you think of these?

Other urls found in this thread:

asos.de/sisley/sisley-woll-parka-mit-kordelzug-kapuze/prd/7046402?iid=7046402&clr=Navy275&SearchQuery=&cid=12931&pgesize=36&pge=0&totalstyles=52&gridsize=3&gridrow=3&gridcolumn=2
asos.de/ellesse/ellesse-nylon-parka/prd/7014539?iid=7014539&clr=Marineblau&SearchQuery=&cid=12931&pgesize=16&pge=1&totalstyles=52&gridsize=3&gridrow=2&gridcolumn=2
companyclothing.bigcartel.com/
solovairdirect.com/collections/solovair-shoes/products/solovair-3-eye-gibson-in-black-1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>wire frame bandwagon

Faggot

not nice

cop

I will wear it with brown docs or all white vans sk8-hi
asos.de/sisley/sisley-woll-parka-mit-kordelzug-kapuze/prd/7046402?iid=7046402&clr=Navy275&SearchQuery=&cid=12931&pgesize=36&pge=0&totalstyles=52&gridsize=3&gridrow=3&gridcolumn=2

Also an option
asos.de/ellesse/ellesse-nylon-parka/prd/7014539?iid=7014539&clr=Marineblau&SearchQuery=&cid=12931&pgesize=16&pge=1&totalstyles=52&gridsize=3&gridrow=2&gridcolumn=2

c or n????

>100% Polyamid
besser nicht.
besser, aber häßlich

from what I heard, the quality of Raf Stans are more or less identical to regular stans. You gotta decide whether the brand / design is worth paying triple the price.

Those aint raf stans tho

my bad. Design-wise, I don't quite feel the gold print. Stans are supposed to be subdued, and that print breaks this. I do like the sole color, though.

which ones should i get Veeky Forumsm? alternatives more than welcome
gats 44 €
sambas 53 €
nike SB trainerendors 56 €

'gats

C/n?

boost and knit, these would be some comfortable beaters

The white ones are leather, black will be suede

this....

or this???

c/n?

Cop or not this 3 pieces suit?

go with the gats. v comfy, normies think they're cool and unique

i like it. font is cool and it's not too loud/tumblrcore.

right on, should i get black er?
companyclothing.bigcartel.com/

i think it depends on your skin color and the rest of your fits as to which would look better. personally i prefer the look of the black on white but i know that i don't really suit white shirts so i'd probably be more inclined to get the black for myself.
i'd love if they sold they same design as a sweater.

good price and i know it would suit me in either color. would wear it over hoodies when it was cold enough.
really the only reason i haven't copped on impulse already is because it's approaching summer here, plus i'm passively trying to save for a course.

if anyone knows of something very similar except with a zipper instead of buttons lmk, especially if it's not too pricey

cant help you, the jackets look good though. w2c?

ascolour.co.nz

From A.P.C.

i'm assuming the mac? definitely

if you're talking about the shoes, then fuck no

Grab a piece I want for singles day sales, or gamble for discount on cybermonday/black friday?

Awful shill, awful tee, absolutely disgusting item of clothing

le classic glasses meme
dnc

Recommend something better then

cop?

Cop or not?

thoughts on these for white beaters??

Should I cop these? very good price

*off-white, buy it, even though I dont gotta buy it*

Should i?

Super cheap right now. I've really wanted some beige/off-white shoes for a while now and I think these are perfect.

Why do you need to ask us? If you want a cheap coat, go ahead, but you'll look like every other farmer hick.

Note that the people who normally buy these coats are not autistic enough to need the encouragement of the fashion subreddit of Veeky Forums to do so.

zip hoodies never work out in my opinion, not very serious Veeky Forums. look for a pullover.

get them now

sell if you don't like them

i used to really dislike zip hoodies but now i like them more than pullovers. wearing pic related rn.
in saying that, i only wear black hoodies, and i think other colors look better as pullovers.

definitely cop. I have the olive version of this jacket and I couldn't ask for a better quality windbreaker, idk how I feel about the white tho.

C or N?

are you serious
fuck off hypebeast

Liking bape aint being a hypebeast anymore, fuck back to 2006

honestly this is the time to ditch all that streetwear garbage. unless ur black then i guess u can go for it but fuck off to r/streetwear

>pic related

Also how do you feel about going to a store to check a collab out on release day
I feel like there's tonnes of pressure for me to buy when I'm there, but if I wait it could sell out

why do u wanna look like faze rug

Jesus I'm tired

Happy 16th birthday.

Omg how did you know?

cop? / which?

I could remove the brand, and replace the lace for a white one

Cop?

Depends on face
I dont like the upper pockets and those hot blue laces
no
c
gats
c
this
lol
ew
yes
c
no
love it
no
c

n
n
would cop depending on price
only if you've got model looks, otherwise no
No, hope it's bait
y, looks comfy
y
n
n
n

I'm really on the fence for these

Do not cop. Ever.
Get Tubulars or something. Anything but Roshe runs.

nah, das u m8

How are Frank & Oak basics? I'm extremely broke but I need more basic stuff, and they have a first outfit for $60 thing going on. Worried about sizing as well.

which//one

which//one

How's this colour?

cop the one on the right, wear it with a plain white or grey shirt and you're good as gold

the colour's good but do not cop because they're tims ffs. Get some better, less chunky boots in that same colour

c or n

i like these but I feel like I should reproach myself for it

neither. cav empt has much more interesting and pleasing designs to offer.

cop, but get the ones with black soles if you can

Cop?
solovairdirect.com/collections/solovair-shoes/products/solovair-3-eye-gibson-in-black-1

nah
sure

should i cop the parchment lows?

such as?

therye 20 dollars ffs

Please answer me

regular white canvas cons are btr

was steered away from NBs, these were also available

soles ruin it, n

etc.
admittedly some of these are a couple years old and might be hard to find, but i know there's other web stores that sell c.e.

Should I?

no
no
i dont like the soles but sure if you like it

$400 each, not sure if I should cop one

w2c gats ?

ebay.de

these are all complete trash