/white man general/

post some white man outfits

So... Basically everything? Do non-whites even wear clothes?

The future of the white "man"

oh cool I was hoping for a thread to post 3000 years of fits

wait are you baiting me OP

ive been on this website for over two months and i am very good at recognizing bait now

/thread

Cute

kek

lmao

brahs

bmp office shippon

wow, i dont care what it is, fucking count me in. the future is looking pretty bright.

SAUCE ME

that's me

prove it

Whitest thing you can do is to wear shorts on snow

>post some white man outfits
This is it. This is my time to shine.

Most accurate pic in the world

Ignore my chin. I had a rash.

You should have played the bandaid off as a fashion statement. IDK maybe you did

>tfw I'm bottom left

god you look like an enormous faggot

post ur pic pu$$y

lol actually not bad

You're not even ugly this is just funny.
You goofy motherfucker.

I'm not. Just the most average white male in the world.

>no nu-male category
>no fedoralord category

What about the classic neckbeard?

no offense but your style and previous postings in this board suggest you literally have no personality.

Are neckbeards people now?

Based are nige.

This. Why doesn't he wear supreme to work?

What sort of shoe is that?

nige looks fuckin fresh here desu

JUST

I don't think people at work would respect me if I wore ten foot long trenchcoats and dressed like a ninja man-child like you. Otherwise I'd do it.

I make the best of my office-approved wardrobe.

w2c that shirt on the right?

are crew neck sweatshirts the ultimate average white person/dadcore article of clothing?

I've been wearing them a lot lately.

MUST! GROW! JAGR HAIR!

What are some brands only white people wear?

I'm a combination of these tBh

>that cardigan
>coffee mug cuffs
>middle age crisis hair

oy vey, he's always been the plebest bond.

Was I supposed to cringe at this image?
I did.

prl isn't white-man-only brand

It's definitely not. The blacks have taken it over. Their quality has gone downhill as well. At least on the Polo brand. I'm not sure about their more upscale stuff though.

Brooks Brothers is my go-to white person brand. It's not outrageously priced, it's decent quality, and it looks great. Vineyard Vines is okay, but their pants fit weird. Everything else is decent enough though. I like some stuff J. Crew makes, but the quality is fucking terrible, especially their pants. The shirts are fine for the most part, but they feel kind of cheap.

For more practical/rugged stuff, LL Bean, Columbia, and Orvis are great white people brands. And Buffalo Jackson Trading Co. makes some neat stuff as well.

I've actually been buying slacks from Louis Raphael and Savane (not really white people only brands since they're sold at department stores like Belk and stuff so anyone can buy them) for the past year and they've held up very well considering all the hell I've put them through. Plus, they're super cheap compared to Brooks Brothers so they're easily replaceable if I do ruin them. I'm a contractor so I put my pants through a lot. I'd rather look good than wear ugly, more functional work pants like Dickies and stuff. I do switch to regular chinos from Brooks Brothers in the winter since they're much thicker. Ralph Lauren's chinos don't fit me well at all.

I kind of forgot the point of the post and went off topic. Sorry.
/blog

B U R N

U

R

N

bye

Difference being the first one is actually right and this one is just a pathetic attempt that invalidates nothing.

>the first one is right because i agree with it and the second one is wrong because it hits too close to home

I'm sure someone attractive enough can pull off those clothes & glasses tho

what a lad
unironically fuck with this

based nige

>because it hits too close to home
fucking kek, that ramble of buzzwords doesn't describe any existing person. yeah I just now remember that I'm a communist anarchist who supports north korea for some reason
alt right are retards.

Nice projection but thanks for proving my point anyways.

>you will never have this
fuck

>I hate SJWs as much as the next guy, but of course I respect my trans friends' pronouns.
fuck me
there's a difference between being trans and being a whiney neo-feminist sjw though. not all trans people are self-entitled tumblr-educated multicolor-haired teenagers trying to irradicate the existence of sexual differentiation.

Holy Shit I'm pretty sure I know her. Used to be a fitness trainer but then she became homeless due to mental disorders.

Am I the only one who thinks that's a solid fit? Nothing spectacular but still better than most

>her
>she

end your life fagget.

POST HITLER YOUTH NOW

>parents have brown hair
>children has blonde

husband was obviously cucked

they are all so ugly jesus christ

are these people british?

while i agree british people are ugly, these are clearly north americans, you amateur

everybody looked kind of like that in the late seventies

hair darkens with age, especially in caucasians

>white

wsup

AaXAa = aa, Aa, Aa, which is why you observe in that image. Right boy's hair and left girl's hair are brown

stupid poorfag
buy tailor made clothes that actually fit
those moccasins look awful with the outfit
better but it looks like your pants still don't fit
you're a good looking guy (minus the Reddit numale expression) so you can wear more fitting clothes
replace your phone case and your phone. iPhone is not fucking a white male

at least you have potential harem
by the way, liked your dragon ring from the ring thread, Mudhammed

>still good points

Haha.

I'm happy that threads like these never worked