Everyone pay your respects

it's been real

>those laugh reacts
angrypepeholdingagun.bmp

Well fuck, well what are the go to leather all white lows now?

Poor people can't afford it still. People like me.

>he thinks normies will pay for cp's
they're still the go to because no one will want to pay that much for shoes

I had a friend reference this article to me when he asked about my shoes. He asked how much they cost and when I told him he scoffed. Normies aren't going to buy CP's. Anyone who would pay that much for sneakers likely already knows about them or has them.

This is Complex we're talking about here.

That being said, none of their regulars will give a damn since Kanye doesn't wear them.

>caring if people care about rod lavers

its not like they're wearing CCP, Rick Owens or Julius. Achilles lows are normie sneakers

I'm on my second pair of these

would never pay full price, the leather fucks up and the soles turn yellow within weeks

achilles have been in the mainstream for a long time now
they're not some special elite shoe that only fashion connoisseurs wear
if you really think you're better than all these "normies" for buying literally the sneaker equivalent of neutral milk hotel's itaots youre a dilettante

>For a lot of us, sneakers are a way of life.
C R I N G E
R
I
N
G
E

been dead OP a faggot as usual

then why would you buy a second pair?

>lifestyle sneakers
This does not bode well for the future of society.

It's because I'm homosexual. The rich kind

He wore them in arguably one of his most iconic photo shoots of all time

Boo-hoo, a generic pair of overpriced sneakers is getting attention. Most people won't be think about dropping the money on it. Even if everyone did start wearing it, there's a hundred other sneaker brands that make sneakers just like it

half the fits featured cps in the last barney's catalog i received. LAST WINTER. this is nothing new. the white shoe in everyone's wardrobe are stans.

pre fuckboy kanye was dope

>it's been real
Man i saw someone wearing these all the way out in the outer hebirdes in scotland a town of 1,000 this shit is everywhere

I miss the old Kanye.

How come he aint looking manlet at usuall here?

Overpriced? lol you broke bum, you've never had a pair so why you bitchin?

this

>tfw see the most basic of bitches wearing shoes ive been wanting to cop for ages but can't afford
>wearing them with yoga pants and a $15 zip up hoodie

Step on them lmfao

Mmm gats or cps?

>I can't wear a thing I like because someone I don't like wore
you have bigger problems than affording those shoes man
namely being a massive pussy bitch ass fuccboi

Proportions + no background objects to compare to ...
Some people look like manlets due to shit body even though some of them are quite taller than him
-Your friendly neighbourhood manlet

cps and get actual gats

or get mmm and get actual rod lavers

but where can you find og rod lavers nowadays?

god damn for real? never noticed, that's rad

here you go

looks like knobend

"sneakers are a way of life" quote by 35 year old man child that has 50 pairs of Jordan's that all look the same.

Svensson

No cringe gold lettering and they're half the price

I have seen CPs on MFA for atleast a year and a half now. Nothing new.

i actually went on it for the luls, and they dont mention shit about CP's
"So fresh, so clean. A Converse white low top is a classic (and yes, you’re allowed to have a high top too, if that’s more your style—try a Vans Sk8 Hi for that All-American silhouette) that should be in every guy’s sneaker collection. Whether it’s Converse or Gucci, canvas or leather, a clean white shoe pops in any weather and ties every look together. You can customize your style according to personal taste, but a white low top always works." litterally description lol

Get both mate, ball out

Angle and suit tailoring too. Notice how he's looking down and the camera is level with the area just under his pelvis, and the suit pants doesn't break excessively and the jacket exposes some of his shirt cuffs.

>the sneaker equivalent of neutral milk hotel's itaots
makes me want to cop them even more