Veeky Forums Uni Thread

>the least Veeky Forums school on the planet

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.printeresting.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/3.IAGOsign.jpg
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imam_Hossein_University#/media/File:Imam_Hussain_University.svg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What are some shitty schools that are still Veeky Forums?

any uni on the west coast

I want to get some shit from South American universities. I feel like you couldn't go wrong there

rate my unis logo

>he doesn't enjoy mossyoak-core

Pretty cool I guess. I'm trying to find something from the Oaxaca Design Institute. I like their logo: archive.printeresting.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/3.IAGOsign.jpg

Fuck thats actually really good, my university has to step up their game lmfao

Yeah. Also about this one. Was in Trieste the other year and didn't buy :(

Duuuubbbbbsssss

ayyyyyyy

I come from a fuccboy suburb so going here was pretty eye-opening.

The Chinese student body are the most Veeky Forums.

Doubleyou is my favorite college

UT is Veeky Forums right? Or too many hipsters in Austin?

Texas Tech student here, am not effay

loyola university new orleans here
any one from here or tulane maybe?
pls

Most effay logo:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imam_Hossein_University#/media/File:Imam_Hussain_University.svg

UMD not Maryland
Might be the coldest campus in the lower 48 desu

fuck off dulethfag

>Might be the coldest campus in the lower 48 desu
Are you serious? It barely even snows there.

IR/Poli Sci here

Snow != cold

>Mad at the dogs

sorry I win least Veeky Forums

It's the mid-atlantic. It doesn't get that cold. Try going to school when it's 20 below out.

Only -20?
Dude we hit -30+windchill to -60 last winter
You missed the part where I said not Maryland

sfsu cause I'm there

Definitely UCLA, aka athleisure, exhausted STEM majors, and WASP larpers: the school

Dude lifting in geos at wooden yesterday lmao

Easily Purdue is up there. Got bunch of effay Asians bringing their Veeky Forums wardrobe overseas.

It's telling that UCLA is best represented on Veeky Forums compared to other boards

Also fucking lol, was he chinese?

My lecture hall :^) I find it pretty cool

>tfw you made a huge mistake

I'm from California I just wanted to see a different part of the country...turns out the rest of the country sucks

Penn State

Also that's the logo. Rate it Veeky Forums

There's a pretty significant fashion culture here
Then the normies dress like hipsters

>tfw no friends into fashion

feelsbadman

The only time you can tell is during the winter

Since it's hot year round everybody at UT just throws on whatever the fuck and don't really care

The memest win in college football history
Colt with his head covered on the sidelines cuz he couldn't believe it was happening, crowd rushing the field twice, that student section painted up like the joker, and of course, tearing down the goal post

live in london and no friends into fashion kys youre doing it wrong

leicester

u know melissa saji

very effay architecture

very artistic

oh my god transfer to a UC school go back to the promised land what the FUC are u doing my dude

this is a very stupid statement

Good onya mate, I grew up near LA and went to UCLA, I regretted not broadening my horizons and going out of state. What made you pick Alabama of all places, though? And what's it like?

Nope, can confirm UCLA is not Veeky Forums.

>political science
>international relations
Are you female by chance?

t. burbank/glendale kid

Southampton Solent
I'm an art cunt

FGCU reporting

Was indeed very Chinese

r8

>fourth year uni
>will never have sex with a college girls
Most Veeky Forums way to kill myself?

KEKDAM

Suicide

How's Penn State?

greetings from your big brother

It'll be ok. I've fucked two college girls this year and I'm 4 years out of school. Tinder.

Full of Veeky Forums international Asian students and they drive GTRs, Audi's and Porsches

live there too; not very Veeky Forums but probably the /out/est place I've ever been to

lake superior freezes every few years, and it's nice that northern Minnesota fully embraces the winter....there are ski hills, shitload of places to go snowmobiling and snowshoeing, cozy resorts, shitload of hockey rinks, ice fishing for days

What's it like living in Lubbock?

It might just be the areas around the Tech campus but in my experience it's pretty ghetto. There are some nice museums and I really do like Tech despite the non-Veeky Forums qualities, but I would not stay in Lubbock if I wasn't going to school here. Honestly Abilene is a nicer city if you're looking at moving to that general area.

Almost debated going there. I liked the campus and the fact they did alright during March Madness.

There's not much living that can be done. There's nothing out here. Though, I've only ever lived in major cities, so take that bias into account.

They killed ass like two years ago
Cinderella team

I know that feel. Tech is pain. To make matters worse, I'm studying engineering, so I'm surrounded by the most un-Veeky Forums people on campus.

Campus is nice, although I miss living in Fort Laudy.

Wentworth Institute of Technology, computer engineering
not effay in the slightest
Some MassArt students dress well tho

>tfw go to a uni known for its social life
>still friendless permavirgin
cant wait for postgrad desu