Guys I just got this meme-hipster macklemore undercut hairstyle, I kind of think I look good with it. Did I fuck up...

Guys I just got this meme-hipster macklemore undercut hairstyle, I kind of think I look good with it. Did I fuck up? I use to think it looked really hipster and faggoty, but I see a lot of guys my age with girlfriends who have that hairstyle.

Not trying to say I'm copying them in hopes I'll get a girlfriend, but seems like a lot of girls find this hairstyle attractive. I don't know why, I use to kind of make fun of guys who had it but figured I'd try it out. It turned out pretty good, also that's not me in the photo but just kind of what it looks like.

I'm planning to mat it down with water, and probably slick it back with some gel or something so isn't sticking up. My parents think it looks stupid, but they're old-school and don't like any kind of modern/progressive hair-styles. They only like Hitler-youth cuts and boring modern hairstyles.

Other urls found in this thread:

menshairforum.com/talk/Thread-SS-Haircut-and-Nazi-Hairstyle-Guide-with-Rare-Hair-Pictures
moebius.freehostia.com/customs.htm
dererstezug.com/GermanHaircut.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

take a chill pill and sage this thread retard

Why? Isn't this relevant to Veeky Forums? I don't come on this board often but figured talking about hair and hairstyles was acceptable here?

No need to be mean user, jesus. I'm perfectly calm, just wanted some feedback is all.

>They only like Hitler-youth cuts and boring modern hairstyles.
But that is a Hitlerjugend haircut

Hitler youth cuts are the same as new age effay undercuts.The Nazis were obsessed with aesthetics

Yeah this thread is better better than the majority of threads posted here, which is admittedly a low bar

daily reminder that there's no such thing as a hitlerjugend haircut

>Hitler youth cuts are the same as new age effay undercuts
literally wrong in every way

DISCONNECTED UNDERCUTS back then were done with a single clipper length, and if they were military they had 1 inch of whitewall around the head so as to facilitate a better seal for gas masks.

nowadays you get this kind of bullshit which is why I'm growing out my undercut.

The hairstyle looks 100% fine and not memetier when done with a #2 or #3 all around the sides and back, but when people start doing retarded fucking fades starting at 00 going to .5 with 6 or 7 inches of length being propped up by hairspray and wax, it becomes hideous

If you're pic related you look fine.
At this point I just think you're a beta cuck.
Work on your confidence in taming strange, and you should be able to pull

^This desu.
>I get a #2 on the sides and the back and get the top scissor cut.

I used to do a #3 all around but getting the #2 let me go an extra week between maintenance cuts before looking like an asshole.

I'm trying to stay strong on this growing it out thing, but I kinda forgot that my hair grows forward on the left side and I remember the nightmare of trying to tame that shit when I rocked a taper.

So how exactly do you do an authentic ns youth cut? I dont get it. Going to the hair dresser next week for this aesthetic.

again, there's no such thing as a hitler youth haircut.

I can't help you until you point to a specific head of hair and tell me that you want it to look as such.

because if you look at any photo of a hitlerjugend class, there's a plethora of short sides/long top cuts to be seen.

I like this, but my hair has too much volume for that length, it would just go everywhere...also I have a narrow head and fugly ears. I am undecided what I will get...I am just wondering because you said something about cutting it for gas masks or something

Why don't u post yourself u fucking retard so we can actually see what u look like with it and then we will judge

notice the inch above his ear where it's closely shaved? Thats the whitewall that each soldier had for the gas mask seal. it looks like he's sporting an undercut that may or may not be blended, it's hard to tell from that picture.

but on that note, whatever style you want, find and bring that picture with you to the barber. they should be trained to adjust whatever cut to best suit your face and whatnot.

You sound like a fag

>Thats the whitewall that each soldier had for the gas mask seal.
That had nothing to do with it, they got whitewalls because it looked good. Also, the SS tended to be a lot less stringent about just about everything and it was common to see them with hair down to their ears.

menshairforum.com/talk/Thread-SS-Haircut-and-Nazi-Hairstyle-Guide-with-Rare-Hair-Pictures
moebius.freehostia.com/customs.htm
dererstezug.com/GermanHaircut.htm
also, look through these and get back with what exactly it is you are looking for. The most common haircut i see when reenacting is some flavor of side-part undercut.

>That had nothing to do with it, they got whitewalls because it looked good
sorry, but no

>the SS tended to be a lot less stringent about just about everything
stop talking, you've no idea what you're talking about

>sorry, but no
provide evidence that the haircuts were for gasmask seals

>stop talking, you've no idea what you're talking about
lol, I bet you believe the fantasy SS stick up their ass garbage. The entire mindset of the Waffen SS was "fuck the Wehrmacht hierarchy" they didn't refer to their superior officers as "herr," and they pretty much gave up enforcing the rules about insignia on their uniforms by 1942. You really shouldn't act educated just because you've watched a few youtube videos that /pol/ linked you to.

>provide evidence that the haircuts were for gasmask seals
because chemical warfare was a thing by then, and there was a heavy Prussian influence throughout the Third Reich, especially with regards to military traditions. It's a fact that beyond a small and neat mustache, any facial hair was out of regulation. the only notable exceptions were u-boat crews and mountain divisions, but even then they were expected to shave and be within regulation immediately upon returning to port.

Grooming standards also have a tendency to fly out the window when it comes to serious combat conditions, like retreating west across the endless horizons of Ukraine while being chased by angry hordes of slavs.

>The entire mindset of the Waffen SS was "fuck the Wehrmacht hierarchy" they didn't refer to their superior officers as "herr," and they pretty much gave up enforcing the rules about insignia on their uniforms by 1942.
this is some History Channel tier bullshit, kek
the straps go right above the ear and the seal risks compromise with facial hair between the skin and the mask itself.

yeah, chemical weapons were such a big issue in ww2. Literally every ww2 vet ive spoken to tossed their gasmask for more cigarette room.

>this is some History Channel tier bullshit, kek
kek, says mister "whitewalls were for gas mask seals"

oh man, Heinrich Himmler's adjutant without whitewalls! whatever will he do if theres a gas attack?

Just look at these two! The one on the left has hair reaching his EARS! Dont they know what will happen if Reichsheini finds out?

chemical warfare was an issue in WW1.

by WW2 both sides had agreed to not use chemical weapons, and there are very few instances where they were used

What the fuck even is this guy doing? WHO KNOWS! Its almost like there was a war and and haircut etiquette didnt fucking matter.

And just look at this 1st SS Oberscharführer. Doesnt he know that all the slavs will laugh at him if he doesnt have whitewalls?

No wonder these men surrendered! Just look at their lack of grooming standards!

FUCKING FINNISH MONGOL SHITS YOU HAVE THE WRONG HAIRCUTS

HELP

FUCKING ESTONIANS WE DONT WANT YOUR IMPROPER HAIRCUTS IN THE SS

NOOOOOOOO

You're the son of Joachim von Ribbentrop, why cant you cut your hair right?

WHAT THE FUCK MAN YOURE NOT EVEN CLOSE