Leather General

Post ur leather jacket Veeky Forums also leather general

schottnyc.com/products/mens-black-retro-cafe-racer.htm?catID=7

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CIospdtucp4
thurston-bros.com/collections/aero-leather-clothing-of-scotland/products/in-stock-aero-sheene
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Got this the other day, and despite Veeky Forums decrying superdry, its well made and i got some money off. Very happy with it.

Is Schott a pretty good brand for leather? Want to cop a jacket but it's pretty pricey.

I fuck with this.
Where's the huge superdry logo hidden though?

Undercover, Rick and CdG make best leather jackets.

Copped today

w2c

Its oreé nyc. I have a friend with one theyre very nice for only 200

w2c a leather jacket with a collar like this?

rick leather is all u really need

Been looking for something I can wear on my motorcycle. Any recs m8s?

can someone please tell me what footwear you should have with these jackets?

i have a pair of black timberlands. would that be autistic?

Its got a small metallic stamp on the arm, but thats about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=CIospdtucp4

I like lot of other brands leathers, devoa, obscur, incarnation, julius, bbs and ccp all have cool as fuck leather jackes.
but yeah rick is really the only thing you need

At that price point, buying new, I'd personally go with Vanson. Still, Schott is really damn solid. Can't complain about much.

A leather jacket is an investment piece. You should really think about what exactly you're looking for and go all in on it. Be certain it's something that you can wear, and reflects your personal style, because it's likely something that'll be with you for a long time.

Thanks for your service my fellow earthling.

Motorcycle boots or chelseas

Check out revzilla.com. Lots of jackets that look casual and are also armored and shit.

This has made me want to buy another, just to spite you.

negancore

Go to Florence.
Get a custom one.

I got this really cool brown heavy leather/skin jacket from my uncle (said it cost like $1k+) but it has this smell of old. How to get rid of the smell?

Dry cleaner should do it.

Question, are double riders made to be zipped up or are they ok to wear open like bombers?

Looking for a casual brown "cafe racer" leather jacket but don't want to spend alot of money. Any recs

Slightly dampen your jacket with a cloth, but not too much, stick it in a tumbledryer with a handful of salt and leave on a medium heat for half an hour or so and that should eliminate the smell.

The salt soaks the moisture up and gently rubs the jacket clean, and the smell should go with it.

River Road is having a closeout sale on revzilla right now. Some are less than $200 and cause they're actual motorcycle jackets they're also relatively high quality.

Got an A2 Jacket like this from my father. The leather is more brownish and has a more used look.

>has a more used look.
youre in win win situation m80

Got this from ebay last week. Interesting giorgio brato jacket. Body lining is wool and sleeve lining is silk. Confy af
Also sorry for bad pic

this is blue board m8

stan smith

Luftwaffe flight jacket i think

copped

Sandro leather quality is top tier btw if anyone is thinking of copping a jacket

Have an all saints griffin jacket and love it. Got it second hand for like 200 and it's the perfect leather jacket. It looks good and a girl complimented me on it the other day. Also I believe that leather jackets need to fit the bad boy image and I just feel like a bad boy in it. Plus it was cheap. You can't really be a bad boy wearing a leather jacket you payed near 1k for. It just doesn't fit the image and makes you look like a poser. No true bad boy would spend that much on clothes. So I love my jacket because it truly exhibits all qualities and spirit of what a leather jacket is and stands for.

Stay classy you fucking degenerates

Can anyone identify this jacket from Shin Godzilla?

does it matter. It just looks like a aviator jacket. You can get a cheap vintage schott nyc one that looks just like that.

Anyone who where to get a decent leather duffle bag? Starting to travel a few days for work and need something a bit more then my old rucksack. Willing to order it from anywhere

You have a leather jacket thats made from shit leather, costs about 300 brand new anyway and is from a brand that is all about posing. You obviously dont own a leather jacket thats worth 1000 bucks.

nice projection

enjoy your plastic jacket

Sexy...

lol at the butthurt. You guys are posers and I gurenteed you both look like beta males in your overpriced leather jackets. No true bad boy that would wear a leather jacket would buy a 1000 dollar one.

Best leather jacket for under 2000 yurobucks? Blackmeans, Lewis Leathers or Falcon Garments?

schott nyc

Sikk

Perfectos are fucking garbage to be honest, at least the classic looking ones, just can't get behind them at all. Something like rick stooges is nice take on it and not total shit but then he has so much nicer leather jackets to offer

Some of my fave leathers are Superdry. Nice cop senpai

Usually either wear cubans or Jodhpurs myself. Depending on what kind of look you're going for, combat boots can also work.

Noice

You heard of Orvis? you may like their leathers

I have an all saints jacket and one by matchless and one by superdry. The difference in quality is astounding. I agree with these guys.

All saints are definitely not worth the money. The leather is very soft, rips easily and the zips and stitching are garbage.

The superdry one was about the same price but much better made and the leather is tougher. Its my favourite one for everyday use.

The matchless jacket on the other hand isnt just a very nice leather jacket, but the quality of the make and the materials are at a tier that a 300 jacket doesnt cut. Thats what a 500+ jacket gets you, and those who know leather jackets know the difference.

Thanks dude. Whilst superdry is a little pricey in some areas, some of their stuff is of a good quality and quite well made. I dont clad myself in it everyday like some people, but the odd shirt here and there and obviously the jacket are okay and fairly understated. Its good i get a 20% discount to boot, so got £50 off the jacket.

And so the seasons change and leather jackets are discussed on Veeky Forums unironically once more.

Gross.

this is dank as fuck + you got it from your father, so some history huh

I'm looking for a leather jacket with a hood that isn't 1k€+

how do i get this faded look on brand new

wear it for twenty years

ebin
i guess u are aussie

what's an aussie user

this is a great fit. it's clean and aesthetic

Does anyone have this leather biker from The Kooples in a XS that they would be willing to sell?

w2c ?

thoughts on belstaff?

ok I found it
Insurrection - Aero Sheene

Exceptionally well made and beautiful fits. Some people will whine about not being 'authentic anymore since being bought by an Italian company but fuck them, they make nice stuff. Not leather but I got pic related and I love it. Look up Matchless for similar.

lmao this is garbage

garbage waste of time

Excuse my lack of knowledge in the area, but I am just getting into fashion and I really like this jacket, what brand is it?

Getting this soon.

thurston-bros.com/collections/aero-leather-clothing-of-scotland/products/in-stock-aero-sheene

Matchless jackets are the tits.

love it

Just bought this. I can die happy now.

w2c

Thoughts on pictured?

Yes, I ride a motorcycle, looking for something different to straight black.

What jacket is this?

anyone know where I can find this jacket or something similar?

(and yes, I know that the photo is from a Gosha show)

Any idea what jacket is this ?

Is it bad idea to buy Rick leather jacket if you normally don't wear his stuff? Since I never see anybody mixing Rick with other brands I got an "stuff you can only wear within one brand"-impression.

you never see people mixing rick with other stuff because they have no imagination
do what you want

left is more versatile, right is more "i race bikes"

Wear what you think looks good.

Also, if you plan on buying a Rick jacket, just know that it tends to run quite slim -- since it's the aesthetic.

Thanks user. Any idea for good starting Rick leather jacket?

Left is very nice, and like other user said, it's more versatile.

Oof. Although I think Thurston have taken over as my favourite leather brand now.

KANEDAAAAAA

ew

Buzz Rickson's B-2 Winter Flying Jacket

Got this about 2 years ago and it's been well worth the money. Great quality holding up extremely well and is really easy to dress up or down. I wear it a couple times a week and it's been breaking in nicely as well. It was about $1000 new and I have no doubt I'll get my money's worth and then some.

False.

Man, I don't know. Find one of his jackets that suits you.

I'm fond of Mollino and Bauhaus, but for all I know you could like his biker jackets or Intarsia.

If you're unsure of the sizing, just go a size-up.

All Saints quality isn't bad at all

manlets shouldn't wear leather
go put on a small boy jacket