terhan iran

Tokyo

Montreal
Glasgow
Prague
Sapporo or Osaka

Wherever I can dick your mum.

cze looks dope

Well I speak fluent Japanese (not a week, parents made me) so I could definitely live somewhere there

Tokyo is normie-tier, Osaka is patrician

i don't want to live

German here. Japan.
>effay af
>all my favorite brands Yohji Undercover CdG in one place at normal not rapey prices
>nice weather for best fits through whole year
>tight asian pussy everywhere
>no ficki-ficki niggers and mudslimes
>great food

Syria
Terrorwave heaven

This

Melbourne

This

say goodbye to any except tanktops and boardshorts

literally this

anything, rather

Hong Kong

more like ireland with time travel

What did he mean by this?

Lmao at all these dweebs who thinks Japan is some kind of cyberpunk paradise. Good luck adjusting to the extremely closed off Japanese society(not only to foreigners) and xenophobia. A few visits are fine but 'LIVE' there? no thanks. All you dweebs are better off in Hongkong, Macau or Taiwan.

youtube.com/watch?v=4FDSdg09df8

youtube.com/watch?v=5Ms5q6D7V6c

youtube.com/watch?v=sxYs2Pv86WA

Sweden
Seattle
Pittsburgh
Barcelona
Brighton

he wants to live in Ireland, but during the times when the IRA was heavily active so he can witness that dank Euro terrorwave aesthetic

out of curiosity, why Pittsburgh? definitely agree on Seattle though, the city is hella nice throughout

In me mom's womb.

Mostly weather. I just love me the cold/overcast vibes..

The city is not the prettiest but looks quite cozy

>Where would you like to liv

seattle or vancouver
somewhere in the wet rainy evergreen
north america isnt very fash tho

hong kong

morroco
chile/argentina also dope af

New York Cit and almost anywhere in Japan are my two first choices.

bruges or chambly quebec

somewhere quiet and beautiful

Literally anywhere cold where I only have to see people at most 3 times a month

Wow you know so much

Cuba (without Communism).

Or the Faroe Islands.

on horseback, both places.

The Polish Hill section of Pittsburgh is effay af

Newfoundland

New Zealand
Or queens

somewhere dansk like copenhagen
or something asian like seoul

Effay as fuck

Either London or Berlin, at the moment I live in a boring town in the south of England. I love London and I'm hoping to move their soon, but Berlin is also an amazing city that I'd like to live in at some point in my life.

this is probably the most Veeky Forums choice

nz is excellent for tourism and sightseeing but i don't think you'd really want to live here permanently. we have a very uninspiring culture.
i've never spent much time in auckland though. it's different up there, probably a lot more familiar to americans.

norway's your best bet

its a meme to hate on seattle now but speaking as someone from seattle, its on a very fast downhill fall rn

if i was asian i would want to live in tokyo, kyoto, seoul, or busan. sadly tho i am not asian so probably somewhere in italy

I'm black does that change anything

please leave hk macau and tw out of this

Yeah seems like it, I just don't like people and I like being innawoods.

From Vancouver. Wanted to live in Montreal. Moved here two years ago, its fucking sick. Would like to live in Hong Kong for a while.

How about Christchurch
It looks cozy for a half balck half French Guianaese like me

no. there is some racism here, as there is everywhere, but it's mostly on the downlow. just grumpy conservative farmers, truck drivers etc blabbing about maoris in my experience.
i've not spent a whole lot of time there either but chch definitely seems like a chill society.
however, it's really fucked up at the moment because of the earthquake/s in 2011 causing so much damage. like, most of the city center is flattened and the makeshift mall is a line of stores operating out of renovated shipping containers.
it's got a pretty cool post-apocalyptic vibe to it tho.

sorry i deleted my original reply cause i mistyped and it didn't make sense

Adding on to this, I just want somewhere where I can live out a misanthropic life. I've genuinely looked into northern Sweden and Finland but I need more money.

do you have a sister or Any other female relative or Are you a female

queens new york? nigga did a complete 180 from new zealand

unfortunate to hear, why's that?

no lmao. you trying to get citizenship or something?

Due to the recent rise of racism in the first world i am considering to just live in the south of my country, Puerto Varas.
>Nice people
>Pacific
>Nice places to visit
>No fear of assaults
>Nice weather all the year

harmlem is getting kind of boring queens looks nice that or Oakland and yes I am a nigga

I want to make pretty malutto babys with your white women

How's much is your child support

Switzerland. Nothing but beautiful mountains and muh guns. Either that or Spain. La Mancha must be wonderful

Kobani

Montreal, Dublin maybe Switzerland.

Do people speak english in Italy? I'm starting to consider it as well.

amazon nerds are ruining the city and driving up living rates, its nearly impossible to live in the city if you arent involved with a totalitarian tech company

Strasbourg
Oslo
Cape Town
Riga
Christchurch
Colombus
Denver
Buenos Aires
Vienna
Prague
Chiang Mai
Kyoto

>le oppressed lazy hippie meme

"the good jobs are ruining the city, man"

god forbid you study some other than art history

Really cheap too

>Prague

Lived there. It's pretty shit. It's a nice weekend thing but long term is pretty shit.

Hate to break it to you but Tokyo is filled with gross Nigerians.

Catskills

If you are a girl, then LONDON

It not idk, Berlin or something

in independent quebec/mountain jew land/south france

the one and only
The United States of America
especially
New York City

beautiful but not Veeky Forums. no one would understand what you're wearing, so there's no point.

so bored and frustrated with the third world islamic bullshit, but the first world seems depressing and lonely, so probably gonna move to the best part of my country :

Bali

brighton bron here, moved to manchester and it's way better mate

>brighton
>wanting to be surrounded by gays
>wanting to live near a shit beach that is freezing cold 90% of the time

It's Tokyo not the fucking countryside
There are tons of foreigners living there

hahaha nice meme you should post it on reddit xd

>Travel to Japan in order to meet non Japaneses
Ok then

This is accurate

I've lived in Prague for most of my life and it's not that great, the architecture is the only thing this city has going for it.

Boring city and incredibly unfashionable. Absolutely fucking everybody dresses like trash.

What can you guys tell me about living in Boston I'd imagine it being pretty cool mingling with Americas future and intellectuals

also i imagine there being a lot of cultural stuff going on

I know prices are fucked over there tho

>America's future
>Intellectuals
>Lot of cultural stuff going on
I don't know where you get your information on Boston but it's wrong.

Lived in Seoul, it was pretty okay...better than anywhere in america ive been but my friends are in america idk tough choice :(

Swiss here, we have pretty strict gun laws. The only reason the guns per capita is so high is because after the (manatory) military service you get to keep the rifle, but auto is disabled and you can't buy bullets without a weapon pass, wich is hard to get. Great to live here tho, at least near Zurich.

For me it has to be a english speaking city, because i only know english and don't want to learn a new language.

London
Sydney
California cities (Los Angeles, San Francisco, San Diego)
New York

If they spoke english there:

Tokyo
Seoul

>America's future and intellectuals
only if you are one of them ie working for one of the unis/companies.
>lots of cultural stuff going on
not really

Vienna, Austria. I'll stay here, thanks.

1960 cali

From the South of France, currently in Liverpool.
Next I'd like to go to either New Zealand or South America, the choice mostly depend on how quick I can learn/relearn Spanish and how much money I can save with my current shitty minimum wage.
Also doing some charity work in Sub-Saharan Africa and/or SE Asia at some point would be amazing but once again, need money.

Anyone here from Lisbon? How is living there

Moving there tomorrow. Pretty excited even though many people tell it's boring (i'm from Florence so boredom is not a prob)

You'll love it dude. It might be a bit empty in some outer districts but you'll be fine in the city center. Have fun.

amazon is really shitty to their employees and the city is full of mfa engineer nerds which has driven up the cost of living, not effay. and theres literally camps of homeless people /everywhere/ now because the stupid fuck mayor keeps making it easier and easier to be homeless.

>prague
quite depressive
>California cities (Los Angeles, San Francisco, San Diego)

This

I would like something like San Francisco away of indolent rednecks, racists, bigots and crowdy cities like nyc.

Portugal is currently recovering from a financial crisis, personally i wouldn't want to live there.
They are also considered to be poor compared to the rest of the EU, employment rates are high and wages are low.

>San Francisco
>away from crowdy cities
You're in a for a surprise, friend.

yeah I know it's getting big but it's not that huge like NYC, LA, London or Tokyo.
Oakland then, San Francisco for trips.

You can recommend a /fa city in bay area or ca generally, just out of curiosity.

>Paris
>Copenhagen
>New York
>Milano
>Antewerp
>Amsterdam

>Berlin
>Prague
>Ghent
>Utrecht
>Budapest
>Copenhagen
>Stockholm
>Lisbon

It's true though. You pretty much have to do something related to tech to afford living in the city proper, be it working for one of the big three or for their employees. Not everyone wants to work in an autistic coder bro world where no one knows how to dress or feed themselves or do anything without a yelp review. I can't even bring myself to go down to South Lake Union (tech central) anymore except at night for warehouse parties when it's deserted.

I'm not gonna complain too much about crazy rents and people being forced out of the city because that's how the cycle works and you gotta be stupid to think that things won't change. Other user is right though that the change is particularly rapid and pronounced here in Seattle and the city is suffering because of it.

in the farmland at the base of mt fuji

longyearbyen

abu dhabi

Tokyo hands down. I'm Chinese so could blend in a bit as well. Fuck any place in china all of it is shit.