Veeky Forums dilema

I'm a 21 year-old male and due to a disorder of my endocrine system my body hasn't developed in a very masculine direction.

My silhouette is more feminine than masculine and this makes it really hard to dress. Men's shirts look ridiculous on me, and I look way more heavyset than I am. I wear unisex tees, but those don't fit all that well either and I still look sort of bulky. Regardless of what I wear I have visible tits, and I have to wear an open jacket with virtually all of my outfits to hide the problem.

My face has also been impacted by the lack of testosterone in my body and it looks feminine/androgynous. I've tried wearing bulky men's frames in order to cover it up a bit, but they don't do much.

I don't know what to do.

Could I have some advice?
Does anyone have a similar problem?

in the next couple of posts I'm going to go against my best judgement and post pics of my body.

:(

It gets worse

And now from the front.

This is the last pic I'll be posting. I feel comfortable letting my face out on here

You've tried wearing loose pants?

Rick
Not even memeing
his stuff is minimalistic in that it hides the natural silhouette of a body, it's 'democratic' in that sense

Yes, they don't fit very well and just make me look even fatter, so I go with tighter ones.

That's an expensive meme-brand.
I will stop looking chubby/androgynous and start looking like a post-apocalyptic wizard with no money and frankly I don't know if that's an improvement.

bump
pls halp

idk man just bee yourself

I already bee myself.
I just don't know how to clothe my body :(

Go for the cute trap look
Please

Can't you get rid of the gyno?

no, only with surgery. It would cost a few hundred and it would leave me with awful scaring for the rest of my life, and there's a good chance the tits could just grow back, it happened to a friend of mine with gyno.

You got blessed with transgender genetics. My gf is trans and has a similar build. Just way thicker.

My dick
Post more

Imagine being so subhuman you have a trans gf.

If you have an actual disorder and not just shit genetics has no doctor really suggested test replacement therapy?

Yes, actually. And my body resists the therapy.
When I was 15 my parents sent me to an endocrinologist and they ended up giving me testosterone injections. The first one caused me to go into shock and my body rejected it. It's not something I'd consider again.

What do you want to achieve? Look more manly or look more Veeky Forums?

I just don't want to ridiculous in what I wear. Make me Veeky Forums and not ridiculous please, I physically cannot look manly.

Subhuman? Lol what. They're harder to find and harder to love. Regular girls are a walk in the park senpai.

Would you fuck OP in a dress?
If the answer is yes I have some bad news.

Maybe you can consider taking inspiration from Ann Demeulemeester? Her stuff is dandy but a little bit androgynous at the same time and the ability to layer could allow you to hide anything you didn't want to show off

some ideas for more summer-y looks

Stuff designed to be loose, not oversized shit

> unisex tees

Nope. A dress doesn't make you a woman/transgender. If he identified as a straight female and was on hormones...Then probably. Not sure how feminine his face is though.
Broaden your horizons senpai

What would happen if you started working out?
Maybe that would fix your proportions. A lot of modern cuts are pretty loose. Try a local h&m.

Not that guy but
>fuck yeah

do u actually even lift m9

>They're harder to find and harder to love
>harder to love
lol wat

I dunno dude. You look like one of the ramones. I think your problems with your body are in your head.

Develop pectus and get back to me

You should post more pics so that I can analize your body type better and figure out what would make you look good.
If you posted one where you're kneeling down and licking your fingers for example it would help a lot.

you're gay and that's okay, you don't need to be ashamed.

The actual solution is HRT. They can get women look like men nowadays after a few years of HRT. It would make you man the fuck up in no time.

But by the way you dress and your pics I'm not sure if you actually want to be a man.

Wish I was. Everything would be so much easier imo.

this - what about working out, OP?

literally go on HRT

Why not go full korea?

J U S T
U
S
T

do you touch her feminine penis?

l o s a n g e l e s

*unzips penis*

Should probably mention I'm straight. If I were a huge homo my life would be sooooo much easier.

Do you know how many girls want a man with tits, girly hips, and a girly ass? Really, really few of them. 80% of the girls I've been with were Lesbian/Bisexual. I don't hate my body, it's just difficult sometimes, especially when finding a partner or clothing.

>80% of the girls
If I'm not dumb you went out with 4 girls or more.
That's more than me and I don't have tits, girly hips and a girly ass (and I'm male).
Your body was "given" to you and you have to deal with it. It might not be perfect, but it's working (to an extent). Don't be ashamed because of it, you couldn't do anything against it.
You might try to change your body now, it might work or it might not work. Whatever the result may be, you will still be you.
Maybe that wasn't very helpful, but I hope you get what I mean. Good luck.

Also, did you go to more than two doctors? They often have different opinions and different methods.

why would you want to look masculine with genetics like that baka

Ahshit I didn't think anyone would notice.

Why are you dressing up like girl if it is a problem, buy Rick and work out.

Have you tried loose-fitting knitted tops? Those are great for giving a thinning appearance and also covering up tits and ass to a good degree. Plus they can look pretty good if paired with the right jeans and some high tops.

I'd find something a little less edgy than picrel but you get the idea.

don't worry about looking fat.

>Hi welcome to Hot Topic my name is Raven but you can call me Rav3n

cut your hair at the very least its not making you look more masculine

I don't get it

Aren't there drugs for this shit?

Look at FtM trannies.

bind your chest if you have tits
if it works for trannies it will work for you