Fuck H&M

Please don't support H&M guys. They're a bunch of globalist cucks who support "refugees"

Not to mention, their clothes are overpriced for being such garbage quality, and they directly rip off our beloved designers like Tricky Ricky Dicky Owenz

thats capitalism at work baby

absolutely disgusting

What's new? Jew company is in favor of globalism and uses cheap foreign labour? Wow I didn't see that coming, really from the left field

> baby

What are you, Vince Vaughn's character from Swingers?

yeah man lol fuck refugees who don't integrate but also fuck all attempts at integrating them into western society lol yeah bro

Really shit bait

>caring about a clothing retailers political affiliations
I'll not support them because their clothes are made of tissue paper and craft foam. Now fuck off back to /pol/ OP.

Oh wait, I just looked it up, and they're a Swedish company, so they're probably comprised entirely of 28 year old "16 year old refugees" anyway...

I already didn't support them because of that, but I'm not going to support giant cucks like H&M, Grubhub, you, or PepsiCo.

Sweden, no.

There is every fucking reason to not support H&M and this is the one you needed?
you are hopeless

yes

they're trying to the refugees coming to western countries to shop at their stores

basic capitalism 101, it's the same shit IKEA does with their commercials

>cuck

kys

why am i not shocked. I wonder (((who))) could be behind this

You're so fucking money baby.

>14 replies
>8 from same user

gee I wonder who

Also everyone should help refugees, if you are American it's literally in your Constitution to help the poor and sick and refugees. It's what you stand for.
Also go back to /pol/ you nu-male alt right "cuck". You have no reason to be on this board because everyone knows the vast majority of the alt right are fat, low IQ, ugly people.

buying 2 h&m tops today thanks to this thread

/thread
go to sleep OP

Oy vey gid dat nasty racist

>if you are American it's literally in your Constitution to help the poor and sick
if you are American it's literally in your Constitution to help the poor and sick

No, no it's not.

The plaque on the Statue of Liberty is not an official mantra and neither is it in the Constitution.

No one has an obligation to help them.

why do /pol/ cucks get so triggered by people being nice to eachother

>being nice to people is letting in hundreds of thousands of economic immigrants who come from a culture where rape and sexual assault is ignored and accepted, so that you can pay taxes to support them and their 11 children while they sexually assault yours
This is why people call lefties cucked

I'm not 14 so I don't wear h&m

I have a black button-up shirt from H&M and it's not bad

>who come from a culture where rape and sexual assault is ignored and accepted
so white modern day US? look at the person they voted for president.

>Also everyone should help refugees

cause white america is much different
you deserve everything coming to you to be honest

uhh egdy

Womanizer =/= Rapist

Kill yourself lefty cuck, stop supporting sand people raping your fellow countrymen because you've been brainwashed into thinking it's kind and humanitarian to do so.

Go live in Iraq or Saudi Arabia and then claim its the same as white America. Are you stupid

nobody supports refugees raping people, not even in Sweden you fucking idiot. there is no conspiracy against white people by the jews please fucking kill yourself

rape rates are higher in America than both of those countries combined

That's the most retarded thing I've ever heard. Would genuinely enjoy a source stating this just so I could tear it apart

>p-please, goy, th-there's no Jewish conspiracy! Th-that's ridiculous!

I wonder who could possibly be behind this post. Not that it's even relevant to sand people raping Europe.

we invaded the middle east during the crusades so the church could profit, we were the aggressor and we've exploited them ever since. if we're being "invaded" as you say we deserve it

>Innocent people deserve to be invaded and raped by violent sand people because over 700 years ago medieval Christians fought back against Islamic attacks

If you have so little self worth you think you deserve to be invaded because of that I don't understand why you don't just kill yourself now. You deserve it, after all. Remember le crusades?

I never defended anyone in the way you make me out to. doesn't matter where anyone's from; rape is not acceptable. still, white America elected someone on trial for rape, who claims a famous man can do anything he wants to a woman's body, with several women coming out against him knowing they will be stalked by people on the internet possible for the rest of their lives with the added possibility they will be sued to oblivion, even if it's true. that's uh, not just "womanizing".

but I know you won't listen. I tried. I hope whatever it is in life that's made you so filled with hatred gets better.

Not on trial for rape kek, shit got called off as soon as the Clinton campaign realized they were fucked

Either do a modicum of research next time or kill yourself

>Kill yourself lefty cuck, stop supporting sand people raping your fellow countrymen

The lack of self awareness in this one is incredible. Seriously dude you sound like a meme spewing psycho.

THIS BOARD IS FOR TALKING ABOUT CLOTHING YOU FUCKING RETARD. FUCK OFF.

I encourage anyone who sees this to report this retarded thread (and no this is not breaking the rules I never said I was reporting the thread).