Effay religions?

since atheism is pretty fedora so im thinking of joining a religion, s what would you say is the most Veeky Forums? I've been thinking of maybe eastern orthodox.

definitely not protestantism

islam would def be up there with tuaregs

You're not ready for religion.

nah i think i am, i believe that there could be a god

Joining a religion just to not be fedora and just because it's Veeky Forums is pretty cringy in itself desu.

There are other options if you don't want to say you're atheist but don't really care about religion. Agnosticism for example.

Youre a fucking idiot. Not everything has to be related to fashion you delusional little shit. If youre going to practice a religion dont base it off of an external interest like fashion.

really hope you're 13 or baiting
atheism being "fedora" is an internet meme

beliefs are beliefs, just don't try to shove them down everyone's throat
the fedora meme basically describes a proselyte of no religion, which is pretty unusual and "kek worthy" as the youth says

>Agnosticism
nah that sounds too pretentious desu and i cant help that fedoras took over atheism its cringy now to call yourself an atheist
if youre not going to offer help just shut up

Gnostism or bust

but im with a kiddo on point that religion is pretty dope in terms of aesthetics, I'm pretty much into theory of religion and I guess that knowing religions of the world and quoting them is much more effay than fucking richard dawkins

i mean, i'm an atheist but still, I think that bible is quite rad

agnostic is easily the most effay. religion is a v touchy subject for pretty much anybody so the further away you can get from it the better.

not either of those, i can just see that atheism is saturated atm and full of weird people and its pretty obvious religion is going to be effay soon so im asking

also outside of the internet I really dont think people look at atheism as fedora territory, unless you're super pushy and elitist and richard dawkins-y about it. plenty of normal people that are casual atheists.

sorry only interested in a religion not another form of atheism

>i want to be a spesshul snowflake

kill yourself my man

this is a fashion board you retarded loser, get over yourself

This but I think paganism and any religion that seeks to live with nature is much more superior to some shit belief centred around goats and pedophilia.

I don't mind people looking to be original externally. But adopting beliefs to be cool is tumblr and poseur core and you should honestly die for this.

being Veeky Forums is more than just external you retarded loser, i hope when i find my new god he will treat you how you deserve for telling me to commit suicide

>being Veeky Forums is more than just external

oh, so you're one of THOSE people
you know the "Is this music/movie/content effaaaayyyy"

fucking faggot
fashion has nothing to do with who you are, this is a dumb meme and you fell for it like the dumb teenager minded moron you are

Don't adopt middle eastern "religions". They're the most ugly, pitiful excuses for religions I've yet to lay my eyes on. Go natural, look inward.

youre the only retard here thats getting mad, just because youre a cringy fedora

You both sound like tryhard teenagers whom are not yet ready to accept religion. Find other outlets for your vapid fashion.

but am agnostic theist tho
good try

rick should be ur only god

you are an embarrassing human being.

gnosticism is one (a very effay one too). you're thinking of the one with an a in front

Orthodox Christianity is pretty cool. The priests are usually very nice and normal compared to other religions, could be because they can get married. The monasteries and churches are also very beautiful.

But joining a religion just to seem more fashionable is stupid.

Don't join a fucking religion just because you dont like atheists Jesus Christ

Not op but in Norway you have to give some money each year to a church or charity org. so i am looking for some obscure religion to give my money to

islam is the way forward man. most effay religion out there

the real desert muslims aren't that bad. hell, even the women seem more empowered than western conservative women. i repeat, the real desert muslims like in this pic, not saudi arabia

just accept that there is a God without there having to be a religion.

Is Roman Catholicism effay?

t. Roman Catholic

For fuck's sake Veeky Forums stop being so retarded.

yes

Become a Chaos Wizard and hail whichever god strikes you the best deal.
I personally am serving god Kek currently. He has proved a most powerful ally and benevolent towards his followers.

Praise Kek

Islam for sure

>religion
>Veeky Forums
being easily manipulated by scammers is not Veeky Forums

believing in god is fine but being part of a religion is for cucks desu

You literally have no idea what agnosticism is.

> i can just see that atheism is saturated atm and full of weird people
>implying religion isn't full of literal rapist psychos who want to behead everyone reading this.

obviously islam is off the table, i didnt think it needed to be said not Veeky Forums at all being a sandnig and blowing ur self up

Who said I was talking about islam?

You've never met them then you fucking moron. Just because you think they dress nice doesn't mean they are nice.

>not Veeky Forums at all being a sandnig and blowing ur self up
> sand ninja and terror wave not Veeky Forums

bedouins are p effay tho. just dont go full autismo radical

that being said, what about more esoteric religions?

>Implying beheadings isn't Veeky Forums

effay

deism is pretty fa, what most of the founding fathers were. Basically a reverence and an acknowledgment of a god who made everything then fucked off and doesn't intervene.

this is the 2nd most retarded thread ive seen on Veeky Forums

Hello dogo

>thinking about dropping out of school and moving into a monastery
is this a bad idea

beat me too it, hell dogo

>atheism is pretty fedora
Only in America, man. In Europe you'll just like an idiot if you actually follow a religion, and you won't be able to look like you don't feel strongly about it if you just converted.

Greek orthodox

hello dogo

HELLO DOGGO THANKS LOVE U

>thinking about dropping out of school to join a monestary
>is this a bad idea

Probably. Most people who join the sangha only do so for shorter timespans. Also, many schools require months or even years of retreats before you can join the monestary full time.

Furthermore. Almost all of the groups in the west wont really consider accepting you if you're going to drop out.

Get your degree. If you're even halfway serious go talk to the monks in your area and get some guidance. Maybe some sort of social degree.

>this thread
>existing
>ever

interesting

hello dogo

maybe if you pull out your soldiers from their lands they'd start being nice to you. they're nice to their own people so that's enough. people should stick to their own kind

>is this a bad idea
yes

Non-deterministic atheism is best religion

Is varg Veeky Forums

>not logical positivism
get out

varg transcended Veeky Forums long ago

since fashion is largely about trying to look rich/powerful (yes even when you intentionally dress shitty) you should go for traditional elitist moloch/lucifer/power worship

>European, tall, and good looking
>lives in the French country side
>has a beautiful traditional European wife
>lots of pure white European children
>lives off of his music career

Of course he's Veeky Forums. But being European already makes you more fashionable than half the world.

Satanism or Wiccan
For real
>generally black
>nice fit
>sweet hoods
>robes
>awesome symbols
Go Satanism or Wiccan bruh.

crowley was pretty Veeky Forums

I love it

Also Roman catholic churches are best churches

^

>Worship Das Ich
>Doesn't get that they preach the exact opposite of his own believes

>in Norway you have to give some money each year to a church or charity org
No you don't! What the fuck are you talking about?

is Bahá'í Faith Veeky Forums?

How do you fight in those sandals?

find inner barance

Very carefully

This

The Basilica of St Josaphat in Milwaukee (pic related) is absolutely breathtaking

ANGLO SAXON CORE WHEN

i converted to kek, i think its fa

t. Baka Gaijin

Suddenly this is a thinspo thread

As a religious person myself, i'd like to say that you are a absolute waste of space on this earth. Please castrate yourself and then kill yourself.

Take your own life f a m

Retard

Taoism by far

Esoteric Kekism

pic of neo-nazi symbolism on a frog
>kek

this

>thinking a religion is a fashion statement

laveyan satanism

hello doggo

Deciding to join a religion because you think it's "effay" is the most retarded shit I've ever heard on this board holy fuck

The fact that even half this thread is serious fucking kills me

Hello dogo

>not being a choasfag

Is this conversation effay??

are all atheists this delusional lmfao

>picking a religion because of a meme

Just stop breathing