Am I Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

philpapers.org/archive/SHATVO-2.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Careful friend, you're going to wake up a bunch of trigglyfags

the red shirt could work but the rest of your fit is shit

eat shit commiefag you are far from effay

MAGA

Why protest the president? He hasn't even been sworn in yet. Give him a chance.
Also no your not really effay desu senpai

Politics aside, I think you are too rumpled/wrinkled. Also shave cleaner or grow a more distinct stubble.

You look like you let your boyfriend cheat on you cause you're inadequate in the bedroom

Not really, your glasses alone exclude you. You're not terrible or anything though.

>liberals are commies
commies are glad hillary lost

That's a low energy protest if I've ever seen one

losers

Other than the tattoos, left is pretty Veeky Forums

Get rid of the sign and stop protesting pointlessly and maybe I can answer that question

I really like your fashion style.

you don't want democracy
but democracy has protected your weak bitch ass all your life

move to somalia if you don't want government

Peaceful protest is a cornerstone of democracy.

Over the entire nation, less than 50% of voters voted for Trump; they are expressing their disagreement. Even if 99% voted for trump, that 1% would still be perfectly in the right for expressing their disagreement.

Typical College kid.

you are, a little, but your friends are ugly and gay

Good fit, pal.
Just sad you're so unedicated.
Really interesting that most trump protestors are just upset about this very small social issues like racism, lgbt. No one seems to care about the economy.

There's literally nothing outstanding about his economic policies, they're vanilla as fuck and not a single one steps outside of the norm. Ask 100 career politicians what their economic policies would look like if they were elected president and I wager the majority would be far closer to Trump than Hillary. Whether that's a good or bad thing I won't say, but outside of a few quirks like the wall and the fact that he can't be bought because he's already filthy rich he's a pretty fucking average politician which is exactly what I would expect from someone with no previous experience in that domain.

Why do you think I'm "unedicated?"

Also, people have little to protest with respect to economy because Trump has said so little in the first place. No one knows what to expect.

Also, people don't protest economic stuff as much in general, unless things get really bad. But it's always after the fact (like after the housing crisis). The economy is just too volatile and unexpected (in general) for people to have a firm platform in claiming that some policy WILL affect something.

However, I don't doubt people will protest if the factory jobs Trump kept promising to the rust belt don't come back. Those voters very likely have been conned, as this man constantly profits from and works with the globalist policies he so claims to oppose.

>less than 50%

Check again, they finally finished the vote counts and including Alaska he has the pop vote now.

he's down by 400k

Source?

Even if so, 400k in a country of 320mill is nothing

your a nu male not fa

True, but my point still stands

well first of all you're inaccurately mis-representing the scale. it would be 400k out of about 121 million who voted.

second of all, a majority is a majority. do you see how you're moving the goalposts?

let's examine the interaction:

>but he d-did win the majority
nah he lost by 400k
>b-but that's n-not even th-that much

first you make the point of contention the fact of majority vote. and then when that doesn't go your way, you make the point of contention the amount of the majority--arbitrarily implying that a majority of 400k isn't 'enough' of a majority.

which is it, bucko? get your story straight.

I'm sorry, but Trump got elected; his supporters are the "mainstream" now.

I'm afraid the word "nu male" has kind of lost it's edge. It's no longer mainstream, and in a way, it's kind of the "counter-culture" now. There's nothing "nu" about them; they are now the "old" generation of men holding on, licking their wounds.

BAHAHAHA

Lets see in four years from how much better the economy is. Bet you wont have shit to say then will you?

You're right, I won't. I'm not hoping for the economy to fail to spite trump. I certainly don't expect success, but if it does happen, I would only seek to benefit from it.

Cucks cant be Veeky Forums

wanna know how I know you don't know jack shit about economics?

WE ARE NOT A DEMOCRACY. WE ARE A REPUBLIC. THIS IS HOW REPUBLICS WORK.

>2 options
>democracy

Keke

nice false flag faggot

still would've been better than trump

>dumbass vs rotted corrupt elite political class

Its even between them user, you can stop being mad and talk after either side proves indefinitely who is worse

GET THE FUCK OF MY BOARD YOU INBRED POL KEKS NO WONDER FA IS GOING TO SHIT REEEEEEEEEEEE

Being anti trump is not effay

DUDE ITS 2016 CORE
politics aside, you and your fit average af

#noesmipresidente

Trump won the election so kys libcuck

I wasn't even contending that. Another Trumper displays a profound lack of literacy. What a surprise.

I didn't say that, but you are obviously butthurt. Get over it, you won't die from it. Btw, points that you make are so obvious and unimportant that I am kinda sad for you thinking that you sound smart making them (which is obviously their only purpose).

GO FASHY OR GO HOME YOU FUCKING LIBERAL KEK.

>anti trump

lol get out fag inb4 u dont support hitler either you fucking jew

k since nobody on Veeky Forums is giving useful advice as usual and are deciding to fall for the obvious bait and shitfling instead I'll tell you why your fit sucks

I can't see how the t-shirt fits around your waist since you've blocked but university t-shirts are generally no effay, especially ones that show the university logo (as opposed to font only university shirts)

that jacket looks boring, and it really doesn't suit you in my opinion. It looks ill fitting. I find that the shade of red (burgundy, I believe) clashes with the navy blue t-shirt when burgundy is the outer layer.

Your pants are the worst part of this fit, by far. They look very baggy for your legs and the break covers the tounge. This is referred to as a full-break and you generally see these on dads and middle-aged or elderly men. This is considered quite unfashionable. Take note of the way some of your friends either cuff their pants (like the guy right next to you) or wear pants that create little to no breaks. Cuffing spurs debate from time to time here but it's mostly just trolling or flamebait, and it's a drastic improvement compared to how your pants sit at your feet now.

Finally, your shoes clash with the colour of your pants, and I also don't find them to be interesting or noteworthy in any respect.

>speaks up, then gets btfo
>"it's n-not even important anyway.. it's s-so obvious"

u r mad itelectual

>racism and LGBT rights are small issues
>and abortion I guess

Maybe if you are not or don't know any non-white, non-straight guys I guess

why can't americans understand democracy?

Lol that wasn't me before, I am just pointing that you are retarded.

if you aren't white or straight what the hell are you doing on a fashion board?

are you somehow insinuating that brown-eyed shirt lifters can ever even approach aryan beauty? if so lmao

haha xd ad hominiem i cant really provide an articulate or meaningful counterargument so im just going to be racist hehe xDDD

Well aren't you a regular king of carrot flowers.Yes, they're exceedingly, exceedingly small issues. The only way they can affect anything but your feefees is through the fundamental material factors of your life, and the problem to the actual extent it exists reduces entirely to one of economic justice.
Intersectionality is not at all an effective framework for dealing with this, either. Huge numbers of people miss the obvious difference between "racism exists" and "this one, highly specific postmodernist ideology, which rewrites the very rules of argument so its own internal inconsistencies are evidence and not refutation, is the best way to address it."
philpapers.org/archive/SHATVO-2.pdf
Also I'm gay so >inb4 le ebin "privilege is invisible to those who have it" ad hom doesn't work

>Peaceful protest is a cornerstone of democracy.
Actually yes, and we should absolutely all defend their right to do it. But you should be very, very cognizant that it's the left, and not the right, that has severely impinged on speech and pathologized/criminalized dissent in recent years.

We're a constitutional republic, which is a type of democracy. You know full well nobody means "direct democracy" when they describe the US as democratic. You're just fishing for an opportunity to be pedantic.

for the love of christ

just leave the thread dude and sage theres no point arguing with them

That was my first post ITT p-pls no bully

I think we've let the fact that placards obscure the view of one's fit escape us.

This was in the guardian

Estrogen overload. Numales and drug addicts.

your argument is that faggots, trannies, and non-whites are deserving of our sympathy

my argument is "no."