Is having yellow fever effay?

is having yellow fever effay?

I am a completely straight man with no particular interest in Asian women.

But for SOME FUCKING REASON

I have the gayest yellow fever for Asian dudes

no. you share your yellow fever with ugly overweight 60 year old losers who retire to thailand because the only way they can get laid is with an incredibly unequal exchange rate.

getting to know somebody cute and liking them for their personality and how they treat you is Veeky Forums. sacrificing for somebody you care about is Veeky Forums.

There is no shame in saying you are gay or bi desu

Essential losercore

Not if you're white.

kek this

Well see that's the thing, I'm not gay for literally ANY other denomination of man, just Asians. It's so weird.

yeah if you like cake face women

>too jap for gooks
>too gook for japs

race mixing was a mistake

yes

>have a korean gf
>disgusted when I see black male/white female couples

I am a failure

fuckin racists ITT

No, asians are pretty low tier and guys with yellow fever are normally loser weaboo types.

Yes.

Brothers? Same exact situation.

have you ever saw her without makeup

>western style bondage and not shibari
garbage

Im already Asian so Im set if anyone needs an accessory boyfriend to show off. Thankfully I was reincarnated into a body that is taller than most chinks.

Her sister Ashley is cuter.

It's barely even bondage.

What's the point of that ad in the first place?

So you're taller than 140cm? Congrats

delete this

>don't know Nobuyoshi Araki and his usage of Kinbaku-bi

please explain

Araki is a popular Japanese photography that does a lot of Jap bondage shit.

No, it means you're a fetishist of the most dehumanizing and self-isolating kind. Only the stupid escapists go for that

is wanting to be in a relationship where the only interaction between you and her is having her beat the shit out of you Veeky Forums?

Having any kind of overt sexual attraction is not effay.

If the family accepts you, I don't see the problem. If the family does not accept you, you have a real problem.

Racemixing is pretty bad imo, but not for /pol/-tier reasons, rather, religious. If a family opposes a union, it should be strongly reconsidered by both ppl. One should not bring heartache to their family and deprive them of peace of mind.

And I feel this generation has grown far too comfortable with their decisions, the kind they know their families disapprove of. Because with the right kind of money, or government assistance, people can start a family almost anywhere.

I don't oppose racemixing, I oppose disrespecting ones family with ones racemixing.

Physically I still feel strange seeing certain couples together, but then I realize how hypocritical it is when I feel an attraction to someone different.

Please accept that you're gay, the community desperately needs more guys like you

to spread more aids and increase the democrat voter block?

he needs to stop is what

araki is the photographer behind the lookbook who's infamous for his use of kinbaku, which is similar to shibari as it's derivative of Hojojutsu bondage
so the criticism from those 2 posts is laughable

in regards to the point of the ad, it's probably just shock value
i don't care for supreme, i just purchased the mag because of kiko and araki

why do you hold family with such high regard?
any armchair psychiatrist could tell you I don't because I come from a broken home, but i'm also a huge fan of the individual argument, which tends to be very selfish in the perspective of "regular" people

this was meant for

what you're arguing is the same old tired bullshit tug o war between "postmodern" thought and it's ties to liberalism, which are really a denial of absolute right and wrong.

Absolutes are the only things that exist. Either something is absolutely morally wrong, or it is right. There is no in between, murder is murder, so abortions are murder, etc. Life is transparent plain thinking, only a fool would sugarcoat it, but said fool will only satisfy himself in thinking so.

Preach.

Doesn't matter what race she is, if she doesn't have the qualities that you and treats you well she's not worth it.

Right-wing gays best gays

>right-wing
>gay

I want you to research the word conservative. And then I want you research the word degenerate. Once you've finished, I want you to think about both those words, separately.

I can't figure out if you only get your news from FOX or you only get your news from the Huffington Post

The criticism is that the ad barely has any bondage. Why doesn't it show more, if the photographer is so talented?

Forcing your meme wont make it any less shit.

You ever met a person who goes on about their fetishes in public but is still likeable

what make your position objective truth? the last time i check, certain (experimentally confirmed) facets of quantum physics uproot the concept of the hard "absolute". I think a fool is a person who dogmatically believes that the universe, and thus the morals that are formed within it, rather arbitrarily mind you, can have no alternative in the way they are understood. who are you to claim that there are moral laws that dictate how I should live that are granted by by some spinozian god? i find your view of morality and thus philosophy to be very narrow minded.

No. Being attracted to someone based purely on their race is not effay.

Being attracted to attractive people is effay.

Nice bait argument.

Go read a book called "Ideas have consequences".

>being empirically cucked

you're such a herb lmao

No, satan.

Specifically going after asian women is the mindset of a fat neckbeard weeaboo.

However dating an asian girl for reasons other than "because she is asian and I put asians on a pedestal" is fine.

because it's a streetwear lookbook and not a bondage art book? lol

> is having yellow fever effay?
> 666
damn

what does any of this have to do with what i said?
you never answered my question, either.

in regards to your soapbox post, lol
i dont care about any of that
whether or not something is right or wrong means nothing to me
morality is a matter of context
granted there are things that, regardless of cultural background, are considered immoral, what is right and wrong is a matter of from which perspective

but please go on and speak about how you have a psychology degree or you read x amount of books by whatever authors and therefore your thought is above mine and mine is wrong and blah blah blah

none of that means shit to me, i'm just on this post because kiko is hot

this is why I don't lend credence to these arguments.

no matter how hard you wish to deny it. the argument always comes back to the same shit. those who believe, versus those who don't believe.

I'm not interested in talking to you.

lmao aw man how ever may i live without that conversation
you do realize how stupid that belief vs lack of belief argument is when discussing different belief systems, right?

well you dont believe in what i believe in therefore i will never convince you to believe in my system thus rendering this conversation pointless

shutup, get off your high horse
we all die in the end

aaaaaa yes

bought this too

love kiko

fucking paid $10 shipping for a $6 item

haha yo that bugged me too but i had to pull the trigger

TFW wanna buttfuck filthy frank

I'm a stupid, self isolating fetishist and I agree with this. I honestly just want to learn to love white women again, but asain girls seem so much more outwardly kind and feminine.

he's so handsome, man... I just wanna... I just wanna put my finger with lube into

what if my muslim gfs family beats her because muh allah and it took a big strong white man (me) to show her the light.

shut up you clown

I regret not buying it damn it

this..

I really like Asian women with nice lips, but not Asian women in general.

please respond