WAYWT: What are you wearing today?

Old one close to 300 again, let's ride this meme out

@ the gallery

love me some richter

your fit sucks though

That's not art

Please teach me about art, o venerable one.

this is my first time wearing clothes

How deep will this meme go?

Got new cargos.

Wtc pants?
Also, is that black patch with paint on it part of your jacket?

Not terrible, but have we maybe taken this all black meme too far?

Pants i got from target believe it or not. And the patch is actually a picture of the painting "vase with flowers"

Any recommendations for improvement?

new sweater

looser pants and it will be cool

some 2013 droog will probably reply to this telling me I'm wrong lol, bless them

not a fan of the sweater pattern, if it was me i'd go with straight black.
looks good though. liking the natural surroundings.

I dislike the shoes. The rest of the silhouette looks dope. I like all black fits meme or not.

shoes are trash

C A R A T
A
R
A
T

>have we maybe taken this all black meme too far
No.

sorry for the aids photo and fit, it looks much better in person

>tfw manlet

i want /ptg/ to leave :o|

Is that supposed to be a longline or regular cut bomber?
Clean your room.

I believe regular cut, but I'm not sure. It's kinda shit quality from H&M. Also this isn't my room, I had to go into a different room because I don't have a full body mirror in mine

Don't do boots with rolled up jeans. Your legs look fat and tiny especially if your feet are really that big because they look huge on that pic

Why did you cover your face. I still know you that boy who tried to rock the bright pink bomber jacket. You can't hide :^)

Nice ass cop on those target cargos :^)
different shoes
Don't listen to the looser pants guy, the fit of the sweater matches the fit of the jeans and that sweater looks nice. w2c?
You always got some interesting fits. Looks good

we /normcore/ now

these are safe, and decent.

the rest are worse than reddit. fucking tryhard idiots

this is also good.

hella chad

Still trying to figure this shit out.

Been here for like 2 years and used to dress standard fa, with skinny jeans and shit but just doesnt fit with who I am.

Lose the vest and hat.

This has to be bait
this face you're making hurts me

U tryna rustle me boy? Cuz...... cuz you did a good job

there are enough girls pretending to live in the 60s already
please move on

What kind of hair?
You'd probably be a happy man if you helped others.

:( I didn't mean to rustle you, I just like the cargo pants lol.
probably, but fuck you beta cuck bitch boy fight me irl or post fit talk shit cuh

What sweater? Also, what is it made of?

Call me maybe

Hair is idiotic but the fit is pretty nice and you seem genuinely happy
If that's the case, I'd suggest leaving this place before someone ruins that

Would punch irl Tbh

This is real nice, but I'd change the shoes to something lighter and simpler. Alternatively, brown boots wouldn't look bad either.

No you wouldn't. You'd look down at your shoes and mumble something out of earshot.

Hiding face for other reasons. Not a bomber tho, it was a pink over shirt.
Today's fit was better imo

shut up nerd. If this pic is really you, then your'e pathetic and reddit tier

how'd you manage to tear up your jeans that much in a day? :^)
my patch is better than urs
p gud
basic but I like

Now you're angry man. How can I believe anything you say?

Is this the standard numale response now?
And no, I'd only punch you if you tried to interact with me or my girl, because I don't prey upon the weak and helpless.

You big meanie. I'm just boy man now

>numale
There it is! Took you long enough, Chadwick.
I can believe a boy man.

Clothes are good, but you look like you need to lose some weight. Might just be the angle/lighting or whatever; I'll give you the benefit of the doubt because not everyone is photogenic.
w2c striped shirt though?

tell this beta user. dumbo the elephant head looking ass BOOOYYYY big ear looking head ass dumbo looking head boy ass

uniqlo, and yeah I'm chubby. lost like 25 pounds but still on my way down

y u gotta b so rood
dont u no im human 2

im sad man, you cant change me cuh u just a beta nu-male ELELPAHTN THE DUMBO LOOKING HEAD ASSSS BOYYYY YUUU AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Nah you're funny man now :^)

Hey, great job, my man. Keep it up. You still look better than the average person by far, and you're well on your way to looking trim and effortless. Good for you for bettering yourself.

C H E S T
H
E
S
T

Can't tell much other than that you have big boobs from being overweight.

Not a fan of that haircut with those cheekbones. Too dark to see anything else

I don't know how to criticize women's fashion. All I can say is that I'd fuck you. Does that help?

GIVE user MILKY

god damn those pants are horrendous. how wide can your hips get, jeez

i ironed the pants after i saw this pic

cool
that palette is kinda played out tho
I think some wooly trousers and better shoes would be cool here
you kinda post the same thing every day - simple top, cuffed blue jeans, and the adidas - try and upgrade your wardrobe
just fuck up my proportions senpai
those jeans fit like garbage, and I don't think you're pulling off the '20s irish blue collar aesthetic at all.
I glad you're back, you do normcore better than anyone else.
lurk more daddio
You posted this before, and nobody liked it, so im not sure why you'd post again.
boring and nothing fits
maybe post a fucking fit instead of being perfectly representative of the people who are killing this board - just shitposting, no fits posted, and the only fits you like are basic as fuck.

pants are low rise, don't tuck

rest of outfit is too boring to even mention

You think you're good at fashion cuz you post on a board full of neets and people from r9k who like to dress nice? Stop wearing those nasty cps and the exact same fit in basically every thread.

wowE

so I guess you just post here ironically?

The front rise is 10'', and the back is 15".
hardly low rise

lmaoooo dillards core

I don't post here ironically lol. Just come here to get questions answered that can't be answered online or by friends and to find good inspo. The kids who post ironically on Veeky Forums in general, are the kids who think there better than some greasy kid screaming about memes.

Also it seems like you're always the most aggressive poster in these threads. Like just chill out, some people wanna have fun and you think Veeky Forums is some serious board (which it is not).

Other than you, who did I take too seriously in my post?
I gave constructive criticism to those who I could, and I contributed to the thread.

where do i put my penis and testicles when wearing tighter jeans? it looks and feels exposed

i am new to this

lol
>constructive criticism
>boring and nothing fits
>those jeans fit like garbage
Give these people a way to fix the things that you believe to be wrong, not just insults.

>being perfectly representative of the people who are killing this board
the irony, also shave those pubes

i don't really like the thing you're doing with your shirt. button the bottom or untuck it

Lol, I guess between your thighs. Anywhere that wouldn't show off your peen

Lol ikr. He talks about how i'm ruining the board by "shitposting" cuz I posted one meme but hes the one insulting people and calling it constructive criticism.

Looking good. Unbuttoned shirt tuck is interesting but it works. I would shave the stache but that is just my personal preference.

Also you talk about how I only like basic fits but then you go and put on literally the easiest shit to put together. You're just wearing all light colors.

arguing is not chill
post fits

Sorry, I don't post cuz I have hardly any money to buy shit for fits. Even thrifts, I have a shit ton of stuff to pay for for my work

Respect

The elusive chairman. Were you watching this argument the whole time?

Eh desu i feel like him calling my fits boring and played out is very pot and kettle i mean look at him. But he posts consistently pleasing fits and isnt usually /wrong/ per se in his critique. There are worse people on this board. Like that faggot chairman

soory chillin

>The front rise is 10'
they sit nowhere near your waist though

I don't know what to tell you man
Maybe they were just sitting low in the pic?
I can respect that - looking back on it, I guess the palette is only played out within the context of fashion boards, I'm sure you're genuinely unique in the real world.
That said, I really do like the shirt, I've been lookin to cop a similar piece in Paul Smith's Red ear collection.

Yea I understand, I think online beef is dumb. Sorry I insulted you pkto, i'll try to be more contributing to threads. I'll post fits, its just that atm I don't have much money to spend and I hardly have a closet to brag about.

:)

this is what Veeky Forums should be like
we came to a civil agreement
yay

Ur all lovely. Namefag group hug

gayy lmao

i'd just like to add that i like the "user WANT MILKY" post. always makes me laugh

lol
thank you sir, for appreciating a timeless meme

flipping someone off and using profanity is not chill at all