Can baggy pants EVER be effay?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qQraeOG-3L8
instagram.com/p/BFME9X8kCzl/
hififnk.kr/product/detail.html?product_no=2016
aliexpress.com/item-img/Russian-style-Professional-Parkour-training-pants-GUP-Freerunning-baggy-sweatpants-Take-Flight-Classic-sport-Flow-trousers/32262077092.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

if theyre rick owens, yes

nah

both of them look fucking ridiculous
b-but it's rick so i should swallow it whole r-r-right

Yes

Just not gigantic stonewashed jeans

especially not

ye those big baggy floral thai pants look pretty fa-af on tan asian chicks

ofc

Yes, they were back in the mid-2000s

They are right now, Veeky Forums is just stuck in 2012.

>Baggy pants
Sure, baggy sweatpants or decent cuts of other types of cloth work fine sometimes

>Baggy jeans
Only if you're a GTA/Saints Row character

yep and i'm still looking w2c these

yohji 2 thread

they were in the mid-90s

Only with air monarchs, the official shoe of Veeky Forums.

>baggy pants
sure
>baggy denim or cargo pants
smirk emoji

If they are rick or designer baggy trousers, yes,

but not baggy nigger and incel engineer jeans they are fucking ugly

yes yohji

baggy pants are the only way

looser fitting bottoms are very in atm - obviously not on Veeky Forums because this place is pretty behind the curve - but yeah

I think slightly baggier levis can be pretty effay if worn with the right shoes

they can

is this just a thinly veiled L O O S E inspo thread ? be honest op

the hems are essential, if they're cropped or cuffed like most examples in this thread it can look good, but if they're just sitting on the shoe like a trash bag it looks horrible most times

w2c pants?

This.

I consider "loose" to be the former, but "baggy" to be the latter. "loose" is definitely in.

dis nikka look like a fucking dinosaur

source on this photo? i really like those pants

wtf why are his legs so long
this, but ive never like

never liked this particular photo* because it seems that it just tapers too sharply and makes them seem like balloon pants

fucking art man. would never wear, but looks fascinating none the less.

only certain people can pull baggy pants off

dont try to if youre muscular or chubby, it will give you a weird silhouette

I wear baggy sweatpants because they are cheap, easy to replace when they get ripped, and I can actually move my legs in them.

Can someone explain to me these pants. I don't understand why people like these, do they allow for more leg movement or something?

they make you look like a ninja

But that makes no sense. It seems like if anything it would restrict your leg movement.

no they just make you look like you shat yourself

crotch drop was a fad. it doesn't restrict movement, and was pretty hot when it was at its peak hype, but now looks passe and fuccboi

Wouldn't having the crotch that low make it impossible to do stuff like the splits?

ad: it may look stupid now but designers like Rick embraced it in a few pieces.

What are THE most practical pants in your opinion?

It makes it easier you dingus, more fabric to stretch. dancers wore it all the fucking time.

But the material in the crotch area would have to be super long or stretchy, Right?

depends on your situation

That's why I said in your opinion.

youtube.com/watch?v=qQraeOG-3L8

Hmm okay maybe I have to try them on before I judge. Idk they just look super uncomfortable to me.

uh, but there are times when it's more practical to wear one thing than another, because of what you're doing, weather, etc.

Then post whats what for what situation or just your favorite.

"Aladdin Pants"

i like dickies and regular fit jeans mostly, but that's more of a style thing than any practical criticism of different kinds of pants. i mean like, sweatpants are v comfy, shorts are great for hot weather, cargos serve a good purpose for tradesmen, etc.
pretty much go with anything that doesn't fall off, drag along the ground, weigh you down, get caught on things, rip or require dry cleaning.

hell, come to think of it skirts are pretty practical and comfortable too.

only if you're a gaucho

Cargo Pants

yeah, but only if you're an italian dictator

mind=blown

I was a fagot in the dropcrotch time, I can confirm drop crotch jeans limit your keg movement a lot, to the point I couldn't take stairs two at a time as is most comfortable with my leg length, so had to scramble up them one at a time awkwardly.

"loose" is on it's way out right now soon to be replaced with baggy.

heard your bitch still wear ecko

Nice

ultra/fa/

Outlier Slim Dungarees

this is just fashion as art, nothing practical to wear outside of the runway. btw this is coming from a guy who wears slacker-core

What shoes?

>Those bunions

Realistically, if it wasn't for the whole WW2 thing, how long would he have lasted?

effay as an artistic statement maybe but you would look fucking stupid wearing that anywhere
still pretty cool tho

trash band and edgy wannabee kurt cobain

>caring about how 'stupid' you look

Fucking looks like some dying childs make a wish get it together tricky ricky

not denim

literal derelicte-core

I really want baggy cargo shorts on women to make a comeback tbqh

Rick uses the drop crotch with his bulky shoes to fuck around with proportions, just like he's always done.

the one on the right looks like Kira

Ikr

effay 2000's inspo desu.

if cropped/tapered properly and you have the right body type for then, sure

>cropped/tapered
cancer, please stop

If they tucked in their shirts these would be great

w2c for around the house?

I use them for roof-top shenanigans. They are cheap and no-one cares when they get torn.

where can I get them?

Walmart and literally any other store that has a clothing dep.

some kind of keens idk which tho

Only in skateboarding, none of you Veeky Forumsgs could pull it off

Keep cool where it belongs

what are the ones in your image though? brand? they look nice, i wouldnt expect walmart

They are perfect for Parkour / Freerunning too.

Nigga that image off google. Mine are black.

instagram.com/p/BFME9X8kCzl/
hififnk.kr/product/detail.html?product_no=2016
you all owe me big never forget this debt

I found this
aliexpress.com/item-img/Russian-style-Professional-Parkour-training-pants-GUP-Freerunning-baggy-sweatpants-Take-Flight-Classic-sport-Flow-trousers/32262077092.html

those pants aren't. they look like dickies which are very heavy and rigid. i imagine track or sweatpants would be much better for parkour. hell, they'd probably be better for skateboarding too but we have too much pride in appearance.

fuck me, that low crotch ruins it, why do you people eat that shit up... I just want to look normal & comfy at home.

thanks for trying though, I'll look around

Ya I never understood it either. I sometimes use Pajamas for free-running as they work the same but have a higher crotch.

I use these.

Keen Uneek Monochrome