Fashion styles only white people can pull off

black guy on the left should be cropped out because his look isnt working

Looks better than the faggot on the right.

2 in the middle are the best

guy on the right jeans are to tight and his shoes are shit. but his hair and top half is good

nigger on the left is an underman. needs to be ethnically cleansed

daily reminder

can you blame me though really. all of those threads got a couple hundred responses

im just as baffled as you as to why so many people get uncomfortable at the thought of white people talking about themselves as a group

>his fits bad it must be the fault of his skin color !

"white fashion" is prep-core, that's it. if you look closer, prep core is only rocked by white guys, whereas the OP pic is like rocked by everyone nowadays, it gets less and less white.

>whereas the OP pic is like rocked by everyone nowadays

post a single picture of a shit skin pulling that style off. i need more inspo

>hair is good
>premature balding making him comb it forward to cover it
LOL

it's owned by everyone now. it's everyone's property

dude on the lefts fit is fire

right is kanye core

hvlicwuefcwr

horrible

dude just have fun while you aren't 30 yet. go wild with clothes. even your prophet Gavin Mcinnes said that

lmao is that you? this is embarrassing man

yeah because he's black right ? it's okay though use this thread as your safe space, vent out darling

hahahahaahahahahaahaha

lol no of course not. i took it from waywt ages ago, newf.

i WILL dress like this and i'm not white

proved op right 2bh f4m

oh lord what has Veeky Forums become. it's supposed to be a melting pot, fashion should be something inclusive, western designers take inspirations from eastern culture, vice versa. you can't be fashionable if you're exclusive only to your culture.

thats a pretty good fit honestly post more. cant see a nigger pulling it off though

is pic related white core ?

no thats cuck core. that fit would look ok on a nigger. on you it gives off the vibe you look up to black people and think drake is cute

is pic related also white core ?

It's not Veeky Forums, it's like ten neonazi polcucks posting thinly veiled propaganda, trumpshills, or racebait over and over and over. Thank your local jannies and mods for enabling these fags.

nah thats shit core

it has nothing to do with fashion you cuck, it just so happens that you happen to be browsing the site that houses arguably the largest community of fascists on the internet

JIDF plz go, you edgy nu-male kike shill, thanks for Correcting the Record™ though you libtard

>i can't look up to him because he's black.
you're just as bad as wiggers. as weak, as fragile, as insecure.

that nike wasn't designed by a black, it wasn't designed for the black community, but you refuse to wear it because it's worn by blacks, you think it's like taken by blacks. lol you're just as cucked as wiggers.

then why are you posting on a fashion board you retard ?

>justifying the fact you're a white male who not only looks up to black people. but actually chooses to convey that message through his clothing choices

bro

if you post on /pol/ it would be safe heaven for you like there would be hundreds of hordes backing you up, telling you words that you need to hear.

this is Veeky Forums. the bests of us are communists. you're in the wrong neighborhood, amigo

>10 pol users

pol has like a million users at any one time. its the most popular message board on the whole internet right now. dont think its very far fetched of me to say you're wrong. Veeky Forums is /pol/s fashion board

>million users at any time
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa
In it's PRIME (years ago) Veeky Forums got 22million a month across the board.

I have a dream that we live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.

some people just don't think about race at all. i can idolize a black man, a white man, and still define myself as my own character, not polluted with racial identity.

and yes i support trump as well

am I missing something? pic is for ants but the guy on the left really doesn't look that black to me, looks more hispanic or maybe mixed italian or some shit.

either way every single one of those fits is fucking god awful but the leftmost one is the only one that looks "casual" and inoffensive enough in the sense that the person probably isn't completely unbearable to talk to. in other words he looks like a normie and not an ugly hipster that listens to nothing but shitty lo-fi and indie music and runs a tumblr blog complaining about social issues.

>In it's PRIME

2016 pol is more popular than /b/ was in its prime. i dont think you saw the election google stats for pol. pol is probably the most popular sub-board on the whole internet in its current form

yeah you put the wrong adress in the hotbar reaadditor

>CTR shills in full force
>election over it goes back to normal
>millions of unique users at any time
NO NO NO
It has MAYBE a few thousand up to 10k at any time. Not anywhere NEAR 1million. Tard. If just /pol/ had 1,000,000 unique users at any one time Veeky Forums would be the top 5 most popular websites in the world.

2010 and 2012 Veeky Forums had more visitors than the last two years bro.

you know how dumb you look pulling out facts right now in this shit post thread. wow feel bad for you guys. you probably have google analstics open in the other tab lmao!

>I was just pretending to be retarded

>i was being informal, well rounded and factual in an internet argument on an anime website

F A M

I can't blame you. Fuck em.

You should get bonus points for using every single popular neonazi buzzword

>muh white oppression
surely you cant be serious?

>finding a good vein of irrational anger and using it to shit post is the same as unironic identity politics

hahahaha this is the internet bro

white priviledge and white oppresion don't exist

yes

wear chelsea boots tho

NOT IT'S NOT YOU DIP

next time i'm visiting the us i'll dress like this fuck you it's everyone's property now.

ABOLISH PRIVATE PROPERTY

hahahahaha ya got me bro please dont shit the board up more when you get drunk thanks

we already have white man general. move

even though i am shit posting. i still find it baffling these threads trigger people 2bh. all we wanna do is talk about white people fashion.

if a proud white man being proud of his heritage and culture makes you mad. you deserve "your" board shitted up

i could beat you up

i could find and post a picture of a white man fucking an asian girl and make you mad from the comfort of my living room

1. nearly all of the inspo pics posted are either whites, asians, or have their faces cropped out of the picture. theres really no point to these threads because theres plenty of good inspo around

2. what led you think you being proud of our culture makes anyone mad? these threads piss people off because you exclude them for no good reason

3. never claimed it was "my" board

The topic doesn't trigger us, it's the constant stream of this transparent pol shit masquerading as fashion because you fancy yourselves a bunch of babby goebbels. Tiresome shit.

>this topic doesn't trigger us

he says in a triggered tone

i can find you pics of black man fucking white woman because all colored people are on the same team.

did you even read the sentence m8?

i could still beat you up

did you even read the thread?

yeah, what said was spot on. did you?

F A M

i dont believe that youre "just shitposting" anymore. youre actually triggered lol

using dean blunt is cheating

why

>projecting this hard

dudes at street etiquette will be more Veeky Forums than you coul ever be

>bullshits facts
>gets told the truth
"dude lmaoo why are you trying so hard i bet you have statistics in other tabs"
why do you hate being wrong so much

>fashion styles ONLY white people can pull off
>"but you're just posting normcore and just anything white people wear (everything) and cropping out/talking trash about the non-white people"
>"MUH SJW WHITE OPPRESSION PRIVELIGED CANT WE JUST TALK ABOUT WHITE PEOPLE WHILST CLEARLY WANTING TO CREATE A RACE WAR AND THEN GET OFFENDED TO MAKE A POINT?!?"
what this guy said honestly, so many people just trying to SUBTLY post race-bait in order to get some kind of negative reaction and then feel good about themselves because they are above all these non-redpilled "normies" that havent been indoctrinated by the echo-chamber of /pol/

Subhuman Americucks and their obsession with race..Lmao.Its pretty obvious now why they have double digit iq and promote degenracy