Wallet General

Is this the apex of wallets? I'm looking to buy "a wallet for a lifetime" and can't seem to find anything better..

inspo? Post your wallets

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Bifold-Velcro-Wallet-Inside-Pocket/dp/B004NFRTBQ/ref=sr_1_2/154-2088662-4718005?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1479506957&sr=1-2&nodeID=2475895011&refinements=p_4:Rainbow Of California
amazon.com/dp/B00HVKRLY0/
youtube.com/watch?v=x9Vvjz1ds3Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>”a wallet for a lifetime"
Nah, moneyclips are better.

>YEAR TWOTHOUSAND SEVENTEEN.
>USING WALLETS.

I can tip with plastic now.

You can, unless you go to $5 restaurants.

I think the apex of a wallets is either black or brown minimalist leather wallet you can buy from almost any brand. That's like wearing Gucci sunglasses with a huge monogram on the side of the frame...

Moneyclips don't have room for business cards. They also look very unprofessional. I think they're fine when you're under 25, but otherwise they look childish.

The difference is that your wallet isn't visible at all times. I dress rather minimal already. I feel a loud, luxurious wallet would be a nice dichotomy.

love you rei

TRAYVAX

goyard is fucking hot

if you buy this you will look like a god among men

Why shouldn't people use wallets?

I just use a rubber band. It gives off a cool "edgy" vibe, like I'm street smart or something. Girls dig it.

Are you also on welfare?

A basic, sturdy plain black velcro bi-fold is the apex of wallets.

Rainbow of California makes a burly one, you just have to remove a small label on the inside.

After that it's perfect.

amazon.com/Bifold-Velcro-Wallet-Inside-Pocket/dp/B004NFRTBQ/ref=sr_1_2/154-2088662-4718005?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1479506957&sr=1-2&nodeID=2475895011&refinements=p_4:Rainbow Of California

let's be real you're not going to be exchanging business cards

Nice quads, but not everyone is a neet here

Veeky Forums confirmed for unfashionable teenage swine

>Tipping """culture"""
Fucking Americans

this is the only right answer

mine

deep red colored lining

>velcro

I love this fucking wallet OP, the yellow inside, its just beautiful.

lol are you serious?

taking business cards out of your wallet with pressed edges make you look like some amateur tire salesman. Thanks for outing yourself working in some shit cubicle.

lots of people would secretly judge you for not having a separate card case for business cards. ps, did you buy your suit from the burlington coat factory?

This pic is going to appear flipped, isn't it

Anyway, this is tanner goods for ace hotel. Branding looks less obtrusive than on standard tanner wallets.

I like the saint laurent and cdg offerings as well, but not the zip wallets. Really strike me as too feminine. And while a card holder is ideal, some of us need to carry more than they allow. So a functional well-made basic is the go.

no

the cheaper stuff is the more effay it is, homie

I don't know why the fuck anyone needs to exchange business cards these days.

>I make video games and have never seen a vagina core

you would think that because you don't have a real job

Thoughts on the Big Skinny metro?

amazon.com/dp/B00HVKRLY0/

I like the looks of it but reviews say the card pockets are too deep and the cards disappear into the bottom of them.

Lol what

"I get blowjobs at motels" core

>GOYard

r8 my shit lads

>inb4 nigger

Keep TF and Fendi, sell the rest/10

fair enough

Thoughts?

All shit

Are you a fucking cowboy

I carry my wallet in my front pocket, I guess cowboys do that apparently.

Post yours faggot

I bought this wallet right outside of Zion National Park after my old one fell apart.

It is an Alchemy Goods wallet made from recycled bicycle inner-tube. I really didn't give a shit about this part, since I was in dire need of a new wallet on my trip.

Crappy pic because I'm naked in bed and it's too cold for me to get out and turn on the light.

Picture of it closed on the other side

e d g y w a l l e t

what brand is it?
Where to get it?

a wallet for a lifetime definitely isn't going to have a flavor of the week pattern on it

you fucking rekt him bro

Called the hfs dial.
I think they're not taking orders atm though

I used a black CdG zip wallet because I like zips. Notes do not really matter, coins for small purchases and for machines, cards for large purchases.

>11969096
>Goyard is cringey as fuck....

There was a really goo wallet posted here once

it was by some designer and it was a small line of colors

it looked cool

i cant remember the name anyone know it?

Goyard wallets are fucking beautiful. The only luxe kind of shit I'd quite like

So the clues you gave us are:
> it was by some designer
> it looked cool

And oh yeah:
> its really goo

Zips are too feminine imo

Whoa dude maybe go easier on the details there next time, this shit is confusing my fashion database.

>tfw can never justify an Ettinger
Are there any wallets like the ones that Ettinger make? I could give less of a damn about bridle leather (as nice as it is), I just want that sexy navy exterior with a tanned interior.

Yo, cop the money clip version. Slimmer form than a billfold and same colorway.

youtube.com/watch?v=x9Vvjz1ds3Q

>Goyard
>Flavor of the week pattern

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

>flavor of the weeks
Veeky Forums is retarded

that looks like fucking dog shit