What are Veeky Forums thoughts on Nazi shoes?

What are Veeky Forums thoughts on Nazi shoes?

No gonna copy/paste it

comfy af

That's not Adidas/Puma.

still autismcore

psa: not supporting the TPP is bullshit populism and will actually make life worse for the average american

very basic economics tbqh

I'm willing to make my life "worse" if it keeps my money in the United States. Fuck off faggot

>raising food prices and decreasing economic growth is "keeping your money in the United States"
>i'm nine and what's net international investment position

I just dislike slave labor and pollution

cool colour palate

That's not the point, but w/e.

>trying to sell my NBs on Grailed
>this shit happens

goddammit i thought trump was going to make life easier for small businesses

Electing a CEO means 4 years of corporate favortism

New Balance gets a lot of hate on Veeky Forums, but I support any company that makes clothes in the US. The boycott is stupid. Don't care about the vice president's political opinions.

those jobs give them better lives than they had before

I guess all that Wehrmacht equipment was made/assembled in USA too?

Are NBs still made in America?
If so: cool.

It also explains why the CEO supports Trump's trade position then.

not an argument

corporate favoritism is on both party's platforms, only difference is the DNC wrote it in invisible ink

i see no swastika on those senpai.

>Veeky Forums hates on Jordans
>LIkes New Shitlance

Get a clue with your shit taste you all

>babby first economic class

Yeah, keep spinning VOX/buzzfeed bullshit, clown.

I used to hate that stupid N but now I see it's actually a double sieg rune.
14 out of 88

>/pol/ fags dismiss facts as liberal media lies

get your information from somewhere other than jpegs sometime

>Lies are facts when I say it is.
Get your information from something besides whatever your liberal arts teacher or the screaming man down the street says.

Does this mean that 998 Cnotes are going to drop in price?

econ isn't even liberal arts.

also economists are kind of renowned for being conservative weirdos, I'm not sure where you're getting the idea that this comes from buzzfeed. it's a really basic idea in the field that free trade leads to greater economic efficiency, and higher real wages for everyone.

>inb4 muh jobs

if you want our economy to be strong like Brasil's, be my guest. isolationism in an effort to grow native industry has been their policy for decades, and it's probably the largest cause behind their skyrocketing inflation and spiralling GDP.

also I kind of have to laugh when people think that "liberal arts" is like a thing you can major in

it's such an obvious indicator that the person has never actually set foot in a university

How do you feel about Adidas/Puma, who's founders were actual Nazi party memebers?

How do you feel about VW - Hitler car. Ford was a huge jew hater fascist too.

YEAH BUT THOSE GUYS WERE FROM ANOTHER TIME YOU CAN'T BLAME THEM FOR FOLLOWING THE COMMON BELIEFS OF THEIR SOCIETY

HURRRRRRRRRRR

Cringy tired brand name. But fuck everything and everyone. This is why i supported Trump.

Liberal arts is every Humanity, Social, and Physical science you fucking retard. The liberal arts were literally the fields rich people had the leisure time to study which poor people couldn't because they had to work. Econ is a social science.

>liberal arts" is like a thing you can major in
Actually confirmed for someone who never actually seen a college.

You can major in it and even get degrees in it.

> gets a lot of hate on Veeky Forums

what? im pretty sure a lot of Veeky Forumsgs like nb

NB is work tier shoes though.

NB were getting popular. They had a couple of decent shoes out last year but if this blows up in their face, well no big loss desu.

For all of their 'made in America' bullshit they have godawful quality. I have a pair of 574s that have fallen apart after about a year, and I only really wore it like 40-50 times at that.

Stop memeing and realize that "economic growth" is spread out over a multitude of sectors; the reason Trump won was because the neo-liberal "economic growth" meme is only being experienced in Silicon Valley. The American middle class is practically gone, all while we have had a net increase in wealth.

you sure? my four-year land grant didn't offer one, and I have yet to see any program for it. trawled through about four pages of google to make sure I was right.

>this has everything to do with neoliberalism and nothing to do with right-to-work completely neutering unions, republicans gutting funding for schools after they cut taxes on the upper class, etc etc.

I'm well aware that economic growth is spread out over many sectors. The reality is that this whole low-education job thing that we're trying to preserve isn't worth fucking preserving and will make things worse for all classes in both the long and short run. The answer isn't to force companies to open factories here--not that pulling out of NAFTA or TPP will really do that anyway, it'll just make it so that the only people who open factories in Mexico/Vietnam/etc are the absolute largest corporations--it's to invest in a failing education system in the South and Midwest. That's where we should be looking as a first world country; we have a comparative advantage in producing skilled labor.

And this whole jobs thing doesn't even begin to address the whole issue of increased costs for the consumer, which is pretty much objectively what happens with barriers to free trade.

new balance's always have been, and always will be, dad shoes

bonus: Trump's policy towards immigration enforcement? Pretty much definitely going to lead to lower wages for both illegal immigrant workers and native workers.

Massey, Douglas S., Jorge Durand, and Nolan Malone. 2002. Beyond Smoke and Mirrors: Mexican Immigration in an Era of Economic Integration. New York, NY: Russell Sage Foundation.

>it's a really basic idea in the field that free trade leads to greater economic efficiency, and higher real wages for everyone.
Get a load of this retard

Enjoy your designer Walmart shoes, you fucking mong

>new balances are shit

inb4 you same faggots drop hundreds of dollars for TRUMP by New Balance shoes.

It's a broad category you dumb bag of dicks. It's the same thing as saying humanities

>less competition and higher distribution costs doesn't lead to lower nominal wages and higher prices

I see!

I love that this is the one thing some of you guys are replying to acting like it's some kind of deathblow to my argument

I concede that social sciences are liberal arts, I fucked up and thought social sciences weren't in that category. Now tell me why that even matters enough to devote a post to it.

supporting trump's position and endorsing trump is still supporting trump. fucking retard.

t. actual liberal who understands economics

They would tastefully compliment this T-shirt.