Fa approved small brands thread

just got paid, and I want to cop some stuff from some small brands.

I already know of stromoctober and kys vintage, so I'm looking for brands similar to that.

comment your fav small brand!

Other urls found in this thread:

zoologyclothing.com/index.php
adultslondon.bigcartel.com/
mrcnoir.com/
songforthemute.com/
thehiddencharacters.com/
ronindivision.com/
ro3clothing.com/
companyclothing.bigcartel.com/
shop.teamcozy.com/collections/all
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

definitely cityapproval.com/shop/
but ur lucky if you catch them when theyre in stock, they never seem to be, i might just have bad luck tho idk

bump

mki

zoologyclothing.com/index.php
nice tshirts

strom is trash, quality of tees and sweatshirts is lower than low quality

Acapulco Gold
CLSC
Scrt

legit? the hoodie and tee i have from them were great, pretty sure the hoodie is american apparel.

Email them, best customer support I have gotten. Sent me a full refund just because my package got delayed.

Not op, but damn SCRT is really nice

Op, id on pieces in pic?

Marbles0da is p good, more on the weeby side but i love my shirt from them.

If you want more your best bet is checking streetwear reddit, they have a whole doc listing all small brands.

IG@adults_london
adultslondon.bigcartel.com/

lol fuck off with the shameless plug

pretty sure its from www.stromoctober.com

Fuckthepopulatio aka ftp

mrcnoir.com/

obv, if you don't mind spending lots of money to be part of the trendy skater club.
at least his stuff is nice, unlike paradis3 and whoever else is selling front print tshirts for 50 bucks a pop.

Sputnik1985 if you like post soviet aesthetics

This is a subtle thread for OP to shill his stores in the replies

this is sick, cheers

song for the mute is great, really expensive tho.

songforthemute.com/

also copped something from strom october!

This isn't small, it's on Ssense

fuck i love this
i've bought too much shit this week already but i'm so tempted. guess it can wait.

Lucid FC
Mondaysuck

i like pearly whites by the mlg guy. hella small but hella good

Well that was horrible

yeah sputnik is nice, my russian friend introduced me

The Hidden Characters
thehiddencharacters.com/

Olson shoulda stayed on girl...

>small brands
>Veeky Forums

pick one

This is pretty dope

i dunno, i like what he's doing at the moment. he's an interesting character.

ronindivision.com/

Ronin Division comes to mind

Yeah its beautiful, its the piece that made me fall in love with the brand. Pretty sure they have discount codes floating around online, maybe email them and ask for one

He seems like an asshole.

a little egotistical maybe.
i don't know, i think a lot of pro skaters just dislike all the attention they get from annoying kids. it would be unfair to judge his whole character by his attitude on tumblr and shit.

Fuck off.
The more popular they get the less chances they take. Their current shit is so bland.

quality?

The part in "cherry" when he grabs that bag off the old guy just because he was sitting on the rail he was going to do a trick on. That's why I think he's an asshole.

oh, yeah, that was really stupid and unsolicited.

c/n???

>song for the mute
>small
>it's on ssense
>it's on runway

that's a lot of fucking boring shit btw. show me one small brand whose collection isn't 100% weak sweatshirts and tees with a basic asf print

>you can't

definatly HAL (Highs and Lows), Australian brand everything of theirs is made in Perth. Some of you should check them out

just because it's on ssense doesn't mean it's not s small brand, they feature plenty of relatively small brands

w2c?????? Urgent!

Www.stromoctober.com I believe

>you cant be a small brand if you do anything other than print garbage graphic designs on blanks

that kysee vintage brand needs to be banned from Veeky Forums. the nigger shills here all the time and i wouldn't be surprised if that was op.

Not him, but thanks.

when they do runway shows and shit then it isn't really a small brand anymore bro

>Www.stromoctober.com I believe

thank you so much, just copped a bunch! i'm really excited for this to come in

Thank you,
so much.

ITT: faggots who shill their shitty streetwear brands

got the same one from sputnik, quality is really good. fit isnt great tho.

It's a shame everything sells out so quickly

how's the quality on sputnik1985 tees?

Hey thanks for mentioning my brand, i appreciate the support a lot, site is www.pearly.supply for anyone wanting to look
thank you
yeah it all sold out crazy fast, currently trying to increase supply to meet the demand but last collection was 160 pieces and they were nearly all gone in 2-3 days. lots of new stuff coming soon (pic related) just watch the twitter page for any announcements & thanks again :)

all of these suck ass
jesus christ just go to a fucking thrift store

ro3clothing.com/ has a few interesting pieces. the quality is breddy good even though it's a bit pricey.

is swans Veeky Forums approved?

cade on the map

STOP THESE FUCKING SHILL THREADS OF YOUR SHITTY BRANDS WITH THEIR EDGY LOGOS FOR TEENAGERS GET THE FUCK OFF THIS BOARD

C

R

I

N

G

E

Managed to cop the two tone this time around but disappointed that I didn't get the v1 polizie
Keep up the good work tho man looking forward to the next collection

thanks for buying!

on the topic of small brands, should i cop left or right?

Right is more interesting

Meh..

I'd say the right one is better, but the one on the left's graphic is less obnoxious.

Trash

Would you ever consider making long sleeve versions of your graphic tees? I feel like long sleeves with the box graphics are hard to find, and I'd buy some from your store in a heartbeat if you ever made some.

That one is interesting.

Thanks for the feedback. They're not real shirts, I just pasted some photos I took on a custom shirt site to see if they would fit in with the thread

Are you planning to open a website? The designs themselves are kinda ok, but maybe you can play around with them a bit more to make them more unique

Thanks for the feedback, i'll be sure to include long-sleeve tees in my next mini collection

there's this cool avante-garde designer i've seen being posted in counter-culture fashion forums recently, i can't remember his name off the top of my head...

i think it was jim? jim owens that was it check his stuff out it's pretty dark

Wood Wood

Pretty well known in my country and parts of Scandinavia but not elsewhere

Is this small brand

your lack of revision makes this post an interesting dialogue

I was looking at one of the Strom shirts with a basic monochrome photo on it and thought to myself that I've taken photos better than that. So I just messed around with putting pictures and a lil text on them just to see if people would think they're real. So long story short no I'm not actually planning on opening up a shop, but I would really love too now that I think about it

Eh, it's ok, but I don't think it excels in either quality, design, brand reputation or price.
I currently live in Scandinavia, so I saw one of their shops. There are so many of these "Scandinavian streetwear" brands here which are just copy paste from each other it's ridiculous. And people still buy them.

An actual good one is Samsoe & Samsoe. Excellent quality.

Check reddit.com/r/streetwearstartup if you are interested. You will find plenty information and helpful people.

Thanks user! If anything ever comes of it I'll be sure to come back to fa and share it

The photos are great, but they don't work on a tee. strom maybe uses more 'simple' photos, but they really know how to integrate them into a tee better. Its hard to explain but something just doesnt seem right. nice photos though!

Depens alot what you buy

I'm glad you like the photos! I know what you mean though. Obviously I'm no expert, but I think a part of it is how some of their photos blend more into a black background. That and some interesting colors or non symmetrical designs

Company.

companyclothing.bigcartel.com/

This has to be a joke. You have to put more effort and creativity in your concept!

this is absolutely horrible. I know this sounds harsh but it is genuinely terrible.

>companyclothing.bigcartel.com/
nice satire

Already seen this, are you going to come up with new stuff?

$25 for this shit? get bent

Overpriced but I'd only cop because I support the community.

shop.teamcozy.com/collections/all

outoforder.bigcartel.com

He is dropping some new shit, stay tuned for it!

I have my doubts with Bianca Chandon, I mean the lover tshirts look eh. Likewise with the jackets, I think Olson really needs to spend more time on his designs and polish em. The only thing I really like from his brand are the decks (or rather liked, as I haven't seen those pop in the website for quite a while.) The quality was pretty nice.

Paradis3 is run by Sean Pablo, Truth be told his tshirts/hoodies are half assed shit stuff, yet he manages to sell out at that price point given to his popularity among kids who put supreme on a pedestal.

Anyway, there's this small shop I found a year ago in Japan (I think the name was spicy fiery burrito? I can't remember the name) The store was relatively small, pretty nice stuff. Their designs were heavily inspired on Lucha Libre and these old mexican movie posters.

The band and music is, but Gira and the rest aren't

I hate labeling myself as this, but any /prepcore/ people should check out Luxley & Bernard. I found them a few years back. I believe they're from South Carolina. Collared Greens is another good one that started about an hour away from me, but I'm not sure they're considered "small" anymore.

plebs dont understand

hahahahahahaha

1K CORP
INDEX.AMMO