Cringe thread

how do we fix asian males

we don't. we euthanize them, then breed with their women creating the superior wasian hybrid race

that could work but you would have to abort the males. unless you want an elliot rodgers

dude keep this shit in your own white thread

best asian/white children is AMWF

idk why should we fix them ? do you want more competition ? if they're that bad then let them be. it's an advantage for us, right ? other people's weakness is your fuel for self esteem, right ?

asians need to be stopped

yeah they're such a threat for us just like blacks. i can't stand competitions, i need a comfy space where i can keep winning without dripping sweats.

cleanse them all

how do we fix white people?

trump and ethnic cleansing

But more Asian woman are breeding with blacks. Not even fucking kidding. I see that shit all the time here in the Bay Area. I don't fuck with asians anymore. I like middle eastern women now.

haha your thinking pattern is very pathetic. you have to give up on something and move to the unoccupied areas to avoid competition. what a cuck.

this is a good thing. anything is better than asian. the more we breed asian men out of existance the better. its not just better for us because less pathetic asian males to have to look at. its better for them too. because asian men know they are inferior and its probably unsettling for them having to live in this world like that. spare them the pain and do your part, seed an asian girls TODAY

i wonder which one of you sad incels keeps making these threads

lol okay start with you then. are you getting any ?

This post is really problematic

heres a pic of me and my asian girlfriend

can you stay on reddit please

F A M

sorry mr goldstein, your antics wont get you any upboats here :^)

even if it's really you (which i doubt), then okay. i don't have a gf and i don't see you fucking anyone that is related to me so idk why i should be mad like you expect me to be. just because she's asian doesn't mean she's expected to date asian guys.

your behaviour is so pathetic lad like seriously why are you so insisting. if you believe that we're less than you then go ahead, don't expect us to agree with you.

ni hao

hahahahahaahaahah im just shitposting 2bh bro, sorry mate. ive had a couple beers and this was making me laugh. asians constantly shit post on this board too so dont act like you're above me for this. you have shit posts on your ip right now too. let a white man shit post in peace please f4mily

what the fuck

im eating pizza now. my asian gf is next to me and even she was laughing at my posts

>xe doesn't capitalize the T in Trump
America will never be """"""""Great"""""""" Again.

...you dont expect that anyone actually believes you right? timestamp pls

I keep my hair short, lift and only date white girls. I hope I'm doing my part.

This face is the pinnacle of eternal suffering.

anyone have that one with the guy that has giant hair, shitty amish beard, and glasses? he has like jimmy neutron hair