How can I get this hairstyle?

How can I get this hairstyle?

How long do I need to grow my hair out before going to the stylist? Is it possible to let your hair "grow into" this style? What do I tell the stylist (the site I got this from called it a "two-block bob")?

You are not a Japanese 90 pound male model so you will look like a goofball

I'm white and skinny, though. Why wouldn't it work?

Ask for a two block haircut as the basic cut and grow the middle top to desired length. Photo for general reference, looks like you want your sides and middle longer.

Are you asking for an explanation of the facial aesthetic differences between whites and asians?

Sure, lay it on me. I don't think it's wise to be limiting, though (i.e. to speak in absolutes, e.g. THIS style absolutely doesn't work on THIS KIND OF PERSON).

Okay, thanks. Surely, I'll have to get the back and ears trimmed regularly, though (while leaving the top alone), right?

I'm white, tall, skinny and have a pretty effeminate face and 'Asian' haircuts suit me better than white guy hairstyles

Yes, keep sides and back trimmed while you grow the top but you can get the basic two block cut as soon as you have a couple of inches on top and it will look good.

That makes no fucking sense. The guy in OP's image doesn't pull the hairstyle off because he's Asian, it's because he's a fucking model. Fuck off with this constant r/asianmasculinity tier bullshit.

This

OP doesn't even look Japanese lmao, that poster must be a complete and utter retard

My hair is currently about 1-2 inches on top now. Will a two-block work, or should I let it grow out more?

I ask because it's really long and unsightly in the back, and I want to get a good haircut ASAP.

It's always the same story with me: barbers/stylists cut too much off the top, and leave it too long in the back. Is this the case with anyone else?

Genuinely curious what you mean by Asian haircut

It's ready. Don't let them touch the top yet, but they willl need to slightly layer it once it's longer, as the photo I posted here.

Okay, I see. Great, thanks!

Ugly Asian here, what should I do with my hair?

loss the glasses or get better frames to start then try growing out your hair mid long around up to your ear

The first answer is always lose weight.

Agree with , smaller, lighter color frames with anti-reflective coating, and with to think if you can lose some weight to define your face structure better?

Then decide on hair. Maybe try a higher side part meantime?

buzz it

srs

This ... Definitely

Do not listen to this asshole. Unless you know for sure your head works with a buzzcut, don't go back to your middle school years. Grow it the hell out. God, so many of us could be walking around with beautiful, long manes, but we cut it for fuck knows why. Grow it out.

Thanks, got any pictorial examples of how long?

Thanks

Here's what I looked like with really long hair (high school). Don't think this was the best look either.

Jesus Christ, did you go to Beckman High School?

Only because you didn't bother doing some upkeep. Slick it back, crop the sides or tuck it behind your ears.

>go to barber
>ask for two block
>they say 'what?"

I did not, and here it was slicked back, plus a sightly more flattering look. All from high school btw