What black shoe is the best and why

What black shoe is the best and why

>fuck, that was fast
good shoe, but no more versatile than these three

shoes with off-colored soles are disgusting. tonal or nothing.

is stylish, tonal, on sale, goes with my stuff. Sold.

I like mono chucks, vans slip ons, sambas, redwing postman

>mono chucks
>black
pls....no...maybe white but black...just no

rick owens or yohji fan i guest

Yep

stan smith

top tier no question

If they'd ever fucking drop

they drop dec 1st

Ooohshit. Time to move to NY

Guidi backzips or Ramones

superior

Still the best imo, wish they would re-relase

fucking trash u piece of shit fuccboi fucking shoes you fucking dickhead, i hope u gon die in a car accident

Very nice but I'm a grill and I also don't prefer the sock cuff styles, they feel itchy to me.
Good choice for others though, for sure.
as well.

Idk about style but the Adidas fluid trainer 2.0's lasted me forever and had great grip.

You know Nike is dead right?

ugly af

You know mindlessly following brands isn't cool, right?

Dude for real, all the nike good shoes are old af "classic style", what do you want to buy right now? lebron shoes? kobe shoes? nike running? new air max shoes? roshe run? cristiano ronaldo shoes?

Nike was good but now it's shit, only good new shoes are the blazers and they are meh

>Buy nike
>Know Adidas
Bru...the ugly girly meme superstars are better than any nike shoe (except af1, they are fucking good)

Veeky Forums has a dysfunctional attachment to superlatives. You should wear what suits you best.

I'm partial to tubulars tho, myself

these look so fucking good until you see that disgusting block on the back

stan smith

Then you should just wear tubular viral/defiants

Cringy tired meme shit. Some items are meme but don't get tired, this is not the case. get a fucking clue already, you cringy tacky kids

please elaborate

shut up. no one cares about your opinion

What do you wear black shoes with besides black pants?

Where are your cool fits then, grandpa?

Oh right, nowhere because poorfag.

Dark tones, and depend of the shoe to, for example the sambas had a brown sole that go well with brown khaki pants
I usually wear dark shoes with dark grey tones, or with a shirt that fit that color, without pale or light pants or jeans

The Fluid Trainer 2.0 may be ugly as hell but it is a good fucking shoe and won't let you down.

oh my days, black cps with wide soles are an eye sore. all black on the other hand are goat

/thread

what are some ,,agressive'' looking sneakers?
like samba, reebok classic?
sorry for pic tho

shit i was trying to create new thread

not black enough to be "black". changing the laces makes them look good but i prefer the navy colorway personally.