Show Me Them Shoes

Take a picture of your feet right now and show us all what you got on today.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oBHGxGPTsAI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=oBHGxGPTsAI

whore

lame

nut in me

y u wearing two shoes

Would you mind posting the full fit?
I got a pair of the same ones (just white) and they're on their way.

Or at least the fit with kaws x uniqlo tee that you never delivered...

nederlands kanker stumpert!

Valentines 2015 Gel Lyte 3

holy shit i completely forgot
the jeans i had with those ripped but ill wear something else
give me a minute

OP here, I actually have the red version of those, I'll post right after my fit pic, letting my phone charge so I can use flash since it is dark in my house

They're great aren't they? I copped them for 40 bucks at Nordstrom Rack and they're my favorite pair I own.

Here is one

Here is another, will start posting fits in this position when sun starts coming through the window

I loved them when I first got them. But I didn't like how loud mine were. They didn't really look good with any pants either. I wish I never bought them even though they are extremely comfy. I wear them maybe once every 3 months. They are nice in the summer though.

lmfao u look awkward af

w2c the gosha's now? are they all sold out or no?

lol you tryna emulate chairman. You will never be him
what model are those??

who is chairman? is that the dude that sits in the corner? he seems cool, but this is the only spot in my house that looks nice and isn't dark as shit

Saint Laurent SL/37

I got mine off of Grailed for 280 around a month ago, I'm most likely going to resell them and try to cop some GATs.
I love the shoe and all, but I'd just rather have GATs and feel like this would be an easy trade-in.

You know where to cop either a real or fake pair of the goshas. I NEED THEM

Are you shills trolling us or are kids THAT fucking pitiful?

what size are you

I work in Men's Shoes at a full-line Nordstrom and never find anything good at the 2 Racks that are near me. I really wanna find something decent cus I get an extra 20% off.

sz 11 plz respond homie

just check grailed, they are going extremely cheap from what they were
Black ones are 100
Grey (mine) are like 180-250
White are like 250

I'm always lurking my local one,but this is the first real find I've had. Usually I'll get a pair of socks or underwear and grab something to eat nearby.

Maybe you know better, but it seems like there always an influx of shit near the beginning of a month, especially if it marks the end of a season.

How stuff gets to the rack mostly is we have sales that run at certain times and basically whatever is leftover after the sale gets sent over to the rack. And how rare/desirable/designer stuff gets to the rack is Nordstrom has basically no return policy so people can return pretty much anything. If someone returns something that we don't stock in the store, we'll keep it in the back for a while and then eventually they get sent to the rack. I'm pretty new to Nordstrom but i'm pretty sure that's how it works.

Nicee

So if I wanted to cop some Raf smith's on the low. Could I buy them online, return them, then find them in Nordstrom Rack half off like a couple weeks later?

Those are pretty sick

Here are mine rn

Eh.

Just my work sketchers, comfy af and from afar they don't look TOO autistic

why slip-ons m8? they look like shit desu senpai

these look great
do you have straws for legs?
try different color of socks
i like em

Hey guys I live in North Eastern Canada and we have some shitty ass weather this time of year. Can you guys recommend some Veeky Forums approved boots?

Hope my high heels will live another year.

How's high-school goin for ya bud?

do skate at least
milsurp para german boots, or solovair
maybe timberlands

Just bought for my ricks.

my first ricks*

Thanks bub