David Black appreciation thread

Tredsetter, fire fits, Pakistan is white. Is there more effay guy than David Black?

Fuck this thread and fuck David Black

His posture upsets me. It's like he's upset that he didn't get a dick in his ass.

his fits are fucking sick OP but you cant expect these rick owens wearing morons to appreciate real streetwear lol. jealous haters mad that david black is famous and rich and they have to spend their entire paycheck on fake geos lmao

Is everyone of his silhouettes like this?
Baggy tops and leggings?

he should really dress his age

>tfw David and me are neighbors
he's an okay guy but so awkward when he walks, you can tell his height complex from a mile away

Yup. Also his brand consists of graphics lifted from metal bands and bleach memes.

I used to work with a guy named David black but he was an extremely effeminate gay white boy with better makeup skills than any girl I knew

Yeah he's a nice dude. His shit is just atrocious. Saw him walking around westfield and talked to him. Doesnt take himself too seriously but his whole aesthetic screams vanity.

lol i also saw he literally stole designs off the new kanye merch

I'm going to SF in 2 weeks and I want a photo with him. How do I find him

The god of Veeky Forums is born

This the gayest shit ever

Wait you guys are from SF too? Veeky Forums party when?

YOURE A ROCKSTAR!

>mfw i asked him if he's being dressed by an autist or if he's the autist and he blocked me on IG

thats the joke

Is there a reason he dresses like this? Fashion is about proper proportions to make yourself look taller, leaner and generally more proportionate, his look makes him look short, overly skinny and it's a trend hopping mentality, you have to change your clothes everyday, you can't wear the same pants 2-3 days in a row, you can't wear the same hoodie or shirt a few days in a row, people will notice it and you'll look like a muppet

someone post that pic of him next to the giant table and chairs lol

kek

when will they learn

He is Pakistani shitskin, he thinks putting on trendy overpriced shit and getting instagram like from fuccbois will somehow heal his genetic inferiority.

I mean, guy is like 30 and dresses like a high-schooler.

>smartphone size of your head
I thought I with 5''9 have problems, but this guy can simply commit kys-icide.