Is rollerblading Veeky Forums?

is rollerblading Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5ZwQ2kc6zgg
youtube.com/watch?v=b0rNn-yLY4U&
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yes

but you need to have xjsado skates or else you'll look llike an idiot

I don't understand the stigma associated with rollerblading that is particularly held by skateboarding. It seems to me that rollerblading is much "better" than skateboarding. I mean attaching wheels to your feet is a lot "better" than rolling around on a piece of wood with wheels.

is fruitbooting* Veeky Forums

Only if you look as cool and are as good as this guy (you probably don't/aren't)

>fruitbooting

found the wannabe sk8 xD kiddy

kill urself my man

What the fuck are you talking about, but what you're trying to say (I assume) is exactly the reason why rollerblading is shit. Any person can put on a pair of rollerblades and learn ten tricks within an hour. With skateboarding you're lucky if you can ollie by the end of the day. The accesibility of rollerblading makes it cancerous, the inaccesibility of skateboarding makes it attractive.

>inaccessibility of skateboarding

go to any skatepark, you'll see a hundred skateboarders, and a handful of inliners if you're lucky

Only if you wear baggy-enough pants.

>Any person can put on a pair of rollerblades and learn ten tricks within an hour.
confirmed for never having rollerbladed
do go and list 10 tricks which anyone could achieve in an hour

Inline gets mad respect where I'm from
It's difficult as fuck

Yes it is Veeky Forums

no, its the least effay thing i can think of right now.

Yes but not speed skating or whatever they call it. My friend got into it and his legs look deformed, not sure how many fits he can pull off with thighs the size of a dogs body

why would you want to a faggot?

Maybe in the 80s....skateboarding has always been the dominant one in terms of fashion trends especially. Skateboarding and fashion go hand in hand now more than ever.

Yep, pretty much this.
Rollerblading is unfortunately not Veeky Forums.

inline skating isnt popular at all but I think it still could be pretty cool. skating is pretty fast and being able to weave in and out of shit through the city looks futuristic asf. I think it fits the techwear vibe a ton( biking is cool too but I think skates fit it even better)

youtube.com/watch?v=5ZwQ2kc6zgg

on top of this hardest thing about skating is looking cool while doing it. skating inherently looks dorky but if you get the form down it looks sweet

didnt know david black could do that

guy on the right looks really good

The thing about inline skating is that unlike skateboarding and biking, it tends to look dorky even though it feels cool.

as a skater though, i don't participate in the hating of bladers and the guys tend to be pretty chill and can do some sick shit

i'm also a skater and have zero problem with rollerbladers or bmxers. there's nothing intrinsically wrong with scooters either, just that 90% of people riding them are annoying self-unaware children.
do what you like, doesn't matter if it looks funny

>not valo
lmao, ok

UNDERSTAND UNDERSTAND UNDERSTAND

THE CONCEPT OF LOVE

Yes

because airgear

Still lurk ebay for rare mindgame items :(

OFFICAL Veeky Forums BLADING STEEZ POWER RANKINGS

>Dustin Latimer
>Dominic Sagona
>Walt Austin
>Josh Petty

POWER GAP

>Chris Farmer (Baggy era)
>Dre Powell
>Brian Shima
>Aaron Feinburg (Mindgame era)

POWER GAP

>Brian Aragon (spin 2 win IS NOT A STYLE)

>tfw got to meet Brian Aragon when I was 10 and he signed my skates
Feels good desu

Some other skaters
>CJ Wellsmore
>Jeff Stockwell
>Nils Jansons

I might need to get back into it sometime. Despite the stigma attached to it, rollerblading is actually chill as fuck.

becaause you look like a fucking retard queer when you do it haha

youtube.com/watch?v=b0rNn-yLY4U&