Cop or not

Cop or not

Grailed only edition

Other urls found in this thread:

grailed.com/listings/1119487
grailed.com/listings/393068-undercover-aw10-fur-hooded-jacket
barnesandnoble.com/w/undercover-jun-takahashi/1122416564?ean=9780847848102
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If you have punkish-gothic style than yes. Otherwise waste of great based Jun.

IT ALREADY SOLD FOOL, NO NEED TO COP

>hnnngh
Where do I find this? I've been trying to dress wizard/warlock-core with some military influence in there and this is just perfect..

Jun is a hack

Nah quite like his style (probably because my music taste is similar to Juns). Earlier collections a goat, later ones still solid. Also pretty pure from fuccbois.

>also pretty pure from fuccbois.
kek

It is though, it's a fact. Lesser meme than Rick and Supreme. It's only hugely popular in Japan.

I'm selling one in Small, cop it
grailed.com/listings/1119487

what is ethnic rider, moto and she brings the lame?

Oh no, a brand has famous recognizable piece! Each good brand has those. And each still each collection offers some really nice items, not everything is good, but most of it. Hopefully one day we will see another Scab or T collections,

jun is a hack x meme and those 'pieces' prove it
110% derivative and uninspired
dont talk to me

Ok.

he's gonna sell out to adidas and fuccbois are going to wear his earmuff maniac collection with jun x adidas tubulars

His sportswear is quite effay. I mean Nike collab. Raf sold out to Adidas and is literallyy shilled by meme nigger rapper, yet still has "good" reputation.

no one likes neo-raf except plens

He's like Jun now, a hack. literally signed with calvin klein

lmao this is ian connor level arrogance
you must be fun at parties

>you must be fun at parties
I am!

please entertain me with why jun is a derivative, uninspired, hack

He doesn't have an argument beside meaningless buzzwords.

let him speak
the elitism on this board is great
no designer will ever be good enough

>she brings the lame
literally tumblr tier level of edge and unoriginalality.
>ethnic rider
WOAH KNIT SLEEVE RIDER?
NOT LIKE A VEST X KNIT AT ALL
>moto
shameless lang rip off
I honestly think he is shit but this is my opinion
dont be mad because you are wearing a graphic tee 'designed' by jun, just keep enjoying it

What's edgy about She Brings The Rain? It's great Can song. And so far all of his stuff was what he likes or enjoys (he actually even was a part of Sex Pistols-inspired band for a long time). Only REAL jewish sell-off was Star Wars stuff from previous collection. I agree, no excuse for this shit.

>from previous collection
you just proved you are clueless as fuck
not that I expected anything from this thread

The best collection from jun (other than scab) are ear muff manic and aw10
Those helmut lang rip offs are perfection

Ehm, Star Wars was from SS16 retard.

>shameless lang ripoff
you can say this about almost everything designed in the past 10 years

your points against him are just "it's been done before! not impressed!"

you might as well sit here and go on a rant about how greg lauren is just an uninspired hack who is biting margiela's deconstruction and lang's military interest
not just anyone goes to bunka
not just anyone sticks around for 20 years
not just anyone is accepted to paris fashion week --regardless of what you all think of virgil lol

i dont own any undercover, but i appreciate what jun has done, especially for him to downplay it as streetwear (pic related)

it's fine if you don't like him
you just come off as an arrogant prick shouting buzzwords from your soapbox

It epitomises his shtick
Lyrics on clothing does not make them fashun. It's UNINSPIRED and UNCREATIVE even if the band inspires you.
Let me explain what I mean before someone gets pedantic
>Listen to naturallypaula
>wow I like this bands vibe
>make clothing that is loose fit and denim with a palette that consists of pale colours that when people see it they can immediately see said vibe encapsulated in the clothing
Not
>wow naturallypaula.bandcamp.com (best song is track 7) is 'inspiring'
>grabs retro denim jacket
>write 'every time I kiss you and you turn your face to mine,I don't know nothing about you and I but I know you close your eyes' on the back
>perfect !

Went on a tangent but that's just one of the things that annoys me about him.

Do you see the difference in what you posted and the Moto jacket Jun 'designed' which is a near carbon copy of Astro moto jackets?
That's what I mean by a rip off mate

Not him but you claimed Jun as a whole was a 'hack' and now you're backpedaling

no i get you
but i'm in this industry
i wouldn't be surprised if his patternmaker was handed an astro moto to duplicate
that's just a reality of this world
a lot of designers design for themselves, and sometimes that includes modifying someone else's design

i'm sure a few simple google searches would show you how many raf pieces are just lang pieces

you can't fault him for wording
especially on the internet
the way we read his post may very well be nowhere near what he intended
the sterility of a screen can lead to things reading as absolutes when it could be sporadic examples

Nah you're just desperate to be validated and it's sad. Plastering band lyrics onto stuff and shamelessly copying designs does not a designer make.
Finally someone who sees where I'm coming from
Welcome to discussion you pussies,these guys see and understand my attitude towards him yet still disagree instead of trying to outsmart me because you feel like your $300 graphic t shirts are worth less now.
Defend your fav designer instead of just being pedantic

I have a question. Who actually began the "lyrics on clothes"-stuff? Was it Raf?

>raf pioneered lyrics on clothing
You're doing it wrong
Let me show you how it's done
>daily reminder Raf invented skinny jeans

My post didn't even imply anything negative. I'm just interested who began this trend.

>think of virgil
I think he's improved. Alot. His runway clothing is much more interesting than the hypebeast stuff, though I can still pick improvements that I would make.

Lol mate lyrics on clothes have probably been around since graphic t-shirts.

his womens collection he just showed was amazing
his menswear has a lot of catching up to do in comparison

but it's a business
the hypebeast stuff sales and allows him to do the womenswear

but lets not let the rest of Veeky Forums find out we have positive things to say about off white

cop

cop for $400? stitching looks kinda off on the shoulders but that could just be the picture

>TOJ

LOL

this

wasn't quality fine and just the company was shit?

cop or cop
1968 jeepster 4x4, 86k miles with a rebuilt engine and rebuilt 350 turbo
wench
cb radio
I want it fuck you

dank

no shit if the auction goes for less than 5k I'm buying it

that's all I have lol

c o p

Cop.

are those the only undercover pieces you know?

hmm i dont know whats worse people who buy ucism or people who buy helmut lang

definitely people who buy helmut lang

HL is pretty much just high-quality normalfag fashionable clothes, which is cool if you're into that
i personally really don't like UC but if it's your thing it's your thing

it was a rhetorical question

c o p

y/n? I am a poorfag and I can get these for about 33 USD

That's something to ask /g/. If you want a decent headphone, rather go for superlux 668b despite its looks.

I wouldn't. TOJ's big appeal with some folks was because of made-to-measure, which they don't do anymore.

would cop

if you're going to buy headphones as an accessory and not care about sound quality just don't fucking buy any. you just look goofy af with full sized phones

Slop or mot

c/n

i dress pretty basic

his earmuff maniac collection is out of the price range of fuccbois
thank god he decided to use meme tech materials like diaplex,pcm, and goretex

otherwise you would be right

What book is this pic from?

best collections are AW07 AW09 SS10 AW10

those jackets from aw2010 are cool but overpriced as fuck and kinda bad quality
seeing as i took that picture i would probably buy another but only if i could pick it up for less than 250usd

nah it says to me "i work at a mall designer store"
i would say no
these are okay i guess

What's your grailed name? I see that pic floating around everywhere

virgil abloh is a hack and always will be
that has nothing to do with jun being able to present at PFW

jun has had longevity because of his incredible womenswear |
his menswear has been great but also been uninspired derivative crap and has been crap for the last 10 to 12 seasons which is a dam shame
he dropped off so hard after his best menswear seasons

also greg lauren sucks dick as well
best "new" designers are that kiko dude from csm. angel chen and uma wang
theres probably a handful more worth something but they are likely never to get mentioned on Veeky Forums

grailed.com/listings/393068-undercover-aw10-fur-hooded-jacket

this is my listing
buy my current stuff lmao!

I wouldn't mind a jun inspired tubular dooms. Honestly, I think he'd able to do more creative with adidas

The old star wars stuff wasn't nearly as flashy as the ss16 ones

barnesandnoble.com/w/undercover-jun-takahashi/1122416564?ean=9780847848102

there's a 15% off code if you google b&n coupons
lol i mentioned virgil while mentioning pfw to prevent someone from coming with the "virgil is a hack and they let him show!" argument

is jun's current menswear as amazing as it was when he started? no, but that doesn't necessarily mean it's as trash as you and other posters make it seem

greg lauren's concept is cool, but he's designing clothes for himself
they only work on him

the reason good, new designers wont be mentioned on here is because all anyone knows is whatever designer kanye and asap rocky name dropped

jun's last 10-12 menswear seasons have been uninspired garbage full stop.
it's pretty fucking bad dude

If you don't have a sash in place of a belt you can get the fuck out my face with that bullshit.

>overpriced as fuck
Eh they aren't even that expensive, you can find them for 300 dollars or so, that's not too bad.
Why is the quality bad though? Never handled one

No.

Intentionally/ironically gaudy or "ugly" sweaters only work if you have very attractive facial aesthetics.

That said, literally almost anything works if you have very attractive facial aesthetics.

protip: cmd shift 4

this nigga photo his screen lmao

I have actually been thinking of something along those lines. Still building the staples of that style.
Right now I have a few pairs of drop crotch-y pants and a knee length black asymmetric coat that has a wizardy vibe to it.
I'm thinking of getting a couple of occult-y, edgy rings, some distressed sweaters/shirts and still looking for accessories.

cop

post fits
sounds like it could be good or total lmao @your life

lol timber fuck off

who?

timber

that poster sounds very similar to timber, a mentally ill girl who was a trip and a prominent poster here and on a number of (other) cancerous fashion discussion internet forums

jeez if i type like a mentally ill girl then i need to get my shit together

As I said, I'm working on it. Right now it has nothing wizard-y really. I look more like a nu-goth fag than anything else. It's really the accessories that would make or break the -core and I don't own any appropriate ones, besides maybe those skelly gloves.
Also, on the topic of skelly gloves ye or naw?

Sorry for the shitty lighting, it's the best I have to work with at home.

>he's gonna sell out to adidas

he's already in bed with nike. please read about a topic before you post about a topic.

Cop/not?

Drop gloves. Clothes look too clean to get the vibe you are looking for i think. Maybe get some sweaters or shirts that look ragged or are distressed. Idk fit could look cool with some julius pants

confirmed for having never seen a helmut lang garment until after it was acquired by theory

Yeah, I'm thinking on copping some distressed sweaters/shirts, as I mentioned a few posts back. For pants I see baggy stuff, similar to Yohji working as well, maybe even harem pants.
Any ideas on boot/shoes? I'm happy with my combat boots, but I want something more varied as well.

In addition, I'm planning on getting a plain black face buff.

c/n?

tfw my ex and i wanted to buy a jeep together in the future