Does Veeky Forums drive?

Does Veeky Forums drive?
Do you match your fits to your whip?

I lack a license so I take the bus

I wear a lot of rick but I dont have a lisense so my mom drives me places most times

I wear full Rick and drive a Geotracker. So yes

>implying Veeky Forums has enough money to have a car
>implying Veeky Forums is even old enough to drive

san Francisco yes

I do drive and although I enjoy going fast I don't use the car as a fashion accessory.

Im a senior in highschool where my parents co signed for me to get a 2015 corolla. Me and my father also share an e30 which he is letting me take to college and he will have my car. Both are dark grey so i dont really have to match if people actually do that.

Not my actual car but it's the closest thing to it. I think it suits my style.

I have a 2001 civic but I might buy pic related

I try to do preppy so I guess it does fit.

wheres "official Veeky Forums car poster" geo guy

>bmw
gay ass nigga

nice ford explorer

BMW Is just a gay version of a Benz

Jesus Christ...I'd fucking hate to see your style...

hey mom can you drop me and colin off at tylers after you pick kelsey up from clarinet practice?

SW20 MR2
I think the car suits me pretty well.
it's often misunderstood, looks cool and quirky in a unique way, and is usually forgotten when 90's Jap hero cars are mentioned.

Everything about it I love. From the dangerous yet rewarding MR handling to the super unique looks.

and Lincoln is just niggabling'd ford

Well I'm half black (the other is French Guyanan ) so I like and come to norTh Harlem and we shot yo ass

kek

on the style side of things I really like Jap/Korean inspo (yes I am Asian)
With all the weird andro looks and kpop inspired 2block haircut dyed brown and permed to be wavy.

It's ture

Ok let's have test come down French Guiana to drive on the back roads off the nation BMW Vs Lincoln see who wins

I'm black you cracker we don't have those names like you honkys do

Na or turbo u jap cooc

pic related, suits me, all my clothes are grey/black

yeah, a 2002 ford ranger tremor.
i wear a lot of camo and grunge stuff, so i guess it matches

here's my actual car. it's a 3rd gen turbo swapped NA

Also a GTI driver. Pretty sick whip.

Its pretty rad.

really, really, really gay as fuck

may cop this bitch next weekend pending a job offer

alright mom can you drop me and tyrone off at darnell's house after you pick laqueesha up from twerking practice?

Just kill me senpai

It's better than using public transport, tho

i usually like pop-up headlights but they just look kinda dumb here

It gets me to the mountains for snowboarding.

Wew lad.

Not that Veeky Forums but after 300,000km I can say its a pretty decent car

Thoughts?

scroll up a lil. I'm the other mr2 owner, good taste bro. effay only cares about BMW's and luxury cars so it's just us and other petrol heads that'll like 90's sports cars

it's p comfy but i'm not going to pretend a 23 year-old car is particularly fashionable.

Much better

Looks just fine when i step out head to toe in Rick.

out of all the cars in the world, you like a fucking toyota celica. End yourself

>my golf has angry eyes
child

a car is a car. if it has 4 wheels and drives it's a car.

>driving a post 1985 car
You people disgust me.

Not my one but 1980 Mitsubishi Celeste GT

Sorry that the cars stock lights annoy you lmao

Just picked this up a week or so ago: 1987 Caterham Super 7 Sprint (factory built). Image from other dealer who the guy had it on consignment with. Have other pics but don't really want to post anything that links me back. Fucking tight car though. Only weighs about 490kg after some additional mods.

Only niggers and moms drive these

it saves me a lot of money, but thats all it gets me.

>somebody who knows nothing about cars

i second this man

M O R E
O
R
E

I drive a beat up 1999 pontiac bonneville.
Its extremely bland, but is really comfy and works great. Thats why it fits my style i guess

marry me user

love my car

some dude called her cute today

That's so nice, what's up with the bent bonnet though?

2013 F150 XL
It suits me and my style. I'm just getting sick of people asking me if I'll ever lift it
Rangers have gone up in value a lot how many miles are on it?

i bought it like that, it's not pretty but it builds character, i'm fix her up soon

I think prius is aestetic, it does not gets you grills though

Celicas and eclipses are chick cars bro. They are slow as fuck. At least mx5s and frs's are fun to drive chick cars. Celicas and eclipses aren't even that.
I like the 80s supras and mr2s better than the 90s ones. The 90s ones look like squeezed out turds. I want to rebuild an 86 supra, they look like if deloreans actually looked good.

wrx > gti
Have fun pissing money into it. Classic cars shouldn't be a daily driver.

They may look good but they're slow and annoying

At least they're slightly better than gen 3 supras

You don't buy a classic car because it's fast, bro. If I wanted just fast for a budget I'd get an 06 sti like any reasonable brodude.

>Celicas and eclipses are chick cars bro

You do realize the 2nd gen supra is widely known as the Celica SUpra and is essentially a Celica, right?

You literally just said

>They are slow as fuck

Here's a little protip: A stock 1.8l mx5 or eclipse gsx is going to be faster, more fun to drive, easier to work on and maintain, than a Celica Supra, right?

You're contradicting yourself calling these supposed 'chick cars' worse and slow but you don't even know anything about the car you say is better

I drive my mum's old Toyota Corolla from 2003

It's very well maintained and runs perfectly fine. It's a little slow especially with 3-4 people inside but it gets me everywhere I want to go.
Economical too!

She gave it to me as a gift back in 2014 when she bought a new one. I love it.

That's like comparing a base impreza to an sti. Or a 6 cylinder automatic pony car to an actual v8. They're different. Not really an argument.

I like the old supra purely for looks. It's also 30 years old as opposed to 10. If I were to buy a modern car I would get a '10 wrx hatchback because it's a do everything car. If I were to buy a romantic toy for cruising I would buy the supra.

I drive a '05 Acura RL. I love it but it's such a fucking heavy car. it weighs a whopping 4,000lbs so when I have more than 2 people in the car it accelerates a lot slower. I can't exactly match my fits to it because it's just white and a regular sedan. who tf wears white anyways. not my pic but this exact car, but in "crystalline white"

>That's like comparing a base impreza to an sti. Or a 6 cylinder automatic pony car to an actual v8. They're different. Not really an argument.

No it's not. It's literally comparing it to cars that you already compared it to.

Like it for looks all you want because they do look fantastic but don't fall down the cognitive dissonance well where you let that skew how it actually performs compared to these other cars you convinced yourself are worse

And then when you come to you'll realize the z20 soarer is the underrated gold that came out of the supra line

not my car but its just like this, but with better rims. fits my aesthetic well and is fun as hell to hoon in even tho its FWD

I didn't compare it to them at any point. A 30 year old classic car does not served the same function as a 10 year old car marketed to hairdressers.

Once again, if I were to buy a car made in the last 15 years I would buy pic related.

And your pictured car is heinous.

VW is for nerds

see
>Celicas and eclipses are chick cars bro. They are slow as fuck. At least mx5s and frs's are fun to drive chick cars. Celicas and eclipses aren't even that.
>I like the 80s supras and mr2s better than the 90s ones. The 90s ones look like squeezed out turds. I want to rebuild an 86 supra, they look like if deloreans actually looked good.

You're actually falling for the hairdresser meme too

>And your pictured car is heinous.

If by heinous you mean fantastic drivetrain combined with some of the best luxury options toyota had at the time in a fairly compact and lightweight package

You're quite literally being blinded by the popups

My brother has that car, 2jzgte swapped with panasports. I drive a Lexus is300 that's low with altezza front bumper.

Here's a pic. I won't post my car because it always gets shitted on lol

>tfw I drive a gator

I got 4 kids night. Shits comfy

Damn

I've only seen a small number of soarers in the states and a bunch of the ones I've seen have just been the front half cut off for the engine and associated parts

Tell your friend it's nice and to keep it safe and that wheels are tacky but funny

I drive a 2004 Buick Century. What does this say about me?

>Panasports
>Tacky but funny
.... You need to get a little more into 90s Japanese cars, those wheels are period correct, and very rare.

for texas

Do you still not get the function of a classic car at all? It's not performance. You will always be destroyed by newer cars in your ugly 90s car so what is the point of it?

Even in Japan. C5cs in a good size are rare.

How can you be this thick. You are the one that brought up chick cars and slow cars, not me

Ignore him user, he's a dumbass that doesn't even know anything about the cars he swears by. Not knowing what panasports are is like not knowing what cragars are if you're into American cars, or what work wheels are if you're into modern Japanese.

see
I know the cars I swear by not the specific obscure period specific rims people use

Sure dude, it you knew anything about old Japanese cars you'd know what parts were available for them. That's how you can get them to be faster than any modern car. None of the z20s you posted were stock. If you don't know what parts were on either of those then I only consider you a fanboy.

>aftermarket rims
>stock

I have the same, lots of space wich is good for your hairdo, magic seats are great to travel with suits hanging in the back

>Lowered suspension
>Stock
You couldn't even tell they were both lowered. Fanboy.

It's irrelevant and I was just linking images off google

Also since when did I ever say I was linking stock soarers?

>Irrelevant
A car with wider wheels, lower suspension and better tires will always go faster than a stock car. That's not irrelevant.

You're talking about how you know those cars but you don't know about what parts are on them, nor what kind of parts exist for it. Therefore you don't know shit about old Japanese cars. Knowing that they came with good engines and good suspension is not enough. 1g isn't that great anyways. You're just a fanboy.

Yes Im a nigger

Once again you completely miss the point. It's irrelevant because I never had anything to prove about whether they're stock or not. All the images I posted were just random nice looking soarers

You can have better tires and a lower suspension without the specific era-correct rims that I wasn't aware of

You're shifting the argument because all you can do is call me a fanboy

A classic car and a hairdressers car are not the same thing. You are retarded. Drive your riced out ugly 90s car.

Deja vu