HAIR GENERAL

Last one is over 300
Tips, hairstyles, any questions, post it here.
Nazi haircut for reference.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wnz9fRrracY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What should I do? Being 19 looking like 16 with a McDonald's-logo hairline. Grow it out, buzz it? HY haircut?
Currently using clay and powder, but it turns useless after about 30mins. I've never used pomade, maybe give it a shot?
Buzzing it would certainly make me look older, but I am worried about the hairline.
What to do?

buzz

N
O

N
O
˥
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Alright /effay/
I have really long hair (almost down to my belt) but I need something more manageable. I think I want the hair on top to be fairly long with the sides cut shorter, but not buzzed like an undercut. Is there anything liek that? The closest I can find is pic related. I basically need good pictures to show the stylist.

Try pomade.

I have very thin hair at 18 and am losing it quick. However my hairline is still fairly intact. Post thin hair inspo or suggestions

>suggestions
buzz

Haircuts for wide jaw pals with large foreheads?

I hate my hair when I shampoo it, it becomes too fluffy and shit (prob cuz its too thin) but I like the way it smells and the texture kinda

any experience with long hair and no poo? I kinda wanna grow it out a lil bit

young leo / hitler youth

So short on sides, leave top long for hitler youth?

Idk, i say go for something of the era but its easy to get stuck with a normie tier undercut. I have similar face to what you described, Pic related is what i have been showing my barber.

that's essentially an undercut, but 'long on top' could mean other hairstyles too.
a hitler youth should be styled like pic related

So it looks like this, instead of a normie tier undercut that hands off the side?

correct

And this fits with a wider set face, paired with a larger than normal forehead? It's not a mile long, but I don't exactly want it front and center.

Hipster cuckcut

Wat.

Hairline goals

>not knowing your /int/ memes

Thinking of copping a bowl cut

Is that you? lmao

Yes. This photo makes it look super noticeable, but no one has every said anything about my beginning to go bald. It's not super noticeable in my day to day interactions

Dude, get on minoxidil asap, you could still have a chance.

How old are you and how long have you been thinning?

21 years old. It went from perfect hairline to that in less than 3 years

I'm 21 too, my hairloss wasnt as aggressive as yours, and I'm not sure about how it will work with black hair, but try it.

It's grown back my hair almost completely and it is even better now than it was before I started to worry.

i got hair like pic related anyone got any more inspo or styles for mutt racemixed fags?

you look like a faggot

Long hair fag here.

How do i stop it from looking shit? Its all dry and falls too much, unless i stop washing it.

What do i need to buy and all that..

No actual pics
>posting yourself on Veeky Forums

>Its about this long

can a person with a wide jaw and a rounder nose do a french bob (shaggy, brown, short bangs - not sjw short but shorter than brows)

like this

or like this with shorter bangs

>"person with a wide jaw"
>posts women for the example

Are you a man or a woman?

honestly, how do you describe the sides here? where its longer on the top and then an abrupt change to shorter. how do you ask for this shit at a barber?

Hardline would describe an aburpt change in length. Bring the picture in and it will always work out better for communicating with your barber

ill feel autismal as fuck getting out a picture but i guess it has to be done

It's honestly the best way to do it. You visually know what you want and he can actually see it instead of trying to guess at what you describe. Hair stylists really prefer this method on something a client wants that is harder to describe

show your face then.

Buzzcut or continue to grow?

I need to get it cut this week cuz its too long. Should I go for a normie tier haircut or try something more original or should I kill myself?

you should start taking care of your hair. Get some decent styling products. Hows your hairline? Is your hair getting messy very fast?

Buzzcut would fit you well with the right clothes.

is my hairline too JUST to slick my hair back?

im thinking about growing it out and doing something like in the OP give it to me straight bros

idk can you post one that isn't dead on. like 3/4 or something.

you have the face to rock any haircut
lift some things

Explain?

i'm a proponent of the buzz cut so i think you should go for it.
that said i am currently growing my hair out. but i think you'd look good with a buzz. that said, it is getting cold out.
i can't really picture what you'd look like with longer hair. i think shorter is better for you.
if it was me i'd kms but for you i think get something more original. idk how normie you are so idk what that is.

idk what you mean by 3/4. is this ok?

i wanna see it from the sides a bit
straight on idk it could be bad, it could be good. kind of depends.

How fucked is my hairline Veeky Forums? I don't know what to do

like that?

that angle is a bit better.
its a little JUST but i think you can do it. extreme hairline is kind of part of it imo.

honestly my hairline has been this way my entire life, so ive always worn my hair down, but im kinda just want to say fuck it now and wear my hair back

yeah you should go for it

so i've got the haircut in OPs picture but it never stays back. i've bought expensive pomades, hair gels, etc, but it just falls to the sides after a while. can anyone reccomend any good waxes, pomades, methods for styling, etc, so it stays back all day?

don't suggest american crew, i tried it and it didn't work.

i use baxter of california and never had issues, but then again my hair is very light. do you have thick hair?

What do i do with this shitty half arab hair? I tried buzz once and it was terrible. I've never used gel. Help me out lads i've gotta cut it soon.

Use gel faggit

yes i have thick hair. not curly just very thick and heavy and it sucks.

Kiehl's avocado hair pak after shampooing. Follow directions. Leave it in for 30 minutes. Do it once a week.

Rest of week, no poo, just rinse with water or use a conditioner. If you must poo, again, hair pak after. Or at least use conditioner. Don't poo more than twice a week.

Also, brush your hair once in awhile when it's not wet. Will distribute oil to tips and weed out weak hair. You won't lose nearly as much when you wash your hair if you brush regularly.

Anyway that hair pak is magic shit.

Into what haircut? could you provide a pic? if you're talking about this yuropoor foot supporter style like pic related i don't think it would suit me

How often do you brush your hair? 2-3 times is not enough?

Going to the barber tomorrow, on this photo my hair is absolutely undone... Should I stick to my undercut, or you guys recommende something else ?

Trying to retrain my hair to go from a side part to combed back. It generally cooperates, but the line where the side part was is pretty apparent from the front, and I imagine it would be from the top if there wasn't hair combed over it. Is this something that will go away over time?

Have a hair appointment Wednesday. What do I do?

a woman ?? That was pretty clear by me posting women desu

Is this Veeky Forums? What should I do with it? I'm considering ww2 cut like OPs but think my hair is too curly

What do you guys think of this hairstyle

Doesn't look that bad senpai, I'd give it a lil more volume so the hairline isnt that noticeable though

it's too curly, you will never have a germanic hairstyle

t. curly haired person

>underestimating Veeky Forums
You have much to learn.

Cutting my hair soon, what would look good on me?

gain muscle, lose body fat, you have super chubby cheeks, u skinny fat cuck

Originally did a side part but since my hair is longer it naturally parts down the middle, should I continue to grow or maybe style it differently, buzz it, or leave it as is?

Olive, not avocado. And yes it's magic

Til tangles are out. Use a wide toothed comb. I only comb a couple times a week

Do i have the face for long hair? Planning to grow it out much longer but wanna make sure im on the right track

why are you calling yourself mutt racemixed fag

that's for others to do

you respect yourself and your skin colour

they don't have to

you do

if you build muscle you would be a 9 easy

nigga the term is BARBER

literally burst out kek

Clearly ur not mixed

How to get better texture? youtube.com/watch?v=wnz9fRrracY How does he get a texture like that? Is it just the asian hair?
I have pretty thick hair, is it possible to get texture like that?

Newfag about hair here, used to just get really short pixie cuts at a local $10 barber shop. Going to grow my hair out and go for something more femme, but in the mean time my hair is kind of shaggy.

I want to get a medium length undercut eventually, but in the mean time should I go to that $10 barber shop and ask them for a trim? And what should I say to make sure I'm not getting too much taken off.

When it comes to growing out hair then you just have to trim it from time to time, every two months is more than enough. Trimming is difficult to fuck up so I think it's okay for you to go to that barber. For the actual haircut you should probably find someone more skilled.

Hey lads,
My hair keeps getting oily through the day and I have quite a big forehead. I was thinking of a number 4 at the top and a number 1 at the sides. What should I do?

continue. youre a qt.

nigga you look like a lightbulb

mathafack-tier

does anyone here have braids?
how often do you redo it? Do you get someone else to do it or do you do it yourself?

Post more grill inspo

could i pull off buzz when i get sick of this

So, anybody some hair ideas for me?

I prefer to keep it though.

shave the goatee and you're good to go

pls shave that goat

The goatee is allready gone.

And for those who wish it longer, it doesn't grow longer. -_-'

Your face is too long for buzzed hair. Keep it around the same length.

I called myself a mutt because we are literally genetic freaks
>muh pretty eyes
>huge nose
>huge lips
>dead animal for a hair that literally can have nothing done withit apart from XDDD buzz lmao
you are not one so fair enough but don't believe all the PC crap, being mix raced is awful

I need new shit to make my hair stay in shape,
My hairdresser used powder and it used pretty welll, you guys have some suggestions for good brands or products?