reddit.com/r/malefashionadvice/comments/5cl0f1/slug/d9xpbyu
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

instagram.com/davidblack415/

Fuccboi final form.

You're welcome.

Triggered.

Kinda like it.

omocat-shop.com/

there's a cringe thread with like 50 posts still up, why did you make a new thread

Omocat isnt exactly effay but the shop does have some cute items comon user

This isn't cringe
Bernard Black -core, doesn't get much better than this

if the coat was a standard length this would be a nice fit. he doesn't have an edgy manchild face either.

Are cringe threads effay?

how is this cringe?

how is this cringe?

whats wrong with that? desu that looks like a really good outfit

So when people come to this board it's super clear that being Veeky Forums only requires you to be more fashionable than other people.

>not wearing only lolicore
youre a tasteless retard

nice crop fag

;O

hot of the presses of reddit

Reminds me of someone Tom Waits would sing about, just not as dirty

this is how the guy posted it to waywt

what the fuck???

this is just overhyped fuccboi shit integrated into a slightly edgy but ultimately pretty normal outfit. if people want to wear gildan garbage than they can, it feels like shit but doesn't look outrageously dumb. the jeans look kinda stupid but not all that bad

these are definitely shit/cringe-y fits

lol his brand is just as embarrassing

honestly you could solve every fashion problem this guy has by just losing weight

spoiled white kids trying to be trendy will always be laughable but the dude in the black hoodie looks fine desu

I agree, the main dude is cringey as fuck though, the captions are even worse desu

Damn...

Nothing wrong with weeaboo core but omocat is made by a faggot tumblr girl artist who doesn't actually care about anime

disaster son, the amount of positive reinforcement in the comments makes it worse

fucking hypebeast, at no stage is the full get up acceptable.

how is it possible for legs to be this short?

why are fuccbois wearing mainstream metal shirts now? What the fuck?

fuccbois love metallica and slayer

Nigga looks like a Habbo

dying

because he is human waist

kek

that black guy is fine, and that Gucci (?) embroidery is great, if a little loud for my taste

the jeans are the worst part of the entire fit, maybe even worse than that ASSC shit

>malefashionadvice

What the fuck?

I mean it is Rick Owens

reddit.com/r/malefashionadvice/comments/5cl0f1/slug/d9xpbyu

I loved that kid in stranger things

v good actor.

ok now dis humorous :^)

Does that kid in the back have leprosy or something?

maybe if he actually bought clothes that fit he could look decent

whatever he wears is cringe, that body type is awful.

>not wearing comradecore

when will they learn

Hey that's me, I appreciate all of you Veeky Forums guys being dicks about what I'm wearing. All love tho.

you could try wearing something thats not fucking terrible

>size s
>that oversized

when will they learn?

Thats me! Thanks for the compliments.

That's me! How do I ruin am outfit with black pants? Or a black hoodie? Just the brand? And the style of the jeans or?

STOP

Can geobaskets ever look good? Think in the years they've been popular I can count on one hand the number of fits I've seen where they actually look good

Da fuck?

because of travis scott

Cuck

noice

THE MEME GOD HAS AWOKEN

what

DAK?

i have that coat

too many accessories but nice palette.

why the fuck do they use pants like this, this guy also uses them like this and it looks so fucking bad

Get a load of this guy

>You're a rockstar!

Asian fashion everyone.

O shit I've been there

this guy looks a lot like someone i vaguely know

what... what the fuck is up with his shirt? not even going to comment on how bad it is with the short shorts/geos, im just so completely confused how that shirt even works. So does he put his arm through the arm hole or does he put it through the head hole? Do you fold the head hole and put your head through both? can you switch up the sides of the shirt? are the shirts completely attached? why does it look like one shirt in the left pic but looks like 2 separate ones in the top right? this is a clusterfuck

respect

it's for a couple to wear you flaming dungus

pretty much everything in the basement

Bane?

Because he looks like a generoc nu-hipster, with a douchey personnality thinly veiled by his insecurities

obviously ironically wearing couples' shirt alone, how don't you get the subtle ontological quip that my homosexual friend has tried to portray, the stoic attitude to life, the acceptance of his own solitary being, bravo....brava

Rick didn't die for this

body face glasses and hair == nerdy average asian kid

like why do they go all out on rick but keep the rest normie

this manlet