Who else /solitude/ here?

who else /solitude/ here?
got my shit together academically, got some decent clothes, but ever since I moved away from home I can't seem to make friends
To be honest, it doesn't really bother me, but the peer-pressure is high when I see everyone hanging out with their friends and having a good time and I just go to work and make music in my free time

fuck off emo fag

I concur, in fact, I'd say that I've given up my life in that way. I got my life together too after being an ethereal little shit my early 20s. I now work in finance and continue to write and play music in my free time. It isn't that bad observing everyone if you're calculating them like characters in a play written by you where you are all of them.

how old are you now?

It's okay user I started university and I can't seem to make friend either

This has NOTHING to do with fashion.
Please go to /r9k/ and wallow in self pity.

don't worry man i have no friends at all and my ex abandoned me but it helped me to explore myself, develop passions and build my self esteem independently

all i have is my gf, music, and Veeky Forums.

i have no friends.

Yea I've been a lonely cunt ever since I moved.. I can't even go out here I sometimes go out in my old town but it's just not the same since I don't hang with anybody anymore I tried getting some hobbies and I got to the gym but it isn't working... however I recently got a job and I get around with everyone there sooo... my advice is get a job

>gf

Your post is scary as fuck, because that's literally me, except that i didn't actually get my shit together academically. I still don't have any grade, i dropped out of high school and i work as a cashier in a grocery store. I have literally no friend, and i have nobody and can't connect to other people, i just feel like a fucking alien. So yeah, i just go to work, and when i get home, i make music on my computer and i hope to become successful one day.

Where did you guys move where you can't make friends? Norway?

I was proud /sol/ for a while, but when you're constantly alone you begin to value the importance of community. Now I'm not so proud /sol/.

i love that photo. do you have source?
also i feel you b

Sorry, no. But I do have similar images to share.

I've found that as I realized the beauty of togetherness, my collection of pictures shifted from forests to cities.

I still feel as though I'd like to leave, however. I'm lonely, but when I consider the pyrrhic victory of civilized life, I just want to go full Walden.

Perhaps I'm a coward, but who isn't?

I just love grainy, melancholic film photography. Subject doesn't matter so much to me as atmosphere and texture.
Here's a couple of shots I've taken that you might like.

sorry, the quality of this one is garbage but i'm too lazy to rescan it or find my original scan

I have a mixed folder of about 1500 photos, a third of which I'm sure fit that category. Mostly vintage. I'll post until whenever.

Sorry to hijack your thread, OP

I get chills every damn time

Context? Image search gives nothing

i've seen that before but fuck animals are dope

No idea

About three more then I'm going to sleep

Be kind. You can easily suppress your sociability but there's many ways to inspire growth.

If you're kind or smart or hardworking or cute or whatever, people will come to you. Don't make decisions out of embarrassment or malice when you can help it.

It'll take time but people will gravitate towards you if you let yourself shine.

Do you have friends at work, OP?

How can you have a girlfriend but no friends?

nice

Funny enough, norwegians are some of the most friendly and open people in the world. It's not hard to make friends in Norway.

It's just a silly stereotype that's not even true.

very easy, you just hang out with your gf

Not him and I dont have a girlfriend but the idea of having one seems so foregin to me. Friends are meant to share your interests right? Most people I see and read about seem to have no or few shared interests with their girlfriend. Apart from my cousin and her boyfriend and my only girl friend and her boyfriend, none of the others Ive seen have anything in common.

I know a few people that have fuck all friends but have a girlfriend. They aren't like actual shut ins they're just a little different in an autistic way

Making friends as an adult is hard. If you're passionate about something you should try finding other people who are passionate about the same things that you are. Go find other musicians to make music with. 3 years ago I had literally no friends. I was always interested in martial arts so I joined a BJJ club. 4 months in I was hanging out with the people in the club. Going to bars together, watching fights and stuff like that. Shared interests go a long way especially if you suck at talking to people. You will make it.

op here, london

yes, I work as a bartender and even tho they call me a depressed piece of shit they like me and I like them, but ya know they don't feel like friends, more like friendly acquaintances

>put on sick fit
>go to convenience store
>buy beer
>go home and take clothes off

very easily

girls talk to you because you are handsome
but men dont, unless they're queers

I haven't had an actual male friend for years now. just girlfriends. It's terribly isolating

I can actually showcase a lot of good fits during work, because the bar is your typical alt/indie/tameimpalacore bar and they value this kind of shit

I concur, I've had tons of gfs but only one good male friend and now we are separated by distance so its fucked

I don't recall addressing you or expressing interest in your boring and stupid life
Why are you telling me this?

i have friends in uni but i cant be bothered to talk to them really.

be glad someone replied to your meme

How hard is it to make friends at university?

I moved a fucking continent to study and made friends within about two hours of leaving immigration