Goth inspo

Trad, 90s, nu, monochromatic whatever the fuck. Gimme your fits, music, and art.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7EgB__YratE
youtu.be/L7RI-07nm8o
youtube.com/watch?v=X8UR2TFUp8w
youtube.com/watch?v=8mrjcNBD1RE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=7EgB__YratE

Is makeup appreciated?

man, for the basic shit music they made, they really acted like pretentious cunts in the interview

welcome to rock and roll

youtu.be/L7RI-07nm8o

Nick Cave in general

I basically dress like this

AHHH

woud love to cum on that face

youtube.com/watch?v=X8UR2TFUp8w

Wow I'm flattered

yr pr cute

the fact that so many people find Robert Smith attractive even though he has such a round-ish face gives me hope

Robert Smith looks like an overweight rat (especially recently) but you still gotta love him.

my favorite modern post-punk band....been following them for 5 years: Craft Spells

being soft faced teenage looking buttholes with spunky girl haircuts is not punk

It's the makeup

>soft faced teenage looking buttholes

nigga that is the whole of first wave punk and post-punk

Is that Roland and Nick?

>all those cigarettes

you got it

I have the same shirt
Also
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

moar

Damn, he's disgustingly hot

Nick had his share of wack fits back in the day

Post pics plz

Where can I get that damn coat. It looks comfy as fuck.

i'm so sick of goth ninja

It's so played out at this point and it's literally just buying designer pieces and styling them like every other goth ninja wears them.

woud fuck your throat.

also nice moto g

How to do goth correctly

that's a bookish nazi, not a goth

Looks like some vaping metalhead

1. have thick, voluminous hair. If it's not thick, at least make sure it's black and you're pale-skinned
2. don't wear glasses. Unless they're sunglasses, and it's after dark.

Thx senpai

keep the hair length, not the the facial hair. Style the hair. Different glasses maybe?

>2. don't wear glasses. Unless they're sunglasses, and it's after dark.
kill yourself

lmao thats not me thats a goth youtuber

I know, that's why I was implying you shouldn't copy him

(or his politics for that matter)

Ew, what? Who?

Is Voltaire still generally loved in the goth scene?

I'm at least 5 of those but not into the music. Should I into post punk?

A lot of people consider the music the most essential part of the goth subculture but you do you. What music have you looked into?

You know it's like seeing a shooting star when you find someone dressed like this in public

That's way too much black. Should've added some greys in there.

>basic
>shit
get some taste m8

criterion collection is GOAT though...

fattie pls go

I'm seeing him in concert soon. how do I get him to fuck me?

Nick made everything look good m8.

w2cop FLOOFY trad goth gf?

I want a girl whose hair I can pet.

Go to gigs man

Rowland is underrated af

no

w2c something exactly like this

damn the rick creepers are so good

your cat looks a lot like my cat :3

youtube.com/watch?v=8mrjcNBD1RE

is your name michael?

This is not goth at all

Would look alright if the coat was shorter

>not being on kg
poseur

It looks like cos

By just letting the music wash over you, it's an amazing show, my mom and I are both big fans of home so I am hoping we can go see him one day

its more funk-jazz

this isn't goth,its the same generic thot makeup every girl on instagram has
plus you're fat

That because it's new waver makeup for a Boy George costume. Also if you think crazy blusher and contour with shaved eyebrows and eyeliner isn't "goth" you're an idiot.

More like /dork/ starter pack

Damn...

More like a school-shooting star

halloween

every nigger thot has drawn on eyebrows,contour and eyeliner
making yours a bit darker isn't saying much

I'm not a nigger thot though, so that counts as something I suppose.

This is the most ironic album cover ever

It's all in context faggot

Dan and Angel ft the Basic Bitches Band

My bf has grown his hair out to about 33" and he's underweight. I'm thinking that goth fashion might be for him, but he's addicted to cargo shorts and wifebeaters in the middle of November. Any way I could casually influence his style or show him some blogs that might get him interested? He seems to think that style can't be comfortable.

Appropriating goth culture is fucking stupid, you can't just start wearing all black without the cultural background. Being goth without the depression and black coffee and cigarettes is some poseur shit.

>what did he mean by this?

There's nothing wrong with casual black attire. But I agree, goth is a subculture built on post-punk music. The fashion is a part of it but not the defining feature

I'm trying to get him out of these fucking cargo shorts because he's fucking my shit up every time I want to go out in public.

Isn't goth really more like a state of mind anyway, he listens to dark wave, likes gross stuff, has no ambition because his life wasn't hard enough and is generally apathetic to everything except video games. Sounds like le goth kid to me.

>Tfw I don't smoke
Fuck

w2c coat

To me it's always been about state of mind I guess. I dress mainly in black. Really really like macabre decor and all. Only thing is I've never been too big on the post punk genre. I like dark wave and dark cabaret though but my tastes usually go for DOOM or Ghost BC. It's wierd. I associate goth with "having a nihilistic view on life but still being yourself and making the best of it"

>Pic related. My baby

based styx

More like... fattered.

>>Pic related. My baby

Did you mean by this that you own a hearse and you use it as your personal vehicle?

That's actually really cool. What do you have in the back?

I always thought early era Carlos D of interpol had a really neat lookin goth style

this is a classic album cover
shit
holy shit mate you got a fucking hearse? fucking legendary.

>"having a nihilistic view on life but still being yourself and making the best of it"
That's him for the most part, whereas I'm more "nothing in life matters but buying shiny things still fills the void in my heart" He needs clothes that reflect his goth philosophy, also a nice cardigan.

Sunken in eyes, fat cheeks...You have that bulimia face, senpai.

Bernard Black-core

anakin jon snow

Bernard is effay af

i-is tea and chewing gum ok?

Don't see why not.