What's so good about having a beard?

why do people who decide to grow out their beards seem to think they're superior to everyone?

It's a joke now, people are sheep and follow any trend blindly

because a lot of people can't grow a good beard so they are superior

It makes women think they have larger penises

Well depinding on the length of the beard, it'll slim down your face

memes aside, if you've got a shit, recessed jaw, a good beard can hide that. If you have a beta cuck face and you can grow a beard, then the beard can help you look more masculine and mature. If you're fat and you have a double chin, or if you just have an ugly chin in general, a beard can hide that.

In general, if you're handsome always stay clean shaved or with a little stubble. If you're ugly, a beard may help or it may not.

No way, Ive started to grow my beard out for the first time and also have started to consider myself above everyone too O.o ...
Strange

that feel when want beard but I feel I shouldnt grow one because of good jaw line

>why do people who decide to grow out their beards seem to think they're superior to everyone?
beards

bitch i got lazy as fuck. I don't even see this thing. but damn eating food requires 100 + napkins.

just don't style it. no wax on your mustache and you're fine.

everyone. trust me. everyone loves a good beard

Kek I've gotten the complete opposite vibe. Most guys I know with beards are very laid back and chill, but it's the clean shaven pedants on here that freak out and throw a fit whenever someone stops shaving.

I have a beard because I have sensitive skin and I'm better off having a short beard than perpetually itchy skin.

Outside of people like me with bad skin idk, beards are comfy but I can't make an aesthetic argument for them.

Trim it to a thick stubble

Nu males always try to grow beards so I just associate it with them to be honest

I think having a beard maybe gives them something to hide behind. Therefore: easy confidence.

Beard culture is cancer, and that's coming from someone who's been growing for 10 months now.

On a side note, women like bearded men for sure. I used to have a tinder a couple of years ago and in the span of a few months I got barely a 100 matches by indiscriminately swiping right, two weeks ago I broke up with my girlfriend and decided to go on tinder for shits and giggles, in a week I got 40+ matches while being picky on swipes. All that has changed is that now I have a beard.

Because beards look good on men , also it shows high testestrone and manliness. I know many guys who are unable to grow beards (beta males) and they always have the sour grapes attitude towards beards because frankly they are not able to grow one.

beards are comfy, it's even better in winter, I work 8 hours outside per day and it's around 20°F the whole day
It keep my face warm without the need of a scarf
The thing I don't understand are the people who give a shit about what other people do.
shit man if you want to shave/grow a beard do it for you not because of a trend

Growing a beard is not even an activity, it is an inaction. You don't "grow a beard", you just don't shave.

It's for people with weak, putrid jaws, plain and simple

i've never trimmed my beard in my life, just let it go full santa

i am a child. am i supposed to buy a comb and scissors to make this shit look presentable or what

Seriously, people grow it because they can, and they like it.
It works on some and it doesn't on others.
If you can, try it out and see how it is, if you can't right now, just wait a few more years, and try it out.
And trust me, it will always be in fashion at varying degrees. It has since 100 years ago and it still is.

Also, the ones who comment that beards are shit, are mostly the ones who still can't grow it out properly. AKA, teenagers.

nu male culture

associated with limp wristed betas, but if you're cool you can still rock it i guess

Go for it, m8. The jawline will probably mean you get a really respectable beard rather than just a chin substitute.