A$AP Rocky is the most Veeky Forums person i know, the guy know his shit...

A$AP Rocky is the most Veeky Forums person i know, the guy know his shit, he is better than kanye and he should be a fashion designer, show me something that dress better than him

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OeLQOfb6IBU
youtube.com/watch?v=mLcwKlmJF6I
youtube.com/watch?v=bVTnsj0I-Eg
youtube.com/watch?v=lvLc5InaI88
twitter.com/AnonBabble

pure truth

>t. Richard Cranberry

0/10 bait

>I like his small, bare ankles that must be freezing!

>killing niggas even though black lives matter
What did he mean by this?

Just because someone dresses nice does not mean they should be a designer. Lots of people are effay, but have no creative ability to actualy design and construct clothes (Kanye included). While Rocky can always put together a nice or interesting outfit, all his small endeavors into designing have usually been awful. Take the Jeremy Scott Adidas he helped on for example.

police brutality

I mean...every single designer was a beginnner to become what they are today, kanye is making ugly shoes but i think he is in a good way: he is a beginnner, asap can be good too but i don't think he want to do it, he just want to chill
But in fashion, asap is a god, he know about rings, cars, houses, interiors, jewerly, hairstyles, fits, shoes, designer, old trends, future trends, i think he know every worker in harrods he just born with it, you can see old photos of people that are in fashion that look bad but you can't find a bad outfit in a old pic of asap
He go from ninja, to japanese and korean fashion, then italian style and american style tho

Also, his music is meh

Rocky is saying HE'S killing other niggas, even with the BLM movement and police brutality

thugger and flacko are the ultimate fashion kings. kanye is still up there but he's getting old

his music is good, but his first mixtape was more than good

someone on /mu/ told me pic related is fresh

These are the same H&M clothes every upper middle class highschool kid was wearing in 2011
here in Finland.
Anyway his fits are fucking bland.

Lil B dresses a lot better than him, just check these fits:
youtube.com/watch?v=OeLQOfb6IBU
youtube.com/watch?v=mLcwKlmJF6I
youtube.com/watch?v=bVTnsj0I-Eg
youtube.com/watch?v=lvLc5InaI88

Thugger is so much better too

forgot pic

I feel like he's one of the only rappers that has actually been interested in fashion from the beginning

this was for a lookbook, fuccboi

is this thread ironic?

hes a meme but he really is good

you're a nigger dickriding a successful nigger, arent you? or worse, you're a non-nigger ethnicity that intentionally types like a nigger. either way, you're filth.

You know those are old pics right?

>pic
this is he right now

he dress fucking good

no hablo ingles gillipollas espero se te explote el culo mientras usas un traductor para saber que estoy diciendo

beign black can make you pull up more outfits? i think asap would not look so cool if he was white (he still dress good too)

>this post
Fuck off back to Twitter, Jesus Christ. Knowing trends doesn't necessarily mean you know clothing design.

>thugger
>better than asap

I easily can find a 7000$ asap outfit