Left or Right

Left or Right

No, this.

Make Nippon Dai again.

right cause I'm gay for traps

Why not both

damn. when did women start finding 'pretty' men desirable? my assumption is that women used to prefer rugged manly rough men.

Welcome to Bizzaro land my good friend, where the men become women and women become men.

Rugged manly men were the products of lesser culture. "Pretty" men are the products of high culture.

With extra time/money/convenience, the focus was more on looks than acts. Think philosophy/ science vs hunting/fighting.

>Philosophy and science are about looks
Dafuq

not Veeky Forums

both are okay desu. it doesn't really matter if a country is feminine or not. look at the romans/greeks. they were feminine as hell

Oh fuck thats a dude

Left. But only because I've always been incredibly gay for Toshiro Mifune.

>look at the romans/greeks. they were feminine as hell

They were fucking not.

I agree. The Chinese need to be cut down and put in their place again.

And it doesn't belong here since it's essentially /pol/ bait

The "Imperial Japan was badass, modern Japan is made up of cucks" subject is common on Veeky Forums. We have this thread once a week.

They were very fucking gay at the least. And back then, that meant that a lot of men very clearly had to be bottoms.

Might as well comment "not Veeky Forums" on half of the catalog, then. I don't care as long as part of the subject concerns something before a quarter century ago.

Left because Mifune was awesome.

Actually they just have shit taste now.

This is the "both" option.

Japan, and East Asia in general, has always valued feminine boys. This is a product of ancient times, not Western cucking like the internet believes.

not bad, just plain old regular dude, don't look too manly, don't look like a chick either

Left to be, right to fuck.

If we're talking about aesthetics, they certainly idolized the prettyboy look.

Anything that isn't raw utility is usually considered wasteful by barbarian cultures. Even the Romans criticized the Greek focus on art and learning over manly matters of war and governance.

>Sartre became a philosopher when he became ugly

Also has lovely dick-sucking lips, Mishima-approved.

Even though Minamoto no Yoshitsune, one of japan's most famous legends, was actually a pretty rugged dude in real life, later in Kabuki and Noh theather he was always portrayed as a prettyboy.

>Tfw would love tenderly

Left or Right

Science serves war and politics. Even good philosophy (good not in the sense of "true" or "right" but popular and widespread) can become a very useful tool for the ruler. See confucianism.

That has the same cultural penetration as wiggers/chavs, Japs just market whatever weird shit they can get their hands on.

Is it really fair to compare Japan's Clint Eastwood to some random trap?

Whichever one makes this kind of stuff happen. This is what I want from them, nothing more, nothing less.

quality animu fanart, or just animu?

I loved the original NGE,
I don't like Rebuild, has none of the charm.

Anime girls are one of the most incredible artistic achievements in history and in my opinion are Japan's greatest contribution to global society.

Ok, this is obviously bait, but for the sake of fun I will reply seriously

Wtf dude, I mean, I enjoy 2D chicks every once in a while but do you realize how dumb that sounds?

Can you name ten things that you like more than anime girls while being honest at the same time?

>not preferring peace-loving, slightly less chink killing, almost western democratising Taisho Japan

Tacos
Gummies
>tfw: you shoot a basketball and you just know its going in
Star Wars
>tfw: fat paycheck
fishing
guns
tits
3DPD
sloppy make out sessions

Firearms.

Antibiotics.

Anime girls.

shit

*clears throat*
Get out normalfag
*breathes heavily on microphone*
Thank you.
*sits down*

>normalfag

nigga plz, I have some singular tastes that also like better than anime girls, not gonna be the first thing I talk about though.

You don't meet a stranger and after introducing yourself tell them

>btw I like to dress up as one of my waifus when I get pegged by my gf

You are outrageously normal, and it's not even bait.

and you my friend are bait ^:)

that girl is cute

>me on the right

Neither.

good ole blue eyed japanese blondes

looking forward to godzilla a lot more than 4 tbqh

does he have a feminine penis?

None, need to be nuked again.

is the one to the right a male?
dafuq?

Thanks for the cute boy
Thanks to the atomic bomb

WHAT?

this is what "democracy" and americanization does to you.
"Freedom" is a bad meme

how is this even a question? right is qt as fuuuck

>samurai
>Imperial Japan

U wot m8.

This but opposite.

"Good" philosophy is only ever useful to individuals.

No, Ancient Greece was so masculine even the women were masculine.

Woops I think I meant Sparta specifically.

Me on right.

Between, facing rightwards.

Me
Myself
I
Ego
My person
Milk
Self
My property
More milk
Bruno Bauer

Caesar, Anime Boys, Caesar, Anime Men, Caesar, books, Caesar, games, dicks and Caesar.