How faggy is bleaching hair these days? Assuming I have a face to pull it off, is it worth?

how faggy is bleaching hair these days? Assuming I have a face to pull it off, is it worth?

Girls - it works for most girls hair styles, generally not bad
Boys - no unless you're gay or an emo

is Sunday the day where Veeky Forums and /k/ come here to pretend they can be effay?

How is this even remotely related to /k/?

lmao eat shit and die projectionist

is this what people worry about if they live in a under 50k population town

Bleached hair isn't nearly as bad as green, blue, purple "I'm a special snowflake" hair.

Depends if you could pull it off.

post face

>talking negatively about hair bleaching
>instead of posting a person with actual bleached hair, posts the one model with natural platinum blonde hair

Model in OP is bleached.

You have to have the self confidence and good face aesthetics for it because it will draw attention

I like it but I'm a faggot

Not if youre above the age of 18. Its probably the most faggoty thing you can do. Even worse than wearing fucking makeup.

literally the opposite of this

Personally I'm a fan, but if you're already sort of effeminate then yeah, it can make you look like a homo.

Absolutely. If you're gay, then go for it. If not, keep your hair the way it is.

And what does it mean to "have a face for it"? It's going to look like shit regardless of the face attached to it.

how does one style their hair like that?

Bleaching should be used as a tool while styling hair, nothing more. In a perfect world, someone would only have bleached hair during a transitional phase from one color to another.

>faggy
>homo
>gay
>fag

u realise ur all posting on an anime websites fashion board right

lmao bro u told those fruits

you think it looks like shit in OP pic?

i have it and I'm not gay
also if you're trying to be effay but you're afraid of jockbros thinking your a fag then you should quit now

Agree that it will depend on your face, style and hair type. Even if you shouldn't go full on bleach, no reason you can't lighten or highlight, there are tones to suit everyone. Lightening your hair is not a 'faggy' thing and hasn't been since the dark ages of boy bands and hair bands. Most male celebs have at least subtle high and lowlights.
Raw bleached, un-toned hair is hard to pull off, it is a harsh look but there's a ton of other ways to get some light and life in your hair if it's a boring color.

kek

This is what I ask myself when I see 99% of the shit posted here.

You're a few years late and will look like a victim.

You can even see his brownish roots you retard

It "pops" and will draw attention
Because of this you better own it, and be either a gay slut or Chad thundercock

posting inspo

nice b8