How to look older?

For fucks sak Veeky Forums. I'm 22, but I look way younger. Why the fuck do I look younger than my age?

Granted I weigh 54kg at 180cm tall, but still that doesn't justify me looking like I'm still in highschool.

Please help.

actually you have the hairline of a 35 year-old english teacher in Asia

so don't worry

Rude.

Here's another picture of me.

Sorry, you're cursed/blessed with baby face (take it as a positive or negative)
You can't do much about it, it's like asking "How I get taller"

Nothing u can do desu. You look like you'd grow shit facial hair.

You actually have the face and hairline of a butch lesbian aunt.

54kg at 180cm? Wtf is wrong with you?
Bulk up if you want to look older not like a fag teenage boy. Ricidulous.

Dude that's a Veeky Forums height and weight. You want me to be bloated or some shit?

Better posture, more mature facial expressions and less casual body language, more sophisticated clothing.

wtf are you talking about? his hairline is fine. you sound insecure

>tfw I look like OP but I have a receding hairline
What the fuck do I do?

Why would you want to look older? Enjoy your youth, you'll miss it.

you look fine 2bh

why the fuck do you listen to Veeky Forums

bulk up

Beard is hour only choice.

Keep it cropped short, play up your other good points, dress well, learn to get into some accessories to distract attention from hair. Watch, belt, good shoes.

nice eating disorder bro

Dude, you are heavily underweight. That's as unhealthy as being a fat ass. Please bulk up for your own health and aesthetics.

I cant enjoy my youth looking like this. It´s bullshit that looking young is better. People dont't take you seriously, women resent you because you look bitchmade.

>It´s bullshit that looking young is better.
No it's not. You will regret it one day, when you'll be old and ugly and when your body will stop being as effective as it is now.

I'm 22 as well and look very young, and I don't care. 22 IS young, if you want to look like an old man, just wait like 10 more years and you'll start to get what you want. In the meantime, be grateful for what you have because a lot of people on this earth wish they were as young as you are again.

Your slouch and bad body language here and your attitude as evidenced in this thread may be more to blame than your face.

/thread

Youre a 8/10 op dont listen to these ugly fuckers

Aware me on the slouch and body language? Nonody ever told me about these.

photo shows him slouched in the chair, legs crossed and arm crossed over body, those are a defensive position, and don't convey any authority or relaxed ease at all. Google confident body language and read up, it's a thing and can make a big difference in how people perceive you.

are you autistic? You look bitchmade because you are bitchmade you fucking mong. You're 120lbs and almost 6ft, you are the definition of bitchmade.

What do then?

Suffer a little.
You're face will age right up.

have you tried growing facial hair? Might be worth a shot depending on how well it grows.

You look like a normal 22-year-old to me, but if you want to look older, start lifting and gain some muscle. You are very skinny which makes you look younger.

get a better haircut

just grow a beard

Wear a cravat.

Gonna underline this, train for hypertrophy

This, I get told I look my age or older when I have a beard but about 18/19 when I don't.

I recommend alcoholism

Stop shaving. I don't even mean that you need to grow a beard, but just have some sort of facial hair. When you do shave, do it with an electric razor so you leave some stubble behind. You'll look the age you actually are.

Don't listen to Veeky Forums unless you want to look like a fag with bulimia.

What would then be an adequate weifht at my shitty weight?

You look your age. I could see you becoming very handsome in 10-15 years, but make sure to take care of yourself.

>How to look older?
Wait

this. Youre going to be a silver fox.

This is legit, also facial hair but if you're like most of us baby faces you won't be able to for another four years

Those eyes are that of a dead man.

You look like a cuck 25 yo, what are you smoking

wear eyeliner and light mascara

it wont make you look manlier but it'll be cute

KEK
This isn't the first time he's been told this

Quit sleeping.

Lift weights. Behave older.

You don't even look that young. You look like a lesbian.

You look like a lesbian.