Tfw you realize no fit will make her like you

>tfw you realize no fit will make her like you

so? if might help you to build your self esteem.
fashion should be about self-expression and making yourself the best you can be, not about catching the eyes of anyone else, least of all some girl you like.
you're a sick cunt brah you don't need her

who else /depressed/ here?

A E S T H E T I C S A D B O I S

Right here. Although I feel like I'm depressed because I'm really lonely, but I'm lonely because I'm anxious. It's a vicious cycle.

Maybe 10% of the people who reply to this post claiming theyre depressed will actually be depressed.

>3 dimensions

>Maybe 10% of the people who reply to this post claiming theyre depressed will actually be depressed.

yeah i think people are very quick to self diagnose

i am probably just sad a lot and not actually depressed

same

STOP

>tfw Veeky Forums has fucked you over so hard that you only find grils dressed in certain styles attractive so you drop otherwise good gfs due to their normie fits

>tfw you stalked her online for years and she ends up looking like a rat

>dressing up for bitches

fuck her, she's just a lousy whore, anyway

pretty girls are a dime dozen

you're better off w/out mean-hearted ones in your life

I bet she was a feminazi anyway

Feeling this so fucking hard rn. Yes im in hs (not underage) Im not being a pretentious asshole when i say this but i am one of the only guys that actually dresses well in my school. The other would be my best friend. I guess my personality is shit or something.

>not wanting to change their style

>she'll never even know you exist

>implying they'd want to

Did you make sure to call her m'lady and tip your fedora?

>tfw you are aware of your personality flaws but don't want to change

just drove away another group of friends...

just b urself

Where is Dr. Mario/StarFucks64?

style is self expression though, and in my experience I've found girls who wear "normie fits" really bland and so similar to other girls. Meanwhile almost every girl I've met who has a cool, different style (even if I personally dislike it) has been cool as fuck and those are the only girls I've dated.

TL;DR the way a girl dresses actually says a lot more about her than you might think

yeah i fully agree. whenever i talk to them its always the most basic conversations like bitching, complaining, etc. with no depth. theres usually nothing horribly bad about them but nothing exceptional either so in that sense they would be a good gf but also not

This is good, it means that you're becoming a patrician.

>fall in love with a girl online
>meet her IRL for the first time
>she looks like a rat
>I still love that rat with all my heart

what are you anxious about?
social anxiety?

At what point should i be at to where i need to see a therapist. I just hate my life sometimes like most people and im not legitimately happy unless im high. Maybe im just being a tumblr bitch and self diagnosing.