Kpop/kfashion general

Haven't seen one of these in forever. Post kpop inspo, rant about them being clones, spam GD, etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hmE9f-TEutc
twitter.com/lilseoul_/status/797476824695631872
businessinsider.com/what-is-rokos-basilisk-2014-8
endclothing.com/us/undercover-contradiction-ma-1-bomber-jacket-uc-04206-2-bk.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Tct9c4MrmMA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wooly key to start off

That looks really comfy.

I don't get whats so appealing about feminine gooks with a ton of makeup and a shitload of plastic surgery.

youtube.com/watch?v=hmE9f-TEutc

Also I literally would rather receive a blowjob from Susan Boyle than ever be in the same room with a k-pop fan.

This thread is about what they wear, not what their faces look like. I've never heard a KPop song in my life, but they wear some interesting clothes and this is a board dedicated to discussing interesting clothes.

Stupid fanbases are also not exclusive to KPop groups, even if the person in your picture is borderline retarded.

It's more the girls who get plastic surgery and yeah I prefer them without the extra makeup but I just like their fashion (not on stage) so their mvs and fangirls are irrelevant

key pulls off the andro look well

gd officially made the long snapback strap a thing in Korea, they just eat up whatever he puts out

unimpressed with the english gibberish but w2c hair

>they just eat up whatever he puts out

What do you expect when your fanbase is 99% mouthbreathing underaged teenage girls from Southeast Asia and South America.

Jesus Christ the state of his makeup

He looks like a club slag from the east midlands

based TOP

It's the men who buy whatever he wears why would fangirls buy mens clothes

I think he meant that guys dress like him to fuck his fangirls.

he's just so tiny lol, always looks good

>wanting to fuck kpop fangirls
uhh

Fine, they dress like he does in order to fuck girls that are attracted to whoever that guy is.

he wears some pretty daring stuff, but i dig his toned down fits

don't know why they didn't just take a full body pic

Just take the pic to a hairdresser lol

it looks like /r/streetwear is invading

>puma

why do people like this obnoxious, low tier bullshit brand

kris is most effay exo, he might also be the most effay kpop
>inb4 gdfags

lmao

GD and his hat

W2c those bootS, they seem pretty cool

saw this in a previous thread, w2c pants?

gdragon is the effayest of them all

no contest

That was too long ago, it doesn't count

I'll post some random inspo

I like bambam's style a lot

some dean

So hard to find pictures of dean

Fangirls are the most cancerous and offputting aspect of Kpop. These girls fetishize the shit out of Asian men, more so idols and say the creepiest shit that men would get lynched for, for saying as much as they do. These same girls typically are batshit crazy and will "defend muh oppa" even if he were to do something very morally wrong. They literally attack and send death threats to women that their fetishized idols date despite not ever having a chance with them in a lifetime, they'll bash men for commenting on female idols looks when they're the epitome of degeneracy. It is not an opinion when I say Kpop fangirls are the worst type of fanbase you can ever come across.

Besides that, Loco's teaser fits were pretty good. W2c similar turtleneck?

they dress like fuccbois

you guys are fuccbois

pls don't try to copy them, for your own sake

Kpop 'idols' are the lamest shit. What they wear isn't representative of their individual taste and style, everything was handpicked and modified for them by a professional. If an autist from this board was dressed head to toe by top class fashion designers, they'd look good too.

funniest tweet i've seen in about 5 minutes
twitter.com/lilseoul_/status/797476824695631872

what part of inspo don't you understand?

>he thinks a stylist picked out

A Korean stylist probably did

I know the whole kpop machine meme is all most people know but idols from popular groups that especially have been around for a while aren't exactly on a tight leash. Off-topic but a lot of them are now involved in writing/producing/helping create choreography. Sure they still have stylists which is why the majority of idols wear dull t-shirt/sweater/jeans with boots combo (a lot of them will even wear sweats and runners for comfort). But chances are if you see something unique or off-kilter that's most likely the choice of the idol (be it them working with a stylist since a lot of them don't bother/have time to buy their own clothes or just plain wearing their own clothes). Either way they've expressed an interest in fashion to step out of the sponsored items that clothing companies want idols to wear so they can sell to the general public.
I'll still agree most idols are what you've described (99% of female idols are at least) as they likely just want to be famous and make good money and don't care what they're dressed in but you're not going to convince anyone remotely familiar with the kpop world that people like Key, GD, or Kris are told how to dress.

Any idea whats his height? Some websites sat its 5'10 and others that it's less

He looks sick in slp especially his 2013 music videos and thats gives me hope for my 5'11 slp dream

Yeah, some rookie dissed some big shots in the industry and the fangirls are literally going around every video disliking and harassing them years after the incident. Fucking crazy I swear.

he's somewhere around 5'6, don't ever believe kpop "profile heights", they always over-exaggerate.

They're honestly sick in the head man and not in a funny way. There's a very very miniscule amount that are actually sane and socially functionial

>Post kpop inspo,
>rant about them being clones, spam GD

Do you have learning disabilities?

>But chances are if you see something unique or off-kilter that's most likely the choice of the idol
>99% of female idols are at least
>you're not going to convince anyone remotely familiar with the kpop world that people like Key, GD, or Kris are told how to dress.

Too much fangirl speak.Off yourself.

lmao

lmao gaypoppers ruin another thread

I don't see straightpop in here

what boots?

Oh my god get the fuck back to Soompi you kfags reeeeeeeee

I have a surface level knowledge of kpop (outside of some fits I don't really care for it) but Christ, the girls are the biggest yellow fever degenerates I've ever seen. I saw a tweet from a girl who travelled to Korea, found a Korean bf and started uploading photos of him and bragging about getting 'Korean dick'

Okay, the same thing sort of happens with guys travelling over there but it's weird as fuck on both sides, it just seems to be accepted when their weirdo fangirls do it to males

But they have such boyish good looks. Even if you don't personally like their styles, you have to admit that they look so good.

I think the fat white koreaboo girls are so funny!

Where do you buy pants like that?

What do you mean? Those look like regular black jeans to me.

dem white supremacy booties

He needs to extra inch and a half lmfao

Its glossier and looks more clean to me than regular black jeans

nr

Idk if it's the clothes or asians having top tier bodies that makes them look good. Even if they're short they have great proportions.

>interesting clothes
how is this any different from what you see just walking around town in a big city

awful

how can you force yourself to care about this shit that much

are you underage?

businessinsider.com/what-is-rokos-basilisk-2014-8

Love it or hate it most girls like the Kpop style of man

hnnnng

This looks like a freaking emo

ID jacket??

here brother endclothing.com/us/undercover-contradiction-ma-1-bomber-jacket-uc-04206-2-bk.html

desu i think most of teenage Veeky Forums is still in their "emo" phase, whatever that may be these days
>bleak color schemes
>edgy prints
>skinny jeans

this is a fucking bts fan isnt it?

of course it is

youtube.com/watch?v=Tct9c4MrmMA
a lot of the fits in this are really good, except for s.coups.
most of his are trash

i do love how the bts fire mv is just one giant ad
for slp ss16

I actually preferred that to the LV fw16 look they tried to pull off for their recent cb

the thick choker/pajama suit meme needs to die

kill it please
i always feel so personally attacked when I see that combo

me

He's 5'8.

Source: I've done extensive research

Strangely attracted to this...

Where can I get the guy on the left's jacket?

Kpop anons, please help me

Or does anyone know something similar to whatwinwears but for EXO so I can find these damn boots or similar.

w2c coats in first and last pic??