Sneaker Collection

show me your shoes Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

oliberte.com/category/mens/mcnairy/mark-mcnairy-mojoo/grey-suede?gclid=Cj0KEQiA9ZXBBRC29cPdu7yuvrQBEiQAhyQZ9E5s68UZxBKeL8ajJIRho-N_CTNbqmR0dAJ_TrId8n0aAvno8P8HAQ
ebay.de/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=m570.l1313&_nkw=bundeswehr sportschuh&_sacat=0
bundeswehr-und-mehr.de/a-1936/
man.totokaelo.com/apc/beatle-boots/black/HN6D0D
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

w2c boots

oliberte.com/category/mens/mcnairy/mark-mcnairy-mojoo/grey-suede?gclid=Cj0KEQiA9ZXBBRC29cPdu7yuvrQBEiQAhyQZ9E5s68UZxBKeL8ajJIRho-N_CTNbqmR0dAJ_TrId8n0aAvno8P8HAQ

w2c gats

dope colorway on that ultra boost
ebay.de/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=m570.l1313&_nkw=bundeswehr sportschuh&_sacat=0

I know it's gonna be from ebay, but want to get a direct link on OPs gats

they're margiela replicas. just google it senpai

I need me some black velcro gats

how much have you been wearing the 3 velcro black margielas? I've have the same pair the past 2 years and barely have any wear on them. That said my low white gats are trashed by comparison to yours

also have a pair of cp bballs. Good collection

apc ball thom browne apc

solid collection and good taste.
good collection as well. maybe it's just me being conservative, but I never really liked textures on brogues. the black makes them quite subtle which is nice, though

*by textures i mean the holes themselves

MUH POELLS

i love ccp but those are trash tier

completely agreed when it comes to brown pairs.

So top right, top middle bottom middle and bottom left are all CCP? Those are the nicest drips I've seen.

Middle bottom are actually Boris Bidjan's lowtops

It doesnt seem like the wear on the black 3 strap margiela are that noticable but that might be because they come distressed already idk. Thanks for the compliment

As far as I know you're the first person on the planet to actually own a pair of Golden Goose sneakers

bottom left are ricks

right. I know that they had distressed versions from previous seasons, i think i got the season right after.

w2c second from the left?

All these Mmm gats itt

My winter collection:
NS edition 1 / Clarks desert Mali
CP / AE
GAT / NS edition 3

Debating copping some black pilot boots for winter

bundeswehr-und-mehr.de/a-1936/

those clarks actually look really nice. Are they with the regular crepe sole? The sole looks kind of dark in your pic but I'm not sure if it's just the lighting or not

man those bballs are sick in that colour/material

pls help I have shit taste

get rid of all of them

ID on the ultra boost?

nice meme collection XXDDDDD

Im a student that has around 50-80 euros of disposable income a month.

I just really like comfy Vans.

>vans
>comfy

You must have really really really low standards for shoes

are Vans not supposed to be comfy? Ive even worn them on 4-5 hour hiking trips and never felt any kind of pain or discomfort.

user-senpai ily will do once next paycheck comes in

Digging the chelseas

It's crepe, but it turns black from all the dirt on the street. I'm debating whether to resolve them with vibram or just upgrade to a higher tier brand and model.

what are the two high tops on the front row?

throw everything in the trash except for the boots and start from scratch

UK nig here.

how durable are the boots? I had a pair of clarks brogues and they lasted me a couple years of fairly constant wear. Would you recommend them in general?

The material is holding up. Mine are two years old and received a fair during the cold seasons. The soles do turn nasty black and I wouldn't recommend crepe soles in retrospect, but at 150usd, that's absolutely okay. I still like the sleek silhouette a lot. All in all, I'd rather go for malis than for docs.

The perfect low tier boot in my book would be the desert Mali on a vibram or wedge sole at 180ish.

You have absolutely no taste
The boots are the worst shoe there no contest
The top row is fine more or less
Everything but the gats could be replaced with something better but they aren't offensively bad

Bally****

I absolutely love those shoes. A polish and they are as good as new everytime.

>UK nig
>af1s

u shot?

what you mean

Assuming this is actually your collection, this is fucking insane. Bravo.

Are they durable/comfortable

dad plz

Great collection. Id on the bottom right?

RAF

fucking redditors

you might have flat feet

& these

you don't know what shot means? you're not from the ends

i have too many black shoes

w2c boots on the left.

w2c brown boots and boots in middle

seconding this

santalum and red wing 8116

my shoe rack broke..

ID on the right?

APC beatle boots
man.totokaelo.com/apc/beatle-boots/black/HN6D0D

>sold out

brutal

ty trip friend

I'm jealous of the green CPs, that's a really nice colour. Too bad they're too expensive to justify.

>Denim sandals
WHAT
ARE
THOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSE

ID the black slip-ons in the 2nd picture?

They're a couple seasons back. ~4-5. I believe the same boots (or very similar) are the offering APC has in chelseas. Prized shoes. Always compliments

2 pair of SLPs

Pink ones i skated to hell and the USA ones got plenty of wearing during the olympics & the past week

The black sneakers are onitsukas, hard to tell in the lighting. Got any reqs for black highs to wear with Jeans? I like the CP B-Balls but cant find them anywhere. Not pictured is a beat to shit pair of stans in my garage.

ID on the chelseas please?

RM williams comfort turnout in chestnut

i thought i made a mistake at first, especially since it was my first pair of cps but they have probably become my favorite shoe. so unique, when you wear them you will stand out (in a good way) almost guaranteed compliments.

with black friday/boxing day coming up keep your eye open for some good deals you won't regret getting a pair imo

opening ceremony

my denim abortions ya, idk i'm usually good at managing my money and at the time i really should not have bought them but whatever who really needs FOOD

ID on the boots towards the left?

I do but I dont understand the correlation between slinging and af1s

I appreciate the advice, but I just spent $400 on some other stuff and will probably spending another $100 on something else that I found... too much temptation. Enjoy them.

LL Bean boots.
Main hunting shoe.
Duck boots.
They go by many names.

i dig the reeboks

These are all so bad lol

Seconding this, CPs are great IRL

what are these reeboks?

Are ultra boosts worth the price and the hype for the comfiness and look or nah?

great taste in boots mang

Not OP. I've got a pair of triple whites and man you'd never regret buying a pair. They're so damn comfortable and bouncy, and the silhouette is clean and versatile. They're a little played out by now but fuck that shit, their comfy-ness 10000% outweighs that.

thanks pal

Reebok x Kendrick Lamar Split Seam

Middle right?

OP here i got mine close to retail just dont overpay for them. They are nice runnners though

ID on those chelseas?

The ones in the Pic are the MMM gats.

old ass pic. no more white velcros. picked up some rick dunks

aliexpress chelseas, if you can get them for ~$80 they are excellent deal

Air Force 1
mein neger

>mark mcnairy
>on Veeky Forums

mildly surprised.

Thom Browne

Who /lankywithgiantfeet/ here? I just want to be cute :(

6'3 with size 12 feet here